Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Iranian Women Are Revolting Against Sheria

Pammy

An Iranian activist journalist and founder of White Wednesdays, a movement against law-enforced hijab, Masih Alinejad shared this video of women throwing a radical Muslim out of the bus for threatening unveiled women to report authorities on her social media account.

An undercover agent filmed this Iranian woman for the Revolutionary Guards in order to arrest her for not wearing hijab.

Women got united & kick the harasser out. Now it’s our time to get united & help Iranian women who want to be free to choose what they want to wear.

Video: https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1548261157961510913?s=20&t=-tsHthLcYsRTUpYyetLAwQ

This is great news finally they have had enough i do like it when women leave something to the imagination but their disgusting treatment by Arab men is appalling one day they had to want to be treated better then goats and camels its good to see our rituals at work and that this day has finally come.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back