Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to solve the perpetual problem of being late or not arriving on time?

Wotanwarrior

How to solve the perpetual problem of being late or not arriving on time?
and this causes me countless problems in my daily life, such as being unable to keep a proper daily schedule,I have always had this problem but lately it has worsened to the extreme, I thought it would be solved by obliterating Saturn but it has not been so and the problem must be somewhere else.

Sounds to me like maybe taking more time to travel in general and leaving the house a bit earlier, say you need to be somewhere at 9, and the traveltime is 30 min, make sure you leave at 8.15 - this gives 15 min of space for anything that might come up along the way.

I also think to have proper rest, and perhaps a bit more time in between appointments will be beneficial. Don't give yourself a leeway of only 5 minutes. Thats too little.

I also seem to be having the same issue, but to me its mostly, not having slept well, taking more stuff with me than that I thought, etc.
I do try to at least set aside things at least the evening before so they're easy for grabbing when I have to leave in the morning.

I just need to time properly (using a clock or stopwatch) how much time it actually takes me to get my stuff and to head out, so that I can hopefully start on time with stuff so that I don't end up leaving 10 min later than that I was supposed to ..

Turn the TV and computer (or whatever) off and leave early. It, the games, etc., will still be there later.

Put multiple alarms on on your phone, for 1-2 hours before you have to leave to go somewhere. Don't forget to give yourself enough time to travel there, as well. Do a practice run - if you need to be somewhere at 8am, then put the alarms on every 15 minutes from 06:45. Do the morning things which need to be done before you leave, and then leave at the correct time. Just do it.

Do you actually care about where you are going?

Are you late everywhere?

Just to work?

As in, do you like your job?

Showing up on time indicates either manners or interest in what you are doing.

If have both of those and it still persists, then look to addressing brain fog.

Use Runes to improve focus, drive, and discipline while combining it with proper nutrition.

Excess Serotonin makes people spaced out whereas Dopamine gets you dialed-in and focused on getting things done without over thinking things.

You should know how much time it requires to get ready and transit. Make the calculations and leave on time, or even a bit early just in case. Boom, you are on time or even early.

Due to not explaining myself well and not explaining it in more detail, you have misunderstood me.
I am unemployed, the problem is not being late for work, but it is as if there is a huge blockage or obstacle that makes me go slower than normal, my schedule is completely altered and I fall asleep after dawn between 8 AM and 9 AM and get up between 15PM and 16 PM.
This prevents me from doing many things like looking for a proper job and I also have no social life at all, I have also totally lost the ability to have fun and enjoy things.

Wotanwarrior said:
Due to not explaining myself well and not explaining it in more detail, you have misunderstood me.
I am unemployed, the problem is not being late for work, but it is as if there is a huge blockage or obstacle that makes me go slower than normal, my schedule is completely altered and I fall asleep after dawn between 8 AM and 9 AM and get up between 15PM and 16 PM.
This prevents me from doing many things like looking for a proper job and I also have no social life at all, I have also totally lost the ability to have fun and enjoy things.

So then fix your sleep schedule and then you would not have any problem. This is very easy, you just have to do it.

I had the same problem last year. Personally, what others are saying is the best way to go about this.

Specifically what I did is take the advice of Blitzkreig who wrote a post in the past about going to sleep at 11pm- 1am (23rd hour -1st hour of the day). He explained why this is better but I can't remember his exact words and you'll have to look for his post if you want to know the exact details.

Regardless I found out that this is very effective for me to the point is that as long as I fall asleep during this time I can feel fully rested in 6 hours as opposed when I fall asleep after 2am and I'll still feel sleepy/tired after 8-9 hours of sleep.

Start with that and work from there. Also from my experience it'll take a few days for your body to adjust to this but after said few days you should see a big difference in your energies.

hailourtruegod said:
I had the same problem last year. Personally, what others are saying is the best way to go about this.

Specifically what I did is take the advice of Blitzkreig who wrote a post in the past about going to sleep at 11pm- 1am (23rd hour -1st hour of the day). He explained why this is better but I can't remember his exact words and you'll have to look for his post if you want to know the exact details.

Regardless I found out that this is very effective for me to the point is that as long as I fall asleep during this time I can feel fully rested in 6 hours as opposed when I fall asleep after 2am and I'll still feel sleepy/tired after 8-9 hours of sleep.

Start with that and work from there. Also from my experience it'll take a few days for your body to adjust to this but after said few days you should see a big difference in your energies.
That is the time when kidneys will be charging according to Chinese Medicine model. Kidneys act as a battery for your body so making lifestyle choices that support kidney health plays major role.

