Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Martin Luther - the xian reason?

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Luther, the father of Christian Protestantism, was very well aware and himself admitted many times that the only Christian is the one with absolutely no reason in his head, and that reason and logic are enemies of "the faith".

Luther wrote: “Reason is the greatest enemy that faith has; it never comes to the aid of spiritual things, but — more frequently than not — struggles against the divine Word, treating with contempt all that emanates from God.” and “Reason must be deluded, blinded, and destroyed. Faith must trample underfoot all reason, sense, and understanding, and whatever it sees must be put out of sight and … know nothing but the word of God.” and “There is on earth among all dangers no more dangerous thing than a richly endowed and adroit reason… ” and “Reason should be destroyed in all Christians.” and “Whoever wants to be a Christian should tear the eyes out of his Reason.” and “Reason is the Devil’s greatest whore; by nature and manner of being she is a noxious whore; she is a prostitute, the Devil’s appointed whore; whore eaten by scab and leprosy who ought to be trodden under foot and destroyed, she and her wisdom … Throw dung in her face to make her ugly. She is and she ought to be drowned in baptism… She would deserve, the wretch, to be banished to the filthiest place in the house, to the closets.”
unknown.png

I've already knew this about Luther. After all, like Satan told Maxine, he was a controlled opposition of the Jesuits. But I think that there is someone worse than him: John Cohen aka John Calvin.

I was watching a documentary about the Renaissance and it clicked to me that besides reason, xtians hate art as well. Protestantism is a well known Catholic controlled opposition to take down the Renaissance.

It didn't matter the amount of hard work and talent that Renaissance artists have put even to appease the church, the fact that they absorbed skills and inspirations from the Greco-Roman (Pagan) peak of artistic skill and beauty that humanity ever had, even if a lot of that was being wasted to make a lot of christardanity themes (there was many example of Pagan ones too) that skill was too above what their retarded gawd demanded, and protestant pawns of the Catholics destroyed their own artworks during their cavemen revolts. The Church wanted art to go back to their medieval cavemen cartoons, or erase art at all in the case of the protestard churches. Islam is very similar to protestards in this reagrd.

Egon said:
I was watching a documentary about the Renaissance and it clicked to me that besides reason, xtians hate art as well. Protestantism is a well known Catholic controlled opposition to take down the Renaissance.

Funny thing, while I ended up in a discussion about wherever the Bible tells to kill people, a xian showed his ignorance by claiming that we had the Renaissance because of the Reformation.

Honestly, how stupid you have to be to believe that we have to "thank" Xianity for Pagan art?

Nimrod33 said:
Funny thing, while I ended up in a discussion about wherever the Bible tells to kill people, a xian showed his ignorance by claiming that we had the Renaissance because of the Reformation.

Honestly, how stupid you have to be to believe that we have to "thank" Xianity for Pagan art?

This is the history with the christards destroying and hatred to arts and the human figure even if it's their own christard themed art:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWGvPjNPo1U

This one is interesting and shows many Pagan and occult themes in the Renaissance, I specially like the Chapel decorated in it's entirety with the Olympus (very christian of Raffaello's pal):
https://youtu.be/RMWAKJerd7Q?t=2476

These were some of the documentaries I've seen, though it's unfortunate the presenter is this Le happy merchant looking dude with extremely annoying tone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back