Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice on seduction and with girls

Zeno

Hi guys!
I wanna find a girlfriend and i wanna make expiriences with girls but I'm kinda awkward. I'm pretty optimistic about it because I know that with the necessary willpower and knowledge you can do anything.

So I'm asking the more mature members some advice on how to talk to girls and how to make a good impression. If know anything even suggestion about books feel free to help me I really need it. If necessary I'll do a spiritual working but what I'm searching is knowledge.

Tell me please what girls find attractive in men and how to achieve that feature.

Thanks if you are willing to help a brother in Satan!

Hail Satan!

As a female, the first thing I notice is if the guy is authentically himself. Confidence really helps. Letting things unfold and happen naturally.

If you can make a girl laugh, she will want to be around you more. I'm not saying this because I like funny guys. I have seen this in person and from what I read.

As the saying goes, they may not remember what you said but they will remember how you made them feel.

Also, good hygiene. No smelly clothes or shoes.

I know this goes without saying, but good manners and being a gentleman elevates you. Sometimes women just want to be listened to. Being a considerate listener, while not being a doormat, warms a female to you a lot more than simply dominating the conversation.

A spritz of cologne (just one or two, don't overdo it, you don't want them choking on and tasting the scent). Whatever you like. If you want to, of course.

First impression, you want to make a good impression. Have a hobby or hobbies, to round out your personality. If you enjoy life and are a balanced and well-rounded person, people will naturally gravitate towards you, who are on your wavelength.

Zeno said:
Hi guys!
I wanna find a girlfriend and i wanna make expiriences with girls but I'm kinda awkward. I'm pretty optimistic about it because I know that with the necessary willpower and knowledge you can do anything.

So I'm asking the more mature members some advice on how to talk to girls and how to make a good impression. If know anything even suggestion about books feel free to help me I really need it. If necessary I'll do a spiritual working but what I'm searching is knowledge.

Tell me please what girls find attractive in men and how to achieve that feature.

Hail Satan!

From other threads you have made, it sounds like you need to work on your confidence. Unfortunately, Mars has left Aries, but you can soon start a Sun square. Use the "Master Squares" app to make this easier. Have you done these before?
If you are not confident about a square, you can do a normal Sun-based working instead, which will still make use of the Sun in Leo's energy.

Although you are focused on girls, I would use the energy to generally improve your Sun, which helps your overall confidence, health, willpower, expression, wealth potential, etc.

The traditionally masculine traits that men hold are those ruled by the Sun, Mars, and Saturn. However, it is your 5th and 7th houses and planets within them that suggest what sort of partner you would harmonize well with.

Although the above planets give a "basic" degree of masculinity, the women you would best connect with are either those with the dominant energies of the 5th and 7th houses or vice versa for your energy and the girl's 5th and 7th house.

Talking about harmony, it is Venus that will most promote love and attract such situations or partners to you. For sex or seduction, this is more about Mars. The Sun fits in between these, in its unique position. The reason I say this is because the Solar chakra is between the Heart and Sacral chakra.

Although I would first look here, you can always do additional workings as well.

First of all, masculinity itself, in the way HoodedCobra described recently, is attractive.

The energy of well developed masculinity can be perceived by others.

Romantic relationships, from what I learnt, are about polarity between a feminine part and a masculine part.

Girls naturally like to feel protected, secure, at ease and supported, without being overprotected or being cut from things they like that are harmless (like a hobby).

So that the man acts as the container that allows the woman to develop herself in peace.

Some women get over-emotional. Don't react in the same manner, but don't be cold either, if you can help it.

Calmness and strength.

Having something to impress about, that you can show or talk about, without looking arrogant.

Keep minimally fit and actually care about your appearance, without overdoing it.

Develop confidence (your solar chakra, spiritually).

Don't be 50/50, specially economically. Unless you are sort of friends too or know it is temporal and agree. (although, being a woman, I hate 50/50; it just feels unnatural)

And, yes, be yourself. Everyone has different preferences. See if you fit hers and she yours.

