Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do many Muslims looks like soyboys?

Nimrod33

Entitled-Muslim-Refugees.jpg

If you put some glasses on them they definitely look like soyboys. Is it because Islam being a "masculine" religion is just a myth?

Nimrod33 said:

If you put some glasses on them they definitely look like soyboys. Is it because Islam being a "masculine" religion is just a myth?
Theyre pretty violent and stupid. However they ate easy to influence, especially if there is someone physically stronger than them telling them to do something.

Islam is either for jews, crypto jews, or those that wanna look like jews. Just look at their fucking face. 🤣

What does their face have to do with their religion?! :?:
This issue is more related to their race.

Nimrod33 said:

They are angry because Muslims have been deprived of their Muslims rights. Such as : about hijab etc.

No , we can't blame all Muslims. They are soul of gentiles, just brainwashed by Jews program. That's why they look like violence. We have to blame all Jews people and their Jews propaganda. Not Muslims.

Shiva666 said:
They are angry because Muslims have been deprived of their Muslims rights. Such as : about hijab etc.

They can wear hijab or whatever they want in their countries, I couldn't care.
When they come to Europe, it is absolutely ok to deny them their "rights". And if they don't like that, they are free to leave. I mean, let's say I come to your house and start doing things that you do not consider appropriate to be done inside your house. Would you have the right to object? Even kick me out? Of course you can. And you should be able to.

Now think of the individual countries as the large houses.

Larissa666 said:
Shiva666 said:

When they come to Europe, it is absolutely ok to deny them their "rights". And if they don't like that, they are free to leave.

Firstly learn to respect another country's rights and learn to give safety for another country's people .
In my house and country, I will always take care of you. Because we (Bengali ) know respect another country's rights . Of course I will not kick you. I will take care of you. That's Indian culture.

Shiva666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Shiva666 said:

When they come to Europe, it is absolutely ok to deny them their "rights". And if they don't like that, they are free to leave.

Firstly learn to respect another country's rights and learn to give safety for another country's people .
In my house and country, I will always take care of you. Because we (Bengali ) know respect another country's rights . Of course I will not kick you. I will take care of you. That's Indian culture.

Are you seriously defending those "poor Muslims" rights and defending those wonderful traditions such as diminishing woman, treating them less than an object and forcing them to wear a dumb headdress to restrict their freedom of expression and restrain any form of femininity?

Out of all places, you come here to the JoS forum to defend and speak up for muslims and their "rights"?

In my opinion, all aspects of shariah and Muslim laws or traditions should be abolished world wide by any means, and there should absolutely be 0 tolerance for this in non Muslim countries, to prevent this destructive practice from spreading any further than this curse already has.

Excessive tolerance towards destructive, harmful, diminutive and abrahamic practices, traditions or beliefs allows for further subversion of sane and virtuous societal standards, and is equal to aiding and abetting the enemy programs in their subversion, enslavement and complete ruination of all virtuous, just and sound standards, morals and traditions world wide.

Even if one cannot act upon this rejection of abrahamic notions and enforce this within ones environment, at the very least one should never be foolish enough to have any tolerance towards this, or even to privately defend abrahamic practices from the enemy programs.

As an SS, one is expected to know better.

Hail Satan!

Shiva666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Shiva666 said:

Then Indian culture is pretty dumb.

I live in a muslim country. You have no idea what those muslims would to you if they had the chance and power. They would want all of you to be muslims or kicked out or killed. They would mock your religions, values, and beliefs and resort to violence and bullying if they feel offended.

Nimrod33 said:

They don't look like soyboys. That is just dumb.

They look like savage, violent, monkeys and apes.

Lmaoooo. They have no control over their own emotions and they're very sensitive, but they want to look tough. Muslim soyboys :lol:

Nimrod33 said:

Bro,where did you find that fucking pictur?!
Every time when i see it my blood boil.

Gloom:) said:
What does their face have to do with their religion?! :?:
This issue is more related to their race.

Is related.That rotten facial expressions it shows you what it s ther mental climate,is not about race.

Shiva666 said:
No , we can't blame all Muslims. They are soul of gentiles, just brainwashed by Jews program. That's why they look like violence. We have to blame all Jews people and their Jews propaganda. Not Muslims.

All christians and muslims should be blame regardless of their race.Thei are jews pawns and thei gladly will end your life in a most miserable way.And that s a fact.

Shiva666 said:

That mentality is very dangerous.

Some Countries have become colonies or lost their traditions because of that mistake,of so called hospitality.

mercury_wisdom said:
They would mock your religions, values, and beliefs and resort to violence and bullying if they feel offended.

