Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money

Kramer

Is there any way the gods/daemons can help me win millionaire lottery?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374978 time=1657961920 user_id=21286]
Kramer said:

You are capable of achieving wealth on your own with Fehu, Sowilo, and Gebo, or Sun and Jupiter energy.

Can we use odhal for money?

LOL
You look like those who approach Satanism only for a matter of money, believing that we have a connection with the Illuminati.

Situationally, Mercury, Venus, Moon and Mars can be used for the goal of employment and such as well.

Shiva666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Kramer said:

You are capable of achieving wealth on your own with Fehu, Sowilo, and Gebo, or Sun and Jupiter energy.

Ođal is more about permanent things that can be used for the family for a long time, and in the next generations. Things like having land, and building a house on that land. That could be used by the children and the grand children after you are gone. Or having a large farm or a family business.

It is not for recieving some cash. It is for creating something large and permanent.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shiva666 said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Ođal is more about permanent things that can be used for the family for a long time, and in the next generations. Things like having land, and building a house on that land. That could be used by the children and the grand children after you are gone. Or having a large farm or a family business.

It is not for recieving some cash. It is for creating something large and permanent.

Thank you brother

Hunter666 said:
LOL
You look like those who approach Satanism only for a matter of money, believing that we have a connection with the Illuminati.

It is common for new people to have strange views or ideas. Even if they are trolls, a genuine answer should quiet them regardless. So, there is no reason to launch an attack when the person could simply be in the process of learning.

Hunter666 said:
LOL

I lost my mother and was left with nothing. I don't think it's wrong for me to want to ask for help with money. I'm glad if you have a good life but other people are in need so I'll keep asking for help even if it doesn't work

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=375067 time=1657989424 user_id=21286]
Hunter666 said:
LOL

It is common for new people to have strange views or ideas. Even if they are trolls, a genuine answer should quiet them regardless. So, there is no reason to launch an attack when the person could simply be in the process of learning.

I just need help because I don't know what else to do. I've been looking for a job for over 1 year, I lost my mother and I was left with nothing. I'm living on my little brother's pension. I can't get a job, I can't get money. My life gets worse every day. it gets more and more difficult. I don't know if I keep asking the gods for help anymore, I don't know what else to do. Where I live, unfortunately, you can't get work by your own free will. Unfortunately where I live you can only get a job if other people want it for you. I'm at a dead end.
I know that Satanism is not for riches, I became a Satanist for knowing the truth, for loving the truth. But I didn't know it would be so wrong to ask for help in this matter. In this life I'm living, sometimes it feels like I'm all alone.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

No attack intentions, just a statement. ☺️

Kramer said:

08/11/22 - Full Moon in Taurus + Total Lunar Eclipse.

Rune: FEHU.
Repetitions; 54, 111 or 216.

The rest is up to you, good luck.

Kramer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

I just need help because I don't know what else to do. I've been looking for a job for over 1 year, I lost my mother and I was left with nothing. I'm living on my little brother's pension. I can't get a job, I can't get money. My life gets worse every day. it gets more and more difficult. I don't know if I keep asking the gods for help anymore, I don't know what else to do. Where I live, unfortunately, you can't get work by your own free will. Unfortunately where I live you can only get a job if other people want it for you. I'm at a dead end.
I know that Satanism is not for riches, I became a Satanist for knowing the truth, for loving the truth. But I didn't know it would be so wrong to ask for help in this matter. In this life I'm living, sometimes it feels like I'm all alone.

Satanism not for riches? Man, Satanism Is for everyone. Im really Sorry for your life situation. Im close to you.

Kramer said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

I lost my mother and was left with nothing. I don't think it's wrong for me to want to ask for help with money. I'm glad if you have a good life but other people are in need so I'll keep asking for help even if it doesn't work

The gods can help you with money, and help you with having a more comfortable life and removing some problems. But they will not give you a million dollars. They will help to give you just what you need.

This is actually an ingenious idea.

Since JoS needs funding why don’t the Gods use their power to give someone like HC the winning lottery numbers and other things that will influence him to win. Imagine what JoS could do with hundreds of million of dollars won from this lottery. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before.

Kramer said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

The gods can help you with money, and help you with having a more comfortable life and removing some problems. But they will not give you a million dollars. They will help to give you just what you need.

I just want to have a peaceful life. And if possible I would like to leave the country where I live. life here is very difficult. I already study the language of the country I want to live in. I believe it's a start. but unfortunately I need more than just knowing the language. if only i could get a good job, but you can't even get a job where i live

Kramer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

I just wanted to tell you that your distress touches me my Brother. Take heart.
I know what it's like, always struggling to get by.