Check everything about your Venus and 7th house on your natal chart. Venus is about girlfriends and the 7th house is about relationships and compromise.

---

You know, there's a lot of advice on the Internet about what you ask. You should look into it and find whoever seems better at giving that advice. You could look at both sides too, I mean, both advice directed towards women and towards men to give you an idea.

Just stay away from sites that are misogynic or simplistic about women. Or anything that recommends manipulative tactics.

There are also sites and videos about being more masculine (in a healthy way, of course).

Btw, there are also lots of sites that touch on these themes and are very christian. Stay away from those. There are good ones that are also non-religious.

Use your intuition.

Adhiti666 said:
Don't be 50/50, specially economically. Unless you are sort of friends too or know it is temporal and agree. (although, being a woman, I hate 50/50; it just feels unnatural)
Seriously!? What makes you think women are deserving of free food and drinks. Many women in surveys have admitted the that the only reason they will go on a date is not to actually “date” at all but to get a free meal. No thank you. You want equality then paying for your share is expected. I’m glad 50/50 is phasing out.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Adhiti666 said:
Seriously!? What makes you think women are deserving of free food and drinks. Many women in surveys have admitted the that the only reason they will go on a date is not to actually “date” at all but to get a free meal. No thank you. You want equality then paying for your share is expected. I’m glad 50/50 is phasing out.

Yeah, I hate the typical "the man always pays everything" mentality that have some women.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Adhiti666 said:

Yeah, I hate the typical "the man always pays everything" mentality that have some women.

I disagree, very good they have that mentality. I refuse to go to any date if the girl pays.

If I have no money, I don't date, simply. And this is needed also as a lesson.

Of course if you are accepting of like really any female presence in your life, the above is not good.

But have some standards, some real woman companion, you'll want to pay, to give gifts.

Pay your women, pay your dates, your lovers. Control and have power. Nothing wrong with this.

Also in a real situation of attraction beyond reason, females will hunt you and these things won't matter so much, but they do for you and your perception of yourself and her as well, in the end.

They are deserving the moment you accepted their presence in your life, you need to value your woman.

Soyboys cling on them and mommy suck on their finances among other things. Don't be as such, have some virility and anger within you.

Also, think in this situation as money being an enabling factor to express how you really are.

If you are a man who puts on a pedestal any woman just because they are a woman, that is because the man is lacking in women. The man in this case will have their finances dried out because he pays for delusions in his head.

However, if you have found your female, that real feminine manifestation of your soul desire, you'd want to have yourself be assertive and push on all fronts. You'd want to control this woman, be yours.
You will put this woman on a pedestal and she will deserves this, which in reality, let's be honest. We are talking date money.

I know many are on a survival, but date money is not a problem when the above is concerned. Having your companion a date. Get that money. Spend it. You'll make more in time, money comes and goes. At least use it with a good purpose, between two people.

Cancel the Netflix, drink less coffee, do something and still have that money. Or grind for it.

When the cucks pay hundreds of dollars on imaginary women on the internet to see ass...Ill say you can "spoil" your girl with a real interaction with a coffee somewhere. At least that..are men not able enough to pay for a date or unwilling?

Again, find your real women not any entitled girls around with only Instagram on their mind.

NakedPluto said:
Wotanwarrior said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

I disagree, very good they have that mentality. I refuse to go to any date if the girl pays.

Of course if you are accepting of like really any female presence in your life, the above is not good.

But have some standards, some real woman companion, you'll want to pay, to give gifts.

Pay your women, pay your dates, your lovers. Control and have power. Nothing wrong with this.

Also in a real situation of attraction beyond reason, females will hunt you and these things won't matter so much, but they do for you and your perception of yourself and her as well, in the end.

They are deserving the moment you accepted their presence in your life, you need to value your woman.

Soyboys cling on them and mommy suck on their finances among other things. Don't be as such, have some virility and anger within you.

Also, think in this situation as money being an enabling factor to express how you really are.

If you are a man who puts on a pedestal any woman just because they are a woman, that is because the man is lacking in women. The man in this case will have their finances dried out because he pays for delusions in his head.

