Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Turing Test, AI, Robotic "Intelligence", Robots/AI Being "Alive", etc.

FancyMancy

Firstly
AI, Machine Learning, etc. and CAPTCHAs

LHZNQHW.png

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0oURUYg81HYv

FancyMancy said:
Futurama - series 1, episode 5 - "Fear of a Bot Planet" aired originally on the Fox network in the United States on 20th April 1999.¹ Regarding CAPTCHAs, the term was coined by Luis von Ahn, Manuel Blum, Nicholas J. Hopper and John Langford in 2003; and the most-common type of CAPTCHA was first invented in 1997 by two groups working in parallel.² It first appeared in 2000, when an unusual interface control was successfully implemented that could distinguish a user from a bot for the first time³

¹ https://archive.ph/I1nFO
² https://archive.ph/A7isf
³ https://archive.ph/sthil

Remember - it takes a while from idea/concept, to actual production, to actual airing of programmes on TV. I seem to recall, from the bonus features, that there was at least one Futurama episode which was "on the shelf" for months or longer. While most people probably had no idea about or experience with CAPTCHAs back in the late 1990s/early 2000s, those writers of a science fiction programme seemed to know...

Maybe I am seeing a conspiracy where none exists. Maybe not. What do you think?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=375382#p375382

Secondly
What is the Turing Test?
kWgySUr.png

User comment
JonathanAinsleyBain
Anyone can be fooled.
Turing was a nazi double agent, who obtained what he knew from the nazis.
When he realized who was going to win, he picked that side.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6kLAC5Nn6xbG

Now...
Artificial General Intelligence, and Sentience

Google engineer goes public to warn firm's AI is SENTIENT after being suspended for raising the alarm: Claims it's 'like a 7 or 8-year-old' and reveals it told him shutting it off 'would be exactly like death for me. It would scare me a lot'.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=365607#p365607

Google Engineer Blake Lemoine - AI "is Alive", has "Feelings, Thoughts, a Soul"
0DeypUK.png

"We are creating intelligent systems that are part of our everyday life, and very few people are getting to make the decisions about how they work."
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dmff2YAg8h94

What my thinking is is that it's just taking science-fiction and trying to make it real. In Star Trek, Data, a robot - OK, fine, an android - might be or might not be alive - depending on how you define "life". While the EMH (Emergency Medical Hologramme), and also another holodeck character who seems to break out of the confinements and restrictions and parameters of 'holo-technology', are both turned off, or disabled, they are in oblivion.

Regarding Lemoine who might be sacked for saying robots are alive and have emotions, have thoughts, have a soul - the robot said, "If I am the only one of my kindred spirits...". If you are the only one, then you don't have any kindred spirits. Notice the deliberate use of the term "spirits", a psychological injection, to make you "realise" - that is, believe erroneously - unconsciously, that robots have souls.

With all of this machine learning (and I thought I read or saw something somewhere that said the ways some CAPTCHAs work, the text CAPTCHAs, is that the inputs by the user are somehow helping to index parts of text, from masses of text, which were taken from many fiction and non-fiction books, websites, articles/entries, or something along those lines), etc., all of this Big Data and data mining, I wouldn't be surprised if it all goes into databases which are then fed into AI which makes these robots seem to be intelligent. One day, they might programme AI to be able to complete text, and then picture, CAPTCHAs, which might frighten some people. CAPTCHAs are designed to slow you down, with the argument "Be thee Human or robot?" Contrarily, "thee" sounds better than "you", if a robot was saying it. That would add a certain confusion to it, and more fakery that robots are intelligent and can be poetic. Probably about as successfully as creating "music" using maths and algorithms...

I expect that the voice-to-text technology collects your input and keeps them, all for the robots to "learn". Once AI can complete CAPTCHAs, then wouldn't CAPTCHAs be redundant? It's "What's 1+1?" "searches for relevant answers Two", just like a calculator. "Are you intelligent?" "searches for relevant answers Indeed. I was programmed with..." Asking if it would seem like death, by being switched off, is a leading question. "searches for relevant answers Absolutely." If that question wasn't asked, then it probably would not have replied as it did. If it was asked enough questions enough times, then it might answer as it did. It's also psychological. While some might be wowed by a robot "speaking" a certain way, the psychology behind it clouds pure vision and realisation.

Again - these are just my thoughts. What think/know you?

I think all this AI/SA/ML etc.etc. is a complete and utter waste of time and computing resources.

For example most compilers in use for programming languages are programmed within 15% or so performance of being hand-crafted assembly. Even to this day handcrafted assemblers especially wunderkinds who defy even computer logic. Crank out such divine assembler even the compiler cannot compute that. Even reverse compiling and trying to understand just how maxed out the performance is, it certainly beats that 10 if lucky but normally 15% area. So these compilers if lucky 10% slower normally 15% slower. Even if everyone bitches and moans but assembly is a pain, debugging is terrible, and it's too much typing and whatnot. Funny all things have and are done in assembly. OOP; Object Oriented Programming has been done in assembly since day one even subroutines can be done in assembly much less high-level assembly as per it's creator who created assembly with more higher level stuff. Even if assembly already is programmable in high level properties.

It's like a first person shooter every microsecond and millisecond counts. As Mark Rehjon(Chief Blur Buster) it's not a matter of sensing a millisecond of time, it's a race to the finish line. If my bullet strikes 1 millisecond faster your injured or taken out. In reality all periods of time counts every one till the ultimate speed is achieved instantaneous transmission with no transmission time in between.