Wotanwarrior said:

No I understood you.

You picked one piece in my response to conclude on.

My general point is are you happy and interested in the things you are doing?

Are you depressed and sad about the life you have?
Your description sounds like you are currently in a phase in life which is not bringing you much satisfaction.

My point was that when people are super excited about something they are doing the next day, they wake up excited and get going fairly easily, because they value that activity.

These things are like mutual feedback loops that build upon each other.
Simultaneously address the physical and Spiritual sides.

Get adequate sleep, proper nutrition, exercise, ensure your body's hormones are balanced etc. and then club that with proper Spiritual practices.

Research up on brain chemicals, Serotonin excess makes you zoned out like a zombie and sluggish.

As an example, the enemy induces this in their victims on purpose by way of boring "services", forced recitation of "scriptures", social guilt and anxiety, etc.

People with Serotonin excess lack brain functioning and, thus, focusing power, making them easier targets to program.

This is one reason on the physical side why enemy walks around with that artificial pasty smile plastered on their face.

They are in a pathological mental state, of which one aspect is Serotonin overload.

Dopamine is the pleasure hormone.
Scientific evidence proves that "sex addicts" have abnormally large amounts of dopamine.
Sex hormones boost dopamine.

Spiritually, you could vibrate specific Runes to help, or maybe use the Elements to balance you out.

But you are this way, because you are not balanced.

Maybe start with the RAUM meditation and power up and balance all 4 sides of your Soul, to get them sync'd together.

Then add in some YAUM tuning on the 6th Chakra to "clear the mind".

Then finish with the Reversing Curses Part 1 and 2.

That will balance > burn > clear > protect.

You are headed in the right direction, you are at least aware of the problem, unlike many enemy, who cannot even see themselves if they look in the mirror.

Do not give up, it will be a process, but your GD will guide you, just continue staying open and inquiring.

Henu the Great said:
hailourtruegod said:

That is the time when kidneys will be charging according to Chinese Medicine model. Kidneys act as a battery for your body so making lifestyle choices that support kidney health plays major role.

Thank you for the reminder

Wotanwarrior said:
I fall asleep after dawn between 8 AM and 9 AM and get up between 15PM and 16 PM.
The perfect sleep schedule tbh...
if you want to wake up on time for anything, the secret is fear of consequences. if you will be held accountable for not being on time for whatever, then you will wake up on time. if it doesn't matter then you won't wake up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnNPJaCmTGw

Wotanwarrior said:

This is a very common problem with people who are unemployed. You need to force yourself more, use your Will, to get into the best daily habit for you. Others here have given you good advice already.

Do you prefer being a night owl? Perhaps look specifically for a night shift job, they often pay more too. Working nightshifts can be bad for most people's health, but for a select few people, being a night owl is better.

However, if you want to get up earlier, then set your alarm for 30 minutes earlier each day, and when you get up first thing, do some rounds of Breath of Fire followed by Sun Salutations done at a fairly quick pace. Invoke Red energy first too (unless you react badly to Red, some people do, so I'm mentioning it as a precaution). Affirm that you are energized and motivated to start your day productively. Begin with HP Cobra's Increasing Awareness meditation, going over your plans when you wake up.

The main problems that cause this for me are three, although if there are any others I will find out about them as well:

All the curses and bindings of the enemy that are in my soul, many from many lifetimes ago, with the guidance of my GD's and the RTR's I have managed to remove many but there are still some left.

A lot of suffering from many past lives accumulated in my base chakra and having a blocked base chakra causes me to not be able to grounding properly and symptoms such as tiredness, lethargy and lack of concentration.

And the one I have discovered now thanks to Shadowcat's posts about planets: an overpowered afflicted Jupiter, having a weakened Jupiter in the 12th house for years I have made countless squares to strengthen it, but I did not take into account obliterating and sublimating it and also I strengthened its negative aspects.

Wotanwarrior said:
And the one I have discovered now thanks to Shadowcat's posts about planets: an overpowered afflicted Jupiter, having a weakened Jupiter in the 12th house for years I have made countless squares to strengthen it, but I did not take into account obliterating and sublimating it and also I strengthened its negative aspects.
Waning Taurus Moon coming next week. You could potentially take care of the Jupiter issue once and for all.

Henu the Great said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Waning Taurus Moon coming next week. You could potentially take care of the Jupiter issue once and for all.

Obliterating Jupiter will have to wait, because I still haven't finished with Saturn, I thought I had, but it was a small parenthesis and now more Saturn karma has come back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back