However, if you have found your female, that real feminine manifestation of your soul desire, you'd want to have yourself be assertive and push on all fronts. You'd want to control this woman, be yours.
You will put this woman on a pedestal and she will deserves this, which in reality, let's be honest. We are talking date money.

I know many are on a survival, but date money is not a problem when the above is concerned. Having your companion a date. Get that money. Spend it. You'll make more in time, money comes and goes. At least use it with a good purpose, between two people.

Cancel the Netflix, drink less coffee, do something and still have that money. Or grind for it.

When the cucks pay hundreds of dollars on imaginary women on the internet to see ass...Ill say you can "spoil" your girl with a real interaction with a coffee somewhere. At least that..are men not able enough to pay for a date or unwilling?

Again, find your real women not any entitled girls around with only Instagram on their mind.

Little importance of that now for me right now, other than I am not interested in having a non SS partner, I have a lot of karmic issues to clean up and quite a few things to fix in my life first.

If you want a 10/10 woman, you have to be a 10/10 man. You will attract to yourself what you are perceived to be by the opposite sex. If you want a woman who is physically fit, then you have to be a physically fit man.

Tips on how to not be awkward: Stop caring about the outcome of the situation and it won't matter if she rejects you or not, this will calm your mind and enable you to make your move with less worry

Also: You have to learn how to dance. I dont know how to dance. But if a guy knows how to dance, it makes getting a woman 10x easier.

Also: The best way to find out if a woman likes you back is to hold her hand and squeeze it and if she squeezes you back then its on.

Also: Women like you more if you have a job (and/or are self employed)

NakedPluto said:

As a woman, I agree very much with this. A man insisting he pays shows that he likes to be in charge of his life and has control. Women who understand this find it very sexy, it's not about getting a free meal. (I'm talking about decent women of course, there are tons of women who only want a free meal.)

Wotanwarrior said:
NakedPluto said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Little importance of that now for me right now, other than I am not interested in having a non SS partner, I have a lot of karmic issues to clean up and quite a few things to fix in my life first.

I don’t understand why you don’t want a normal girl.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=376156 time=1658325664 user_id=57]
As a woman, I agree very much with this. A man insisting he pays shows that he likes to be in charge of his life and has control. Women who understand this find it very sexy, it's not about getting a free meal. (I'm talking about decent women of course, there are tons of women who only want a free meal.)
It Sounds like you missed the point. Men have no problem paying for their wife, their GF or other female close to them like a family member. The issue arises with modern simp culture and completely random women expecting the world from random men. It’s great that men have woken up to this and decided to have higher standards themselves instead of being doormats.

Don't worry about it, it's not worth it, whatever you do, you have to do it for yourself. Don't take this as one of those cheap self-development words, these words of mine come from a life experience, it's not worth it, it's really not worth it.

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:
NakedPluto said:

It's very simple, I am not interested or willing to share my life with someone who has perspectives, goals and interests totally opposite to mine.

Some people here have mentioned about being yourself, but if being yourself is not sufficient then there may be things about yourself to work on. Confidence and knowing what you want is key. This confidence can be strengthened by approaching women (pickup artists do this but one does not have to be a pickup artist for that reason I think). Every approach is a step towards greater confidence and the chance of meeting someone. Remember this quote: "invest in faliures". Training weightlifting, martial arts, yoga etc. also helps with confidence off course as you get more testosterone, become more focused etc.
It's also more attractive to approach IRL than hiding behind a screen on a dating site. Dating on the web can lead to success also but mostly for younger people than myself imo.

Another thing: women are often accused of being "gold diggers", but I think they are biologically speaking more "children diggers". Because a man with wealth, expensive cars etc. is also very capable of taking care of a family financially compared to a man without money (same goes for having friends/social network, being high status also). That's the reason for "no money no honey" - more than women just wanting a luxurious life (which is also attractive). The "Tinder swindler" is a good example of this. It may sound shallow but there is a biological depth to that which people seem to often overlook.

