Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help life

Kramer

I have my life in critical condition. where I live it's almost impossible to get a job just of your own volition. I'm living a difficult life. I've lost count of how many times I've almost begged for a job and without any success. I decided to turn to Father Satan, ask for divine help, but so far I'm still looking for a job, but without success and every day my life is getting harder. Where I live even the staples are becoming luxury food. I do not know what else to do. Is there no way I can ask for help and receive divine help for a good job? Unfortunately where I live even those who work can barely support themselves. Do I keep asking for divine help? Out of desperation I even thought about trying the millionaire draws, but also without success. I'm in a state where I don't know what else to do. And the life I'm being forced to live is making me increasingly unhappy and hopeless. Please help me! What do I do? I've been in this battle for over 1 year and I can't get out of the place at all. I've dreamed of a job, I've dreamed of just getting rich, I've dreamed of everything. I've fought through all this, I keep fighting, I keep asking for help too, but I still haven't achieved absolutely anything. What do I do?

Reaperofkali said:
image-2.jpeg

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Yeah lol I reported this as a bunch of nonsense unrelated to the topic.

To answer the question why do not you do a wealth ritual like a sun square now that it's in Leo and the money mantra/runes whichever you choose for at least 40 days (start only when moon starts waxing after new moon Leo again is a good sign that would be around July 29th past new moon). Plus do a ritual to Satan asking him to give you ideas or direct it in the correct way.

This may be better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back