Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I gain weight using magic ?

Antichrist

Hello there!

I'm not satisfied with my weight at all, it's 60 kg whereas my height is 180. I want to be at least 70-75 kg . Is it possible to gain so much weight by using magic ? I've heard that Jupiter square helps with gaining weight but I don't know if I can gain 10-15 kg.

Thanks in advance

Thersthara said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

I'm not satisfied with my weight at all, it's 60 kg whereas my height is 180. I want to be at least 70-75 kg . Is it possible to gain so much weight by using magic ? I've heard that Jupiter square helps with gaining weight but I don't know if I can gain 10-15 kg.

Thanks in advance

You can use a material Jupiter square. Don't forget to affirm what you gained the weight from (Fat or muscle etc)

Isn't it better to use Jupiter mantra on a permanent basis for gaining weight?

And should I mention in my affirmation how much I want to weigh?

Nero said:
Thersthara said:
Nero said:
Hello there!

Thanks in advance

You can use a material Jupiter square. Don't forget to affirm what you gained the weight from (Fat or muscle etc)

Jupiter is great for increasing weight via fat increase as you are likely to get cravings for sweets.

Mars and Sun would facilitate healthy growth through lean muscle mass, as long as you eat accordingly and work out on regular basis.

Affirmation could be: In a positive and healthy way my body is robust and strong now and forever.

Again, just as long as you eat and workout accrodingly, the planetary energy is merely a guidance.

Henu the Great said:
Nero said:
Thersthara said:

Jupiter is great for increasing weight via fat increase as you are likely to get cravings for sweets.

Mars and Sun would facilitate healthy growth through lean muscle mass, as long as you eat accordingly and work out on regular basis.

Affirmation could be: In a positive and healthy way my body is robust and strong now and forever.

Again, just as long as you eat and workout accrodingly, the planetary energy is merely a guidance.
I think the Jupiter square is fine to use and not only for fat. Remember that Jupiter in general rules expansion and prosperity, so it can be used to grow anything even muscles, as long as you use the right affirmation.

Of course Sun and Mars are more specific but Jupiter would not be that bad either. I think Jupiter can be used to bring growth, prosperity and luck in any area of your life. Sun is the same because it rules winning and being successful and that can apply with everything.

It looks like you are thin, if you don't like it, it is safer healthy and beautiful to opt for muscles, not necessarily bodybuilders.

Inform yourself well about fat. Swedish research (one of the newest on fat) has found that there is a difference between the number of fat cells and the fat molecules that these cells accumulate. This has an important impact on the body.

When in excess, both subcutaneous and especially abdominal fat are a direct cause of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, diabetes and many other diseases.

This is what you need.
Forza-sviluppo-muscolare.jpg

luis said:
I think the Jupiter square is fine to use and not only for fat. Remember that Jupiter in general rules expansion and prosperity, so it can be used to grow anything even muscles, as long as you use the right affirmation.

Of course Sun and Mars are more specific but Jupiter would not be that bad either. I think Jupiter can be used to bring growth, prosperity and luck in any area of your life. Sun is the same because it rules winning and being successful and that can apply with everything.
I am going by what I have observed myself and from what I have read. Mars and Sun express fire type of energy, whereas Jupiter would lean on water side. It would be easier to grow in healthy manner with the former.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

I am going by what I have observed myself and from what I have read. Mars and Sun express fire type of energy, whereas Jupiter would lean on water side. It would be easier to grow in healthy manner with the former.

I agree. I gained once 24kgs or so within a year after a sun square and hitting the gym.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
luis said:

I agree. I gained once 24kgs or so within a year after a sun square and hitting the gym.
Look I have not tried but the quality of Jupiter are still of expansion and prosperity. I don't see why it would be impossible. I did use Jupiter for increasing beauty and it did work, it does not rule it but it does rule prosperity, luck and so on. This is just my theory.

