Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

10th and 11th chakra colors

Simply because those chakras are beyond colors, are of other dimensional reaches. The work with them is with the Serpent, in my opinion, which relies on the reach of higher consciousness. But you should clean the 8th chakra, helps tremendously to expand the Crown.

NakedPluto said:
Simply because those chakras are beyond colors, are of other dimensional reaches. The work with them is with the Serpent, in my opinion, which relies on the reach of higher consciousness. But you should clean the 8th chakra, helps tremendously to expand the Crown.

I have actually tried to focus on brightening and cleaning the first two chakras that extend beyond the crown. Several times. When I did I would sometimes feel/see that these had side extensions. Would you feel this is accurate somehow, or a random mental illusion?

Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

I have actually tried to focus on brightening and cleaning the first two chakras that extend beyond the crown. Several times. When I did I would sometimes feel/see that these had side extensions. Would you feel this is accurate somehow, or a random mental illusion?

I would rather think that the sense of direction changes as in also spatial awareness, by reaching another depth or dimension. Whenever the Serpent lifts the consciousness "up there", in meditation, you are not limited by the same perception, so I think that the 4 directions are not really in spatial dimension.

I haven't really observed any extensions, but only a height and different perception of where they are located, by not having the viewpoint that is normally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back