I also read in a book about sexual evolution that we are moving into "survival of the wittiest" rather than the fittest. Wittiest meaning being witty and funny in conversations - something one can practice by approaching women and talking to them, but also in other social situations. So no pain no gain there and no shortcuts, as with everything else in life.

Here in Sweden many men complain about women being feminists, having high demands etc. Same thing in the states also I've seen, and a tendency of thinking all women are exactly the same (saying things like "women piss me off", forgetting that we are all individuals). But regardless of feminism and other things making it difficult, remember that it has always been difficult to find the perfect partner to live with and have a family with - if that's what you want in life that is.
First and foremost you should live the life you want to live and find out who you really are.

Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

It's very simple, I am not interested or willing to share my life with someone who has perspectives, goals and interests totally opposite to mine.

Sounds to me that you deliberately devoid yourself of a very beautiful aspect of life.

Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Im the same way too, I have no patience to share my life with someone if I have too live in in fear of sharing I why like Adolf Hitler for example.

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:

Sounds to me that you deliberately devoid yourself of a very beautiful aspect of life.

Why are you talking the same way as some immature girl on the forum who a couple of months ago wrote me a message to my protonmail saying similar things with the name "warrior of the earth" and you also have the same vibe, do you know each other?

magus.immortalis said:
Have a hobby or hobbies, to round out your personality. If you enjoy life and are a balanced and well-rounded person, people will naturally gravitate towards you, who are on your wavelength.

is having a candle collection counted as a hobby? and a hot one? :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:

Oh and btw, just because you meet a girl who is SS doesn’t mean you will end up with her.
You probably will not be compatible with her, mutual attraction, interests, how you express yourself, your love etc.

There are so many chicks out there with who you will be compatible with, and even if not, just have sex with someone. Every human needs this.

Lydia [JG said:
NakedPluto said:

Absolutely, and also the idea that women go only with those with money is inaccurate. In my experience, when you are bankrupt, if they smell your winner, powerful mindset, values, they will be besides you and actually be a catalyst to make enormous money. So that's the more deciding factor than the outcome of this mindset.

Having a female presence that is real and genuine is a blessing in all aspects for a man.

The same is with friendships with real friends.

This whole spiel is to degrade and break bonds between people, matters are pretty simple.

However I understand not understanding the above. This needs experience, growth and natural tendency. I understand some people are not entirely like this or go about it in other ways. But the idea is not to disable in your mind some acts and realities that are genuine and empowering for all parties.

Wotanwarrior said:

Of course and I know you will succeed, don't pressure yourself so much.

NinRick said:
Wotanwarrior said:
NinRick said:

Oh and btw, just because you meet a girl who is SS doesn’t mean you will end up with her.
You probably will not be compatible with her, mutual attraction, interests, how you express yourself, your love etc.

There are so many chicks out there with who you will be compatible with, and even if not, just have sex with someone. Every human needs this.

Do you really think I'm 18 or in my 20's to go around chasing after a bunch of brainless girls and that I'm interested in wasting my time in that stupid way?
If I just wanted some uncomplicated sex the sensible thing to do is to go to a professional.

Wotanwarrior said:

NinRick said:

OP said he has standards. Why tell him that *his* standards are wrong? We are not OP, we do not know what is best for him nor know what his tastes are (even though he clearly stated them). Why gaslight? Unless I am misunderstanding you but this "advice" seems pretty "not good" in OP's case. Feels a bit "rapey".

This may seem controversial but what I'm about to state is more or less close to the reality of our world and of our fellow human-beans. If you understand the dating world today, 2/3rds of women are cut from the same cloth. These women are, quite literally, identical copies of one another if you go by personality/MBTI archetype. OP doesn't Want a "copy", he wants a non-normal girl. I would suggest he ask the women about their MBTI type before proceeding in a relationship to see his compatibility and to stay away from the carbon-copies. If *I* were to give him my advice, any INFP, ISFP (if you train them out of narcissism because they can be pre-disposed/influenced into it), and INFJ are okay. Perfect waifus. If you want a basic girl, go for the ESFJ, they are good girls but the narcissism could be an issue.

