Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LIFE HELP

Kramer

I have my life in critical condition. where I live it's almost impossible to get a job just of your own volition. I'm living a difficult life. I've lost count of how many times I've almost begged for a job and without any success. I decided to turn to Father Satan, ask for divine help, but so far I'm still looking for a job, but without success and every day my life is getting harder. Where I live even the staples are becoming luxury food. I do not know what else to do. Is there no way I can ask for help and receive divine help for a good job? Unfortunately where I live even those who work can barely support themselves. Do I keep asking for divine help? Out of desperation I even thought about trying the millionaire draws, but also without success. I'm in a state where I don't know what else to do. And the life I'm being forced to live is making me increasingly unhappy and hopeless. Please help me! What do I do? I've been in this battle for over 1 year and I can't get out of the place at all. I've dreamed of a job, I've dreamed of just getting rich, I've dreamed of everything. I've fought through all this, I keep fighting, I keep asking for help too, but I still haven't achieved absolutely anything. What do I do?

Kramer said:
I have my life in critical condition. where I live it's almost impossible to get a job just of your own volition. I'm living a difficult life. I've lost count of how many times I've almost begged for a job and without any success. I decided to turn to Father Satan, ask for divine help, but so far I'm still looking for a job, but without success and every day my life is getting harder. Where I live even the staples are becoming luxury food. I do not know what else to do. Is there no way I can ask for help and receive divine help for a good job? Unfortunately where I live even those who work can barely support themselves. Do I keep asking for divine help? Out of desperation I even thought about trying the millionaire draws, but also without success. I'm in a state where I don't know what else to do. And the life I'm being forced to live is making me increasingly unhappy and hopeless. Please help me! What do I do? I've been in this battle for over 1 year and I can't get out of the place at all. I've dreamed of a job, I've dreamed of just getting rich, I've dreamed of everything. I've fought through all this, I keep fighting, I keep asking for help too, but I still haven't achieved absolutely anything. What do I do?

Did you apply for many jobs? Did you try to make money online? Is there not something you have acces to for free (herbs,stones,....) you could sell to people? Also it is good to know which plants one can eat that grow wild and free for you to use in your living area. Try not to think you can´t find work, because this will lead to you not finding work. You can speak english and your local language this should be a advantage for finding a job.

I did this working 1 month and have now a real cool job:

Rune Working Job/Work

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69406

Start it at a good astrological date see SS Calendar 2022
https://jos-astro.com/#/

The SS Calendar can seriously help you, I see it as the most important tool the JOS provides. Much thanks to everyone who do create it every year.

Wish you good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back