Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Friends

HPS Lydia

Those we are in close contact with influence us, for better or for worse. A good friend should enrich our life, in one way or another.

A lot of people think that they have to be friends with someone, just because they have known them for years, or because they are in the same group of friends (have mutual friends in common). This isn’t true, you have the freedom and power to decide for yourself who you should be friends with.

If you have someone toxic and harmful in your life, you can and should use magick to stop being friends with them. Today (Saturday) is a great time to do detaching [https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html], and if needed, to do it daily for the rest of the lunar period (until the Moon is New). You will know after the first time if you need to do it for additional days, just keep tuning into yourself and feel. In rare cases you might need to go for 40 days, in most cases 3, 7, or 14 days will be enough.

And then next month, Thursday August 11, the Full Moon in Aquarius is a great day to do a spell or working to gain beneficial friends. After raising your energies you can do a daily aura programming with simply White-Gold energy, or for those more experiences with colors: Gold, Green, or Yellow are each great colors for friendship, use the one you feel most affinity for regarding this purpose. Those with more experience can fashion their own working, but do not underestimate the power of Will and aura programming, coupled with actively trying to make friends.

Wonderful post.

I have started now for 3 days only.

1) I firstly clean my 6th chakra (because I want to cut tie our telepathy communication from him) and affirm that "I am now removing any and all ties from Rubel to my soul, totally, permanently, and completely." - 9 times. Then I vibrate "Th" 9 times , I affirmed that I have no feeling for him.

2) Then I clean my aura . Then I affirmed that My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling all of Rubel's energies in every way."

Is my working has value ? :oops:

This is a good reminder by JG Lydia.

Those who we relax our guard around, like family and friends, can influence us for better or worse. Although we cannot expect certain abilities from our non-SS loved ones, that does not mean some standards should be kept in place to prevent degeneration of character.

Any areas of water in the chart can show where we are more weak to external influence. Those with a weak 1st house or low fire and earth are more susceptible to influence as well. Therefore, this application of high standards is more important for them.

Keep in mind that we must stay focused on our overall mission as SS. If we get bogged down in unnecessary obligations to others, this may ruin our ability to advance Satanism on a global scale, which is the true way we will help everyone.

I've always tried to make people close to me understand these things because not everyone understands it very well and in other cases it seems that loneliness is such an horrible thing that in order to have someone, one is willing to accept anything. This topic is also attributable to Love. Stay with someone who enrich your person and everyday life, bringing affinity and serenity. True human relationships have this basis and it is the only solid one.

Yes, good friends are very important to have. Humans are social creatures and are not meant to live in solitude!

Note that making friends does NOT mean you have to tell them you're a Satanist. ;) I have had many "temporary" friends throughout my life. These people certainly did enrich my life, but then our situations changed and we never see each other anymore, and I am grateful that I never told them I was a Satanist. Friendship comes in many levels, and you don't have to trust someone implicitly to be friends. :)

I have used Winja for this purpose with great success, it opens paths with like-minded people, it’s related to relaxing and having good times with others, it breaks barriers between one and others as it’s said in the JoS.

I wish I could just go make friends at the bathhouse or something like back in Rome.

I really want bathhouses again, but only if they ban jews.

Thank you for the valuable input, JG's Blitzkreig and Soaring Eagle, and PinOcchio and Hunter666 :)

@Shiva666, yes that sounds effective.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back