But what is sure is that since I really trust Father Satan, my life is getting better.
I trust in Him but at the same time I am accomplishing multiple projects. I say, "Do your best, give it your all, do your part. Father Satan will see to it that you have what you need: a roof over your head, food, pay the bills AND continue my progress."
And that's exactly what it is
I love my Father Satan with all my heart.
And I am working to improve my own powers with lots of cleansing, soul release, runic work. Understand how the energy works and it starts to work.
Especially I have let go of money. I focus on my progression, my links with the Gods, my projects.
Do necronomicon spells EVERY month (yes 2 or 3 times a month, visualize well and never doubt, "yes I don't lack anything"), sun square (soon), Fehu, Shrim Lakshmiyae, etc

As soon as money was no longer the center of my stress AND to REALLY trust Father Satan = improvement.
Courage my Brother and loving thought

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Kramer said:

it's not that easy..... getting a job is easier..... and for a lot of us, for some reason, chanting fehu or sowilo or gebo just doesn't work and actually makes things worse. you should not do money meditation until you clean your aura.

Kramer said:

I read every single "advice" you got in this thread and it's all garbage.
When it comes to money, most people here are not to be listened to.
A similar situation happened with "Dark Lawyer." I gave him advice, I even offered to lend him money without interest. But, he refused my advice and my money. He listened to others and where is he now?

Dark Lawyer said:

I say goodbye to the forum.

Unfortunately, my problems have not been solved - in fact, the situation is worse - and I have neither the energy nor the time to keep trying.

Thanks for the helpful and constructive comments from everyone - special mention to Henu the Great and Blitzkreig. I hope I have contributed something to the forum with a few posts. You all keep fighting and keep improving, it is great what you are doing.

Well, fuck Henu's advice and fuck Blitzkreig's advice.

Master.mind said:
Kramer said:

I read every single "advice" you got in this thread and it's all garbage.
When it comes to money, most people here are not to be listened to.
A similar situation happened with "Dark Lawyer." I gave him advice, I even offered to lend him money without interest. But, he refused my advice and my money. He listened to others and where is he now?

Dark Lawyer said:

I say goodbye to the forum.

Unfortunately, my problems have not been solved - in fact, the situation is worse - and I have neither the energy nor the time to keep trying.

Thanks for the helpful and constructive comments from everyone - special mention to Henu the Great and Blitzkreig. I hope I have contributed something to the forum with a few posts. You all keep fighting and keep improving, it is great what you are doing.

Well, fuck Henu's advice and fuck Blitzkreig's advice.
That's a cheap shot.

His issue stems from mindset of failure and he has not turned it into mindset of success. Had he taken your money, who knows what might have happened as he had no foundation to use it from.

His situation is his fate playing out and his refusal to fight back and change it. Bending over, quitting and essentially giving the finger to the two of us does not excactly invalidate our effort, even though you would like to think so.

Henu the Great said:
That's a cheap shot.

His issue stems from mindset of failure and he has not turned it into mindset of success. Had he taken your money, who knows what might have happened as he had no foundation to use it from.

His situation is his fate playing out and his refusal to fight back and change it. Bending over, quitting and essentially giving the finger to the two of us does not excactly invalidate our effort, even though you would like to think so.

I don't know what it's about. I don't think I've even seen this topic. And I never posted in this topic. I do not know what "money" is involved. And what is here as a quote from me is a special thanks to Henu the Great and Blitzkreig for their advice. I'm not angry with any of them, I have no reason to be.

In my topic I thanked everyone for the constructive and useful comments they have given me over the past 1 year. I singled out Henu and Blitzkreig because they helped the most. And in my topic I acknowledged the great work everyone is doing for SS. And I encouraged everyone to continue the intellectual struggle and progress.

This is independent of the fact that I no longer have the energy to practise because the cup has overflowed.

Dark Lawyer said:
I don't know what it's about. I don't think I've even seen this topic. And I never posted in this topic. I do not know what "money" is involved. And what is here as a quote from me is a special thanks to Henu the Great and Blitzkreig for their advice. I'm not angry with any of them, I have no reason to be.
I remember him asking you (perhaps with another account since he has multiple) if you would like to accept a loan for getting started in managing business(es) or something. You declined saying that only lawyer work is acceptable.

Henu the Great said:
I remember him asking you (perhaps with another account since he has multiple) if you would like to accept a loan for getting started in managing business(es) or something. You declined saying that only lawyer work is acceptable.

Yes, I answered that. I thanked him for his useful advice. And I politely explained that I didn't like asking for a loan. And I would never get involved in unclear financial matters with a foreigner I didn't know and didn't know anything about. Especially if you don't have many posts on this forum.

If that was his reaction, then I was right not to accept money from him. :)

By the way, I'm not just thinking about a career in law, I'm applying for all kinds of jobs, even with a secondary education. But I can't even get to the interview stage. I will explain this in more detail, as I promised.

