Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

azazel invocation

czxxmane

I would like to do this because music is just my life, and because of that, azazel is very helpful in this. I was looking on the internet what to do, what kind of candles, what kind of incense, etc., but it seems to me that it's all a marketing scam. can someone help me step by step how to start?

czxxmane said:
I would like to do this because music is just my life, and because of that, azazel is very helpful in this. I was looking on the internet what to do, what kind of candles, what kind of incense, etc., but it seems to me that it's all a marketing scam. can someone help me step by step how to start?
Use search function on joyofsatan.org
Btw, before doing invocations, did you dedicate? Are you advancing every day with your meditations?

First and foremost did you read the website and are you a dedicated ss?. On the website you will find the necessary information about him. Of course you are free to do anything but, I recommend you start with an evocation and feel his energy and talk to him. You will get enough impulses for your music and inspiration from this. For invaction you need all of your chakras opened already. If this is not the case you will not succeed in your accomplishment. Also a invocation only happens if the god chooses to do it, you should build a relationship with him before you want to do this. If you still want to do it keep in mind anything which hurts or doesnt feel good isn't azazel or generally a god of ours. Use your logical mind and the knowledge you know have. A invoaction is something very personal and intimate thing so If you dont have a proper connection to azazel he want do it either. Stay safe and advance step for step dont try things you are not ready yet.

czxxmane said:

Candles and incense are nice to have, to have an atmosphere that is nice for your working.

If you are unable to burn candles and incense in your home (like the situation is with me) don't worry about it.

You don't need the specific deity's candle color, for example.
Just be polite, respectful, and write down everything, even if you think it's your imagination, into your journal so you can look back at it later, remember everything and what happened, and reflect on it. It will be useful also in the future to compare with future invocation and evocations.

This is what I meant, I don't want a step-by-step guide because everyone has their own way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back