Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to develop astral senses reliably

gwton

So, I've been trying to work on my astral sense for some time, even before finding JoS. Currently what I do is try to focus and give extra attention to the 3rd eye/temple chakras, plus now also the smaller chakras listed on the "clairaudience points" page.

And for a while now, if I sit and focus... I can kind of "hear" some sounds that have the cadence of speech, but I can't make out any words. It's almost like the murmur of a crowd of people talking, except I can't pick anything out. Every once in a while a word or short phrase will pop into my head, and when it does it's in the same "space" as my own internal voice, but it doesn't sound like my internal voice. Sometimes the snippets I catch are positive, like "proud of you", "you'll be fine". And other times they are definitely not positive, "disapointed", "you'll die" etc, etc.

For now, I just ignore it all since it's not really useful, but I guess my question is: does this represent progress? Or is it just imagination/stress/etc? And how do you tell the two apart? Is this something that just becomes obvious with more practice?
Thanks!

Develop a deeper trance and don't focus so much on trying but being only aware during the deep trance. The hearing of said things will come naturally. It is not on a watchful alerted state of being, but a detached passive state.

You don't concentrate to hear or to want to hear, it will only stimulate an alertness, rather you let yourself deepen in the awareness, knowing what your aim is.

Or when you talk to a God, you concentrate on the connection, on the God very much, not on your particular instrument such as visualisation or hearing. You don't focus on the organ, neither on its function, but the use of it, the situation in itself, the task.

Example, you want to hear the thoughts of people, you focus on awareness, expansion, subtlety, space. You focus on the meditation itself. This can be done by expanding the field of the 6th chakra.

Hope I made sense.

NakedPluto said:
Develop a deeper trance and don't focus so much on trying but being only aware during the deep trance. The hearing of said things will come naturally. It is not on a watchful alerted state of being, but a detached passive state.

You don't concentrate to hear or to want to hear, it will only stimulate an alertness, rather you let yourself deepen in the awareness, knowing what your aim is.

Or when you talk to a God, you concentrate on the connection, on the God very much, not on your particular instrument such as visualisation or hearing. You don't focus on the organ, neither on its function, but the use of it, the situation in itself, the task.

Example, you want to hear the thoughts of people, you focus on awareness, expansion, subtlety, space. You focus on the meditation itself. This can be done by expanding the field of the 6th chakra.

Hope I made sense.

What do you think must be done for the person to be able to see, hear, touch etc. Energy, the astral world, and the entities within, without needing a deep trance? Like, seeing them even while being fully conscious.

Im guessing the answer is probably wirkung on psychic senses daily but i wanted your take as well

gwton said:
So, I've been trying to work on my astral sense for some time, even before finding JoS. Currently what I do is try to focus and give extra attention to the 3rd eye/temple chakras, plus now also the smaller chakras listed on the "clairaudience points" page.

And for a while now, if I sit and focus... I can kind of "hear" some sounds that have the cadence of speech, but I can't make out any words. It's almost like the murmur of a crowd of people talking, except I can't pick anything out. Every once in a while a word or short phrase will pop into my head, and when it does it's in the same "space" as my own internal voice, but it doesn't sound like my internal voice. Sometimes the snippets I catch are positive, like "proud of you", "you'll be fine". And other times they are definitely not positive, "disapointed", "you'll die" etc, etc.

For now, I just ignore it all since it's not really useful, but I guess my question is: does this represent progress? Or is it just imagination/stress/etc? And how do you tell the two apart? Is this something that just becomes obvious with more practice?
Thanks!
I'd like to ask, did you meditate on Clair audience points one by one individually or on all points at the same time? How long did u focused on each time? 5 mins for each?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

Hope I made sense.

What do you think must be done for the person to be able to see, hear, touch etc. Energy, the astral world, and the entities within, without needing a deep trance? Like, seeing them even while being fully conscious.

Im guessing the answer is probably wirkung on psychic senses daily but i wanted your take as well

You can "see" but only for a fraction of a second, and only mists, spots of energy, flashes. You'd also see something that has no form or meaning, simply as it is not of this dimensional material density and space.

With light trance you can see energy, colors. With a little focus you still enter an intuitive shape "morphing", or glimpse a smaller or other aspects of something. For example in paintings you can discern situations or have full visions. But this is happening inside you, not outside.