Dark Lawyer said:

Nobody wants to do business with desperate people.
I told you to hire someone, possibly someone that currently works in HR, to speak and write instead of you. Have you done that?

Henu the Great said:
That's a cheap shot.

The answer:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=375428#p375428

Siatris Ioholo said:
Kramer said:
Work man...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
clicks tongue Noice
try vibrating Fehu rune lots and especially on money dates in the azazel calendar and invest your money to make more moneys so it has a means of getting to you

Kramer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

can you move to another country i know here in australia they are desperate for workers and they have dropped their vax requirements for employment im back off to fifo soon back to making 4k a week boy

Ramses said:
Kramer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

can you move to another country i know here in australia they are desperate for workers and they have dropped their vax requirements for employment im back off to fifo soon back to making 4k a week boy

I intended to live in Asia. But the truth is, it's almost impossible for that to happen. In fact, it's already hard to leave the city where I live

Kramer said:

No. Money has to be made without games of chance.
Anyone that plays the lottery has the wrong idea about money. They essentially view money as a limited commodity. "For me to have, he has to lose. The only reason I don't have is because he has, thus I'm justified in taking his money by whatever means necessary."
Anyone playing the lottery is garbage.

Kramer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hunter666 said:
LOL

Satanism is for riches.
What is wrong is that you asked to get money by shitty means.
Money, when earned ethically and without games of chance, is proof that someone did good to others.
Instead of asking to get money, ask how to earn the most money by doing the most good to others as efficiently and as fast as possible.

Kramer said:

Please do the best you can. The more you grow spiritually, the more prosperous your life will become. This happens indirectly, but also directly when you apply energies relating to abundance and wealth. Where are you at in your meditations? This will determine how quickly you can start attracting wealth. Once you can do this, you can get a job despite the obstacles you face. but you must be motivated right now.

HauptSturm said:
it's not that easy..... getting a job is easier..... and for a lot of us, for some reason, chanting fehu or sowilo or gebo just doesn't work and actually makes things worse. you should not do money meditation until you clean your aura.

Using runes does not make things "worse" unless you have significant karmic obstacles. If that is the case, either continue the working if you can handle the backlash while the negative karma is removed, or stop and do a working with Ansuz to remove obstacles.

Yes getting a job is part of obtaining wealth, but attaching large karmic influences of wealth will also make this process go much much easier for you. Having negative karma toward being wealthy can also steal your job or other savings, so having employment should not be seen as the best-case scenario.

As far as cleaning your aura and other basic activities, it is assumed that this person is already doing that.

Unless you are brave enough to say that almost none of the advice on money here is useless, don't leave your own "comfortable" lives and accuse someone of cutting corners or not understanding the logic of Satanism. It's really disgusting.

The Outlaw Torn said:
This is actually an ingenious idea.

Since JoS needs funding why don’t the Gods use their power to give someone like HC the winning lottery numbers and other things that will influence him to win. Imagine what JoS could do with hundreds of million of dollars won from this lottery. Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before.
Of course, others have thought of this. Money is not a problem; there is enough for it. If we had a load of money, then we could buy all we want and promote all we want, but it would just be a big fad and selling thing, in people's eyes. To make change, and permanent change, Energy has to be put 'up' into the Astral realm, cause 'unseen' changes to happen, then 'come down' into the Physical realm. In christian words "on Earth as it is in Heaven" - "heaven" being the Astral realm, in this case. Not to mention - there is a paper trail, and not everywhere uses supposedly-anonymous cryptocurrency - there are also paper trails for that, as well, anyway; if not literal paper, still records. There are also very important matters to attend to, besides having enough money to promote ourselves. I hate this saying but it also is true - the World is not ready yet.

Things take time to be done properly; money is not the be all and end all of solutions - besides, money is like a Physical version of Energy anyway; Energy is what makes things happen; money is this low-level, Physical-realm medium, and the Physical realm is the slowest of all, always lagging behind - put things 'up' into the Astral realm, then make it work properly with proper affirmations and direction (the 3 steps of Witchcraft) then 'the pieces will fall into place'. I always imagine this saying as throwing jigsaw pieces up in the air, and somehow they fall into place to complete the puzzle correctly - raising the Energies, programming and directing them, then they fall into the correct places.

I actually respect ur point. Demons clearly can help you with this and saying LOL DUDE isn't helpful. Some dudes have it harder than others, I understand this. Sadly I'm quite new to awakening and my understanding of Daemons and mind isn't great but I do no how painful it is. I'm sure if you pray to Satan he will help you. Good luck brother.

Kramer said:
Kramer said:

I just want to have a peaceful life. And if possible I would like to leave the country where I live. life here is very difficult. I already study the language of the country I want to live in. I believe it's a start. but unfortunately I need more than just knowing the language. if only i could get a good job, but you can't even get a job where i live

grow your own food, get chickens, save your money dont waste it on consumables

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back