This is very true and something I experienced from working with them. I can only imagine how bad it is in their countries if they're like that in freedom loving nations.

mercury_wisdom said:
Shiva666 said:
Larissa666 said:

I live in a muslim country. You have no idea what those muslims would to you if they had the chance and power. They would want all of you to be muslims or kicked out or killed. They would mock your religions, values, and beliefs and resort to violence and bullying if they feel offended.

Don't worry We have Indian Thanos . We will save you hahahaha
images

VoiceofEnki said:
Shiva666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Are you seriously defending those "poor Muslims" rights and defending those wonderful traditions such as diminishing woman, treating them less than an object and forcing them to wear a dumb headdress to restrict their freedom of expression and restrain any form of femininity?

Out of all places, you come here to the JoS forum to defend and speak up for muslims and their "rights"?

In my opinion, all aspects of shariah and Muslim laws or traditions should be abolished world wide by any means, and there should absolutely be 0 tolerance for this in non Muslim countries, to prevent this destructive practice from spreading any further than this curse already has.

Excessive tolerance towards destructive, harmful, diminutive and abrahamic practices, traditions or beliefs allows for further subversion of sane and virtuous societal standards, and is equal to aiding and abetting the enemy programs in their subversion, enslavement and complete ruination of all virtuous, just and sound standards, morals and traditions world wide.

Even if one cannot act upon this rejection of abrahamic notions and enforce this within ones environment, at the very least one should never be foolish enough to have any tolerance towards this, or even to privately defend abrahamic practices from the enemy programs.

As an SS, one is expected to know better.

Hail Satan!

100% VoiceofEnki!

Hail!

mercury_wisdom said:
Nimrod33 said:

In defense of Arabic people and not muslims themselves a lot of them still act masculine even if it's the corrupted modern version as a opposed to the stereotypical sissified soyboy.

In Arabic countries (at least from what I hear) the body building life mostly involves steroids and apparently they have potent stuff. Yes that stuff is poison to the body and even the mind but it just shows that calling them soyboys is wrong here and doesn't really fit in my opinion.

I do agree the ones in the picture look like clowns and even laughable but if I ever had to pick between one of those dudes in there or a stereotypical soyboy to join me in a fist fight against others I would pick the ones in the pictures. Religion (or in their case their death program) put aside on this subject, of course. And that's because of what you said, them being violent and ape like. The ones in the picture and similar.

NOT A LIKELY SCENARIO TO HAPPEN AND ONLY MAKING A POINT.

Shiva666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Shiva666 said:

Don't worry We have Indian Thanos . We will save you hahahaha
images

Good to see you see violent people invading countries is a joke to you. Didn't even have an articulate answer to what was said to you. I hope other SS Indian brothers and sisters don't have this suicidal thinking as you. I'm confident they don't and it's just only you and your own thought process.

I recommend watching the endless videos of how these people "enrich" foreign countries and how they see you for letting them in. They literally call you stupid and laugh that your daughters will marry muslims and have muslim children. It's obvious what happens to any nation after a few generations of this suicidal thinking.

WKM said:
Flowers of Adonis said:
I'm pretty sure that this same question could be asked about any group of people.

What do you mean?

If you replace the word "muslim" in the thread title with another reasonably large group of people, there's a high probability that "many ___ look like soyboys"

In other words, it doesn't make sense to ask questions like this since it can apply to almost any large group due to the currently low degenerate level of humanity.

There are going to be "soyboys" in almost every large group of people at this point in time. That's my point here.

It was a little funny perhaps, but I think the OP can do better.

hailourtruegod said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Nimrod33 said:

In defense of Arabic people and not muslims themselves a lot of them still act masculine even if it's the corrupted modern version as a opposed to the stereotypical sissified soyboy.

In Arabic countries (at least from what I hear) the body building life mostly involves steroids and apparently they have potent stuff. Yes that stuff is poison to the body and even the mind but it just shows that calling them soyboys is wrong here and doesn't really fit in my opinion.

I do agree the ones in the picture look like clowns and even laughable but if I ever had to pick between one of those dudes in there or a stereotypical soyboy to join me in a fist fight against others I would pick the ones in the pictures. Religion (or in their case their death program) put aside on this subject, of course. And that's because of what you said, them being violent and ape like. The ones in the picture and similar.

NOT A LIKELY SCENARIO TO HAPPEN AND ONLY MAKING A POINT.
I get you and it's true. Western men are getting sissified so jews can use the mudslime looters and apes.

I don t understand why some member feel the need to defend those filthy rats.Their apperance has nothing to do with my rage and disgust.