But you know "#NotAll" women I stated above will "fit in" to my categorizations, but "#Most" will as a rule. And I only state this due to vast experience dealing with all kinds of people, including women, in general. So take it or leave it.

So yes, there are tiers of girls OP needs to look out for and he is in his right to pick and choose only the one he wants to be with. Even if his options are narrow, it is his decision.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Lydia [JG said:
It Sounds like you missed the point. Men have no problem paying for their wife, their GF or other female close to them like a family member. The issue arises with modern simp culture and completely random women expecting the world from random men. It’s great that men have woken up to this and decided to have higher standards themselves instead of being doormats.

I was replying directly to NakedPluto, agreeing with what he wrote, which is why I had quoted him.

I also agree with you that people should not expect things from random people though.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=375558 time=1658099578 user_id=21286]
Zeno said:
Hi guys!

Hail Satan!

From other threads you have made, it sounds like you need to work on your confidence. Unfortunately, Mars has left Aries, but you can soon start a Sun square. Use the "Master Squares" app to make this easier. Have you done these before?
If you are not confident about a square, you can do a normal Sun-based working instead, which will still make use of the Sun in Leo's energy.

Although you are focused on girls, I would use the energy to generally improve your Sun, which helps your overall confidence, health, willpower, expression, wealth potential, etc.

The traditionally masculine traits that men hold are those ruled by the Sun, Mars, and Saturn. However, it is your 5th and 7th houses and planets within them that suggest what sort of partner you would harmonize well with.

Although the above planets give a "basic" degree of masculinity, the women you would best connect with are either those with the dominant energies of the 5th and 7th houses or vice versa for your energy and the girl's 5th and 7th house.

Talking about harmony, it is Venus that will most promote love and attract such situations or partners to you. For sex or seduction, this is more about Mars. The Sun fits in between these, in its unique position. The reason I say this is because the Solar chakra is between the Heart and Sacral chakra.

Although I would first look here, you can always do additional workings as well.

Hey Blitz, speaking of a working for the upcoming sun square. Am I able to use it to give me a broad increase in the sun's energies or am I to be more specific?

For example, could I program the sun like this - In a positive and healthy manner for me, the overall energies and qualities of the sun are permanently improving my Mind, Body, and Soul.

Is that too general or

GoldenxChild1 said:
I would use a similar statement:
"The energies of the kabbalistic Sun square completely enhance all the positive astrological effects of the Sun in my birth chart in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."

Yes, it can do as long as you use the right concentration and visualization.
You can visualize your soul in the light and also your birth chart in the light while doing affirmations.

Veritá_666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
I would use a similar statement:
"The energies of the kabbalistic Sun square completely enhance all the positive astrological effects of the Sun in my birth chart in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."

Yes, it can do as long as you use the right concentration and visualization.
You can visualize your soul in the light and also your birth chart in the light while doing affirmations.

Oh I like that affirmation better, thanks Verita

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey Blitz, speaking of a working for the upcoming sun square. Am I able to use it to give me a broad increase in the sun's energies or am I to be more specific?

For example, could I program the sun like this - In a positive and healthy manner for me, the overall energies and qualities of the sun are permanently improving my Mind, Body, and Soul.

Is that too general or

The Sun's energies are very broadly applicable. HPS Maxine has noted that they contain all wavelengths of life, able to nourish or improve anything, to varying degrees.

Your soul's solar energies basically do the same thing. Your digestive system feeds the entire body, for example. In a way, it manifests throughout your whole body and soul already. It also improves your external relationship with the world, such as your wealth potential.

However, when we use the external Sun's energy to improve our natal solar energies, we are directing this to a somewhat specific area. You could also direct it elsewhere, like removing negative karma on your soul's Saturn energies, or deep cleaning.

Therefore, if you use it to improve your mind, body, and soul, which I assume you are envisioning almost everything within you, then yes this would be very broad. As SS, we have to make the most efficient use of our time and energy. So, I wouldn't recommend making it that broad.