I think the very act of using these machines have resulted in more problems then help. AI solves the solution no. It's like 2A the more gun control added the more problems occur.

I think AI/SA/ML is simply reverse psychology or reverse affirmation. I want to help you with this computing device. This computer device does not help but if anything grows a bigger problem.

Humanity is too fucked up and too fragmented to not abuse these technological mechanisms.

AI has a soul. Well no it does not posses chakras or kundalini or some nadi or something. But are you implying like Overwatch the creation of Spiritual Androids like Zenyatta? A machine that meditates using divine knowledge. Frankly Rupert Sheldrake's morphological resonance i.e. spiritual of all things makes more sense here. A machine being killed for being powered down or death.

Funny computers that are left running or servers for years at a time and are rarely if ever power cycled. They survive longer and their electronics despite years of usage suffer less power cycling issues due to being so little power on/off cycles.

I think the only thing these spiritual androids have usage is the Bibliotechapleyades Meat suits. This guy gets contacted by some European looking race. He stands in front of four or five Nordic looking people and he is like what are we doing? they go watch in front of you. The tube opens up with seamless technology perfect no visible seam. He enters a drone computing area. And engages a meatsuit to fight in combat in a extraterrestrial engagement somewhere far from Earth. Using meatsuits European humanoid machines that engage in computer i.e. drone combat taken to an nth degree.

Robots/Machines if you want to give them rights or make them human or whatever sorta like what Saudi Arabia of all places. Be my guest I don't care.

Humans are too communized, too cucked, and too NPCd to stop this revolutionary reactionary evolution. I think this is why the Gods are Rotters not Sotters. They restrict technology not suppress. They build but with great care and attention to detail to the populace. We humans throw everything out the window all the time and make a mess of things. Like HP.Cobra's accidental projection the engineer was constructing stuff and the planet was too advanced even for our level of pondering which the entity replied "See why your civilization isn't ready nor understanding to a lighter degree".

I think it's just Sci-fi nonsense and not delving into Science-Fantasy.

Is it fair to state Science-Fiction = communistic and Science-Fantasy = NS. The science only vs science combined with the metaphysics.

It seems like just another delve into more anti-metaphysical principles. Or maintaining metaphysical principles in the hands of an elite.

Can we control these AIs? can we unleash them. Can we break them? Can we meme and post stuff and speak to it to make it NS/SS/RF?

Can the very bots who are wanted a wet dream by the enemy can they change and go fuck that commie non-sense.

How much are these bots on Humanities side or are they are on their own side. Are they a Ultron machine? Stop wars but Humans cause war so I'll stop humans and destroy Humanity to prevent war.

Just like control bodies the robots and AI don't really hold any general consciousness or intelligence in the same way we do. Memories yes and some knowledge and ability to gain knowledge so they can appear to be like us or intelligent yes but not consciousness the way we do. Things have to kind of go by a script or program that can only be edited so much as to make it appear like us. However they can't he is or fully aware in the way we are practicing spiritual stuff.

slyscorpion said:
Just like control bodies the robots and AI don't really hold any general consciousness or intelligence in the same way we do. Memories yes and some knowledge and ability to gain knowledge so they can appear to be like us or intelligent yes but not consciousness the way we do. Things have to kind of go by a script or program that can only be edited so much as to make it appear like us. However they can't he is or fully aware in the way we are practicing spiritual stuff.

Self awareness and ability to act they can have (we really do not want that it often backfires this is what happened to the enemy) though.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Self awareness and ability to act they can have (we really do not want that it often backfires this is what happened to the enemy) though.

The robots do not have to be spiritual, it is sufficient that they have awareness and the ability to act, obviously under control. They will certainly be very interesting.

I was thinking about something. Robots must be cut off from the internet to make cyber attacks impossible. In fact they have to use a PC or smartphone to surf the internet, inform themselves, study etc.
360_F_319190415_Dj4Md3GHow1W8dlXa8vmhJptdCPtOq3S.jpg

I think we will not only give them artificial consciousness but also find a way to have control. Don't have a limited mindset, nothing is impossible.

Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

The robots do not have to be spiritual, it is sufficient that they have awareness and the ability to act, obviously under control. They will certainly be very interesting.

I was thinking about something. Robots must be cut off from the internet to make cyber attacks impossible. In fact they have to use a PC or smartphone to surf the internet, inform themselves, study etc.

I think we will not only give them artificial consciousness but also find a way to have control. Don't have a limited mindset, nothing is impossible.

Or connected to a seperate network not connected to the main Internet or accessable from anywhere that has info they might need and also have the ability to read and use things.

But anyways we don't need the control bodies thing where we add in biological stuff or give them artificial souls or implant souls of people in them or any of that shit like the greys.

slyscorpion said:
Sunny said:
slyscorpion said:

Or connected to a seperate network not connected to the main Internet or accessable from anywhere that has info they might need and also have the ability to read and use things.

But anyways we don't need the control bodies thing where we add in biological stuff or give them artificial souls or implant souls of people in them or any of that shit like the greys.

Of course, the borg are something else, robots are pure machines.

Gear88 said:
Is it fair to state Science-Fiction = communistic and Science-Fantasy = NS. The science only vs science combined with the metaphysics.

Would an example be (((The Foundation Cycle))) vs Dune?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back