Making jokes about your enenies is a good way to increase your mood :D ,even though this kind of soft jokes it s not exactly to my taste,i appreciate the effort anyway :lol:

Muslims are the opposite of masculinity, there is nothing masculine in groups of a dozen men gang raping a child.

There is nothing masculine in beating defenseless women and children.

There is nothing masculine in a group of 20 cockroaches jumping a lone white man and beating him to death. Though this doesn't happen that much, since even when they outnumber you 20 to 1 they still primarily target women and children which demonstrates how cowardly, weak and pathetic these disgusting subhuman apes are.

Muslims are the lowest form of life on earth, a civilization-destroying disease given human form. Cannot be classified as being "masculine" because masculinity is a human trait and muslims are not human beings. And even if they were, their actions are cowardly, petty and weak. A muslim will never fight you 1 on 1, or even 2 or 3 on 1. They will never attack you unless they outnumber you 10 to 1 or if you are a woman or a child.

And even then they must have the numbers advantage to have the bravery to assault a child.

Also this should go without saying, Shiva666 is a fucking clown. Disregard the open borders narrative being pushed here.

WKM said:
I don t understand why some member feel the need to defend those filthy rats.Their apperance has nothing to do with my rage and disgust.

Making jokes about your enenies is a good way to increase your mood :D ,even though this kind of soft jokes it s not exactly to my taste,i appreciate the effort anyway :lol:

Why do you feel like we are defending muslims? All was done was point out that objectively they aren't the stereotypical soyboy which anyone with eye sight can see. I'll be right behind ya making fun of these clowns any day but that doesn't mean I'm deluding myself to think someone is something they clearly aren't. It's just not part of reality.

I stand by what I said about Arabic Gentiles in general. Not all of them are muslims and we do have some of them in our ranks just like how Hitler did before.

Correcting someone in an objective matter is never defending. It's like saying we are defending a kike rabbi if someone came up to us and said they have zero spiritual power and we try to explain how strong their parasitic powers are at moment. (Although dwindling rapidly :lol: )

Get what I mean?

By all means make fun of these weirdos any time you get a chance but let's not forget how violently stupid they are.

hailourtruegod said:
WKM said:

Why do you feel like we are defending muslims? All was done was point out that objectively they aren't the stereotypical soyboy which anyone with eye sight can see. I'll be right behind ya making fun of these clowns any day but that doesn't mean I'm deluding myself to think someone is something they clearly aren't. It's just not part of reality.

I stand by what I said about Arabic Gentiles in general. Not all of them are muslims and we do have some of them in our ranks just like how Hitler did before.

Correcting someone in an objective matter is never defending. It's like saying we are defending a kike rabbi if someone came up to us and said they have zero spiritual power and we try to explain how strong their parasitic powers are at moment. (Although dwindling rapidly :lol: )

Get what I mean?

By all means make fun of these weirdos any time you get a chance but let's not forget how violently stupid they are.

I m not saying to become a clown and make jokes all the time.But when a joke about your mortal enemy comes up, just enjoy, a joke doesn t need to be 100% true.

Anyway,in this case i agree with you,instead of ,,soyboys,, maybe he should use something else...,maybe something related with...,i dont t know, Impaling?! :twisted:

VoiceofEnki said:

This should go on joyofsatan.org front page.

Larissa666 said:

Theres no such thing as “muslim rights” everything that they claim as “right” are abrahamic practices and suppression of females and which will completely die out with time.

This “shiva666” is bangla. I have noticed this pattern with these bangla that they are pushing their muslim ideologies here. Such as no sex before marriage. “How can you tolerate a wife who has lost her virginity” and such.

I am certain that he/she can makes changes to jos while translating it to bangla as it goes against his/her ideologies which he/she is pushing here and has pushed in past.

I also believe he hasn't performed any deprogramming from all this filth thus making him a treacherous translator.

WKM said:
hailourtruegod said:
WKM said:

Get what I mean?

I m not saying to become a clown and make jokes all the time.But when a joke about your mortal enemy comes up, just enjoy, a joke doesn t need to be 100% true.

Anyway,in this case i agree with you,instead of ,,soyboys,, maybe he should use something else...,maybe something related with...,i dont t know, Impaling?! :twisted:

Oh Vlad... If only today's leaders had the fraction of balls he had to put fear in these animals.

I'd like to add I understand now I could've done a better job distinguishing Arabs (I'm not even sure if we still are using this term here and I don't mean to offend anyone here) and muslims apart better and didn't want to attribute the latter with TRUE masculinity in any way. Instead I could've got my point across by explaining how lower muslims are than animals as seen by their own actions, as another member thoroughly wrote. Just wanted to clear that out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back