Don't forget that you will improve your entire soul over time as you make use of all the energies. For example, Venus will improve the harmony in your soul, love ability, luxury potential, aspects of beauty within your physical form, etc.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=376866 time=1658606023 user_id=21286]
GoldenxChild1 said:

Is that too general or

The Sun's energies are very broadly applicable. HPS Maxine has noted that they contain all wavelengths of life, able to nourish or improve anything, to varying degrees.

Your soul's solar energies basically do the same thing. Your digestive system feeds the entire body, for example. In a way, it manifests throughout your whole body and soul already. It also improves your external relationship with the world, such as your wealth potential.

However, when we use the external Sun's energy to improve our natal solar energies, we are directing this to a somewhat specific area. You could also direct it elsewhere, like removing negative karma on your soul's Saturn energies, or deep cleaning.

Therefore, if you use it to improve your mind, body, and soul, which I assume you are envisioning almost everything within you, then yes this would be very broad. As SS, we have to make the most efficient use of our time and energy. So, I wouldn't recommend making it that broad.

Don't forget that you will improve your entire soul over time as you make use of all the energies. For example, Venus will improve the harmony in your soul, love ability, luxury potential, aspects of beauty within your physical form, etc.

Thanks for the reply. So the affirmation that Verita gave to me is specific enough? As it is affirmed to specifically enhance my natal sun.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Thanks for the reply. So the affirmation that Verita gave to me is specific enough? As it is affirmed to specifically enhance my natal sun.

It doesnt have to be that long if you are not comfortable with it.

It could be as simple as “My natal sun is now greatly empowered permanently, in a positive way for me”

You can use anything as long as you use positive aspect and your mind feels you are specific enough, which varies on individual.

Wotanwarrior said:
The Outlaw Torn said:
Adhiti666 said:

Lol, who says I want "equality"?

I hate it, actually. Men and women are not the same.

This so called "equality", in its modern meaning at least, is one of the worst things that could happen.

Like, putting women in posts only because they are women, and not because of merit. Then attacking men for being men.

This stupid requisite that women must work like men do, that only leads to burnout. And then it is called a right. Then there are just not enough jobs for everyone and nobody stays home to actually care for the children... Granted, the economy and wars led to this, but you know who pulls the strings.

What should exist is justice, not this equality.

And both men and women to be able to develop their best qualities.

Please, cleanse yourself from any machist or feminist views you may be thinking about.

And I don't care about those women from the survey. Maybe they are poor... which is common, because barely any women can work like a man can, if there are any.

A man paying for the date is actually showing that he can provide and that he owns his stuff. That's the deal.

And that's necessary, because women become very vulnerable while pregnant and afterwards. Both pregnancy and nursing take a big toll on the body.

Even with circumstances like they are, there are women who actually manage to become rich by themselves.

And still, they want a man who pays the date.

Men who suck on women's finances are more common than they should.

Adhiti666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

Lol, who says I want "equality"?

I hate it, actually. Men and women are not the same.

This so called "equality", in its modern meaning at least, is one of the worst things that could happen.

Like, putting women in posts only because they are women, and not because of merit. Then attacking men for being men.

This stupid requisite that women must work like men do, that only leads to burnout. And then it is called a right. Then there are just not enough jobs for everyone and nobody stays home to actually care for the children... Granted, the economy and wars led to this, but you know who pulls the strings.

What should exist is justice, not this equality.

And both men and women to be able to develop their best qualities.

Please, cleanse yourself from any machist or feminist views you may be thinking about.

And I don't care about those women from the survey. Maybe they are poor... which is common, because barely any women can work like a man can, if there are any.

A man paying for the date is actually showing that he can provide and that he owns his stuff. That's the deal.

And that's necessary, because women become very vulnerable while pregnant and afterwards. Both pregnancy and nursing take a big toll on the body.

Even with circumstances like they are, there are women who actually manage to become rich by themselves.

And still, they want a man who pays the date.

Men who suck on women's finances are more common than they should.

