Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healing Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)?

Hi, I’m going into a profession where blast related Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) are extremely common and inevitable. How do I heal and prevent a traumatic brain injury using Satanic meditations? A blast TBI is worse than a regular TBI and it doesn’t have a known cure.

Studies have shown that shooting weapons and experiencing blasts slowly destroys the brain over time, even if the blasts are small, weren’t directed at your head and didn’t physically harm you. There’s a website about this: https://tacticalpsychiatry.com/

Recent research shows that doing void meditation for 5 minutes everyday + drinking fish oil daily helps with mild TBIs and can mitigate the effects of brain trauma. But these aren’t permanent cures.

Bro, why are you going into a profession that will inevitably cause you injury? Like, there's more than a 50% chance of it happening? That sounds insane to me. I could make a joke here about already having brain damage for wanting to take a risk like this but I'll just leave that here.

Anyway, if you're dead set at it then you need to increase BDNF (brain derived neurotropic factor). It's a protein produced by the brain. This protein allows the brain to "re-wire" itself. You can get it to produce this protein by intermittent fasting, taking psychedelics, working out, or taking a nasal spray developed in Russia called "Celank" nootropic. What you want to achieve is for the brain to be "plastic" again so you can "remold" it. By doing so, neurons are re-doing the connections between each other, literally moving themselves away from damaged tissue and restructuring themselves elsewhere. I'm not an expert on it so I highly recommend you look up BDNF proteins and read up on it.

If you want a meditation, here's an exersize:
Need to do it every day and no more than 20mins.
It's called the "Brain Scrub"
You want to sit down, close your eyes and count to 10 without your mind deviating from the breathing and the counting. (breathing in on the count of one, and breathing out 2 or breathing in and out on the count of one and breathing in and out on the count of 2. Try either one.)
If you catch yourself deviating from the counting, you restart the count back to 1.

The objective of the meditation is to CATCH yourself deviating and then correcting. Don't get neurotic about being "bad" at it, the object is getting your attention back to your counting. Just as the ocean crashes onto the beach and pulls itself back, so will you during this meditation.

Whatever crazy profession you want to be in, please, be safe, and I hope this helps give you a direction to go in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back