Claiming to reach your ideal weight seems healthier as a choice.
The Jupiter square can help you, but so can basic meditation, the only by visualizing and doing affirmations I have lost a lot of weight.

yoyoenki666 said:
What if I want to lose weight?
It was written in JoS if I am not mistaken.

He inhales blue energy and states "This powerful energy speeds up my metabolism and makes me lose excess fat, in the healthiest and most positive way for me now."

Do it nine times.

Thersthara said:
Nero said:
Thersthara said:

1- If you want a permanent result why not, but you never know what you will want tomorrow. I do not recommend making permanent decisions about your body.

2- Just affirm what is healthiest for you. You just have to confirm that you have reached the weight you want and desire in the most healthy way for you.

LOVE your picture.

Sunny said:
It looks like you are thin, if you don't like it, it is safer healthy and beautiful to opt for muscles, not necessarily bodybuilders.

Inform yourself well about fat. Swedish research (one of the newest on fat) has found that there is a difference between the number of fat cells and the fat molecules that these cells accumulate. This has an important impact on the body.

When in excess, both subcutaneous and especially abdominal fat are a direct cause of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, diabetes and many other diseases.

This is what you need.

I agree. Chant the mantra Grr! Ahh! :D

luis said:
Look I have not tried but the quality of Jupiter are still of expansion and prosperity. I don't see why it would be impossible. I did use Jupiter for increasing beauty and it did work, it does not rule it but it does rule prosperity, luck and so on. This is just my theory.
No one said it was impossible, simply more appropriate with other means.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

Yeap, the crown and Jupiter rule over expansion. I just said what I experienced and agreed with Henu with my experience. The thing about gaining a lot of muscle mass in little time.
But I also agree with you, Jupiter is great for virtually everything.

Black Sun Light said:
Sunny said:

This is what you need.

I agree. Chant the mantra Grr! Ahh! :D

😃😎😇

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
No one said it was impossible, simply more appropriate with other means.
I thought I was not clear and yes I agree other are more appropriate but the Jupiter square being so short it's a great addition to other things too.

Henu the Great said:

I m sorry if i misunderstand it, but if by “merely a guidance” i interpret it as energies will only guide you to come across things in physical.

I dont believe it to be the case.

Two people with same dietary plan and same workout routine, one of them performing square and one does not, the one using energies will have faster and greater results.

Energies directly work upon you physical self as well.

Demonic said:
And that is what I meant. I just worded it differently.

Let me put it this way: Energy guides your effort to certain outcome. Same effort with different energy results in different outcome. That is why I meant merely a guidance, because it is.

Henu the Great said:
Demonic said:

Let me put it this way: Energy guides your effort to certain outcome. Same effort with different energy results in different outcome. That is why I meant merely a guidance, because it is.

Yes,in that way it is.

I interpreted the original message as “energies work in a way that they only guide you to come across things in physical to achieve what you want and not directly works on your or anyone else’s soul”. For which i am wrong.

Demonic said:
Henu the Great said:
Demonic said:

Yes,in that way it is.

I interpreted the original message as “energies work in a way that they only guide you to come across things in physical to achieve what you want and not directly works on your or anyone else’s soul”. For which i am wrong.
Put it this way: Only doing a working will not achieve much at all, at our current level that is. You will not get a robust body just by chanting a mantra, which is why I said "merely a guidance". One does something plus uses energy work, and gets the result one wants.

Henu the Great said:
Put it this way: Only doing a working will not achieve much at all, at our current level that is. You will not get a robust body just by chanting a mantra, which is why I said "merely a guidance". One does something plus uses energy work, and gets the result one wants.

Yes indeed for this very situation just chanting mantra wont work, one has to work physically, mantras are add on to that which hurries up the muscle building, but the initial step is to ofc exercise and have a well balanced and high protein diet.

But there are things which does not require physical effort(other than chanting), such as changing someone’s thoughts, binding or inciting some emotion, it emerges with in them or within us just by chanting.

My mistake was i merged both these into only “guidance”

I would affirm a certain weight or you could lose control, an always in a fast easy an good way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back