Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Invoking mammon(Zeus)

zoro432

Hi, I've been trying to invoking the spirit of mammon for a long time using his enn but he never comes. I meditate regularly (meditation to calm the mind, visualization, etc...). I tried to invoking the marbas spirit before using sigils and his enn, I also used candles and incense sticks, but still nothing. please do you have any advice and tips on how to succeed in invoking ghosts because I'm starting to get lost after a few months and feel like the ghosts have friendzoned me :(

zoro432 said:
Hi, I've been trying to invoking the spirit of mammon for a long time using his enn but he never comes. I meditate regularly (meditation to calm the mind, visualization, etc...). I tried to invoking the marbas spirit before using sigils and his enn, I also used candles and incense sticks, but still nothing. please do you have any advice and tips on how to succeed in invoking ghosts because I'm starting to get lost after a few months and feel like the ghosts have friendzoned me :(
Are you advanced enough to do this?

zoro432 said:

First of all they arent ghost you shouldnt call them that. They are gods and demons. Second, you have to be open to at least some degree to be able to discern the astral world and the entities within. If you havent already, then work on your clairaudience abd clairvoyance points. There are techniques for this in the JoS meditation section under the "beginner" column. Third, you also would have to be in some sort of a trance, again you can find info on that in the main site.

Dont lose hope. The demons dont always communicate astrally or telepathically. Sometimes they communicate through small thoughts if you're open, or they will send you signs on your way to answer your question.

Also if you're beginner dont really try anything with ouija boards.. i dont know whats it with ouija boards but they are more risky than other tools. I once nearly connected with a fucking grey using that, but at the same time the ouija did help me find my guardian demon. I communicate with Tarot now. Dunno how much safer that is, but maybe you could also use some tools to communicate with the gods.

I may be mistaken, but wasn't their something about enn chanting that was corrupted,

An I did say I may be mistaken, but I know I heard something about it,anyway

Beelzebul is Zeus aka mammon

Zeus is mentioned in the jos page,mammon I'm sure someone asked the same question,

Mammon is only a Jewish corruption of Ammon, the Egyptian god Ammon or Amun and Zeus is Beelzebul.
With those enn rituals that are a Jewish corruption you will not evoke any of the gods and if you contact anything it will be some enemy thought form or the greys.

Mammon is Hebrew name for money I don't think he likes to be called that just like some of the other corrupted words some people use for various Gods eens who knows but it was agreed upon they were not good. It's better to use the stuff on this site.

This is what happens when you don’t read the site in detail and just skip to the forum completely.

Cobra wrote a very good article on Baal, Beelzebub…who is also…surprise surprise: Zeus!

So, when someone says to someone new “study the site”, it’s not a generic answer to any newcomers. There is a good reason for that.

Otherwise this happens.

Wotanwarrior said:
Mammon is only a Jewish corruption of Ammon, the Egyptian god Ammon or Amun and Zeus is Beelzebul.
With those enn rituals that are a Jewish corruption you will not evoke any of the gods and if you contact anything it will be some enemy thought form or the greys.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Yes this name Mammon is referring to Zeus go down on this page it says that. However I don't think it's respectful people shouldn't use it.

Wotanwarrior said:

I agree with this.
I am very close to Amon, and he answers to the name Mammon, also.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back