Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My soul is very weak

My soul is very weak whenever i do the aura cleansing with surya mantras I get headaches I do so because it's hard for me to visualise the light meaning that my aura is also weak I will keep going and update you guys any suggestions would mean a great deal for me right now I'm still gonna keep going

Hyperactive Melon said:
My soul is very weak whenever i do the aura cleansing with surya mantras I get headaches I do so because it's hard for me to visualise the light meaning that my aura is also weak I will keep going and update you guys any suggestions would mean a great deal for me right now I'm still gonna keep going

Hmmm. Maybe that's a side effect of getting cleaner. Sometimes I get angry during cleaning.

https://www.satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

Start your spiritual journey with 6 months.

Hail Satan

Hyperactive Melon said:

That is from your pre-existing health problems, not from your soul necessarily. Do as much yoga as you can and your health problems will resolve. Although yoga does not substitute for cleaning the soul, it can substitute for empowerment. Although I would still do the chakra openings, you can do fewer empowerment activities like chakra spinning, which may temporarily aggravate your headache.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=375322 time=1658055665 user_id=21286]
Hyperactive Melon said:

That is from your pre-existing health problems, not from your soul necessarily. Do as much yoga as you can and your health problems will resolve. Although yoga does not substitute for cleaning the soul, it can substitute for empowerment. Although I would still do the chakra openings, you can do fewer empowerment activities like chakra spinning, which may temporarily aggravate your headache.
Off-topic question, Blitz:
Please answer at my question here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75832

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back