True, the concept of equality that is promoted today is a Judeo-Marxist poison that destroys people's ability to form healthy and strong families.
When I said that I want a woman as a partner who is equal to me, I simply meant that she should also be SS and be a spiritual person.
I still have to liberate me of a lot of hang-ups and blocks I have regarding money and having prosperity and wealth.

Wotanwarrior said:

True, the concept of equality that is promoted today is a Judeo-Marxist poison that destroys people's ability to form healthy and strong families.
When I said that I want a woman as a partner who is equal to me, I simply meant that she should also be SS and be a spiritual person.
I still have to liberate me of a lot of hang-ups and blocks I have regarding money and having prosperity and wealth.

I recently learnt that relationships are about the interaction between a feminine pole and a masculine pole.

As Hp HoodedCobra recently warned, there is a masculinization of women and a feminization of men. Of course, you can expect this ruins relationships. Equality destroys the polarity.

If you expect a woman to suddenly give you something materially, this puts her working on her masculine energies. Because you are a man, this only creates a sort of competition, because both would be using masculine energies.

In contrast, a man giving (which is masculine) and a woman receiving (which is feminine) creates polarity.

I don't say you give everything to someone who doesn't deserves it or who is lowly. I was talking about healthy relationships.

To a lot of decent women (and women with their own money) who look for a long term relationship, a man who wants to do 50/50 is a negative sign. They are considered something called "low-value". A man who doesn't want to risk, doesn't want to invest, is not confident on his own abilities to make more money and provide and who may give problems in the future.

Of course, men have their own signs too.

I understand what you say. It's normal for anyone to want to have an "equivalent" as partner.

Like, if you invest in bettering yourself intellectually, physically or spiritually, it's good to have someone who does the same or agrees to do the same.

If you try to keep fit, so should do your partner.

Still, a polarity is needed. This is different and compatible with what you ask.

When you are ready, you could make a "love list". Search it out. It is a manifestation tool that helps even normal people.

And, yeah, good you fix your issues first, as what you attract can be influenced by the energies you have in the moment.

Still, not everything needs to be totally perfect and sometimes a partner is a catalyst to more money and many changes.

Cobra literally just did a post on this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=75683
If you want my advice though.
Don't be overly toxic as a person, don't look at women like you want to eat them, and smile genuinely like you are happy to see them, not happy to fuck them. I think people forget first impressions last forever.
We are constantly treated like objects thanks to porn and media, whatever else filth, so if you have basic human decency and respect, believe it or not you are a step above the others. Also learn how to groom and dress yourself nicely, and basic hygiene.
Do not be discouraged if women reject you as we have strong intuition/intelligence and sometimes know when it's not going to work out from the first conversation. Accept no as an answer and do not take it to heart.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Wotanwarrior said:

NinRick said:

OP said he has standards. Why tell him that *his* standards are wrong? We are not OP, we do not know what is best for him nor know what his tastes are (even though he clearly stated them). Why gaslight? Unless I am misunderstanding you but this "advice" seems pretty "not good" in OP's case. Feels a bit "rapey".

This may seem controversial but what I'm about to state is more or less close to the reality of our world and of our fellow human-beans. If you understand the dating world today, 2/3rds of women are cut from the same cloth. These women are, quite literally, identical copies of one another if you go by personality/MBTI archetype. OP doesn't Want a "copy", he wants a non-normal girl. I would suggest he ask the women about their MBTI type before proceeding in a relationship to see his compatibility and to stay away from the carbon-copies. If *I* were to give him my advice, any INFP, ISFP (if you train them out of narcissism because they can be pre-disposed/influenced into it), and INFJ are okay. Perfect waifus. If you want a basic girl, go for the ESFJ, they are good girls but the narcissism could be an issue.

But you know "#NotAll" women I stated above will "fit in" to my categorizations, but "#Most" will as a rule. And I only state this due to vast experience dealing with all kinds of people, including women, in general. So take it or leave it.

So yes, there are tiers of girls OP needs to look out for and he is in his right to pick and choose only the one he wants to be with. Even if his options are narrow, it is his decision.

What about entp girls? I think they are the cutest :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back