Having deeper trance and experience, accustoming the experience the reflexes, the awareness, the counscious degree, memorizing, diving in, is the way to actually see. Or being open, surrendering to the sensorial depth. Basically meditation.

Psyhic ability, as far as I had the experience until now, stands simply in fueling (breath work, chakra work), meditation (experience and using, accumulating degrees of awareness, consciousness). Most of this comes involuntary by the above two dynamics.

Without fuel, the chakra is comatose. With energy, fuel, it can expand, it will do herself the work (blossoming). Then meditation comes to activate these inner dimensions.

NakedPluto said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

Hope I made sense.

You can "see" but only for a fraction of a second, and only mists, spots of energy, flashes. You'd also see something that has no form or meaning, simply as it is not of this dimensional material density and space.

With light trance you can see energy, colors. With a little focus you still enter an intuitive shape "morphing", or glimpse a smaller or other aspects of something. For example in paintings you can discern situations or have full visions. But this is happening inside you, not outside.

Having deeper trance and experience, accustoming the experience the reflexes, the awareness, the counscious degree, memorizing, diving in, is the way to actually see. Or being open, surrendering to the sensorial depth. Basically meditation.

Psyhic ability, as far as I had the experience until now, stands simply in fueling (breath work, chakra work), meditation (experience and using, accumulating degrees of awareness, consciousness). Most of this comes involuntary by the above two dynamics.

Without fuel, the chakra is comatose. With energy, fuel, it can expand, it will do herself the work (blossoming). Then meditation comes to activate these inner dimensions.

Ok..thanks

I thought the gods are at a level to see the astral perfectly and regularly without effort.

The thing is that im just starting to delve deeper into trance but normally i see a lot of these flashes and colors you mention while im fully conscious...
I thought maybe i had to see more while being fully conscious and the reason i didnt was because i wasnt open yet to the astral.
Maybe i am right maybe not.

But thanks regardless

NakedPluto said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:

Hope I made sense.

But then again, what's the deal with reptilians and greys or even spirits and ghosts materializing before the very eyes of people who arent open at all? Especially the ones caught on camera. Im sure youve heard that lately the " shadow people " sightings are getting more and more... and yet they do have a figure like shape...

CaspianTheDreamer said:
NakedPluto said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

But then again, what's the deal with reptilians and greys or even spirits and ghosts materializing before the very eyes of people who arent open at all? Especially the ones caught on camera. Im sure youve heard that lately the " shadow people " sightings are getting more and more... and yet they do have a figure like shape...

It is rare, specific in locations of rich energies, and also the appearances are still under the same timeframe, limitations. There are entities closer to our material, that's all.

The above is also highly exaggerated, it isn't such an amazement. Anything more than having a glimpse of a shape or face, or whatever, is not real. In very rare circumstances there can be more, but it is still sensationalized.

The point of psychic advancement is not to see what is very close to us, which is all but the same as you know, but to see beyond and more than beyond.

Yes there are dead people, entities, different kind of life forms. The Hollywood scene of horror and related has nothing to do with reality. The normal human can see the scariest entity ever, appear in front of their eyes, but their brain can decide to ignore it or not, fear can make it amplified and observable, subjective as well.

NakedPluto said:

Thanks, this makes sense. I've noticed that when I try to intentionally listen, it actually feels more like I'm "enforcing a silence" in my head... which would probably only block out anything that may or may not be there. Also, now that I think about it, I only really hear the snippets when I'm doing something else. Like if I'm deep in thought about something else, or working on something. Which probably makes sense, as those are forms of trance I guess. Getting into the deeper trances is something I still need to work on, so I'll have to keep at it, thanks.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
I'd like to ask, did you meditate on Clair audience points one by one individually or on all points at the same time? How long did u focused on each time? 5 mins for each?
Kind of all at once? I can't really feel them. The 3rd eye and temples points I can feel. My ears I can almost feel. But the others I have trouble locating, so I just kinda focus on the area in general.

You can try this:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4452#p4452

gwton said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:
Kind of all at once? I can't really feel them. The 3rd eye and temples points I can feel. My ears I can almost feel. But the others I have trouble locating, so I just kinda focus on the area in general.

gwton said:
NakedPluto said:

Thanks, this makes sense. I've noticed that when I try to intentionally listen, it actually feels more like I'm "enforcing a silence" in my head... which would probably only block out anything that may or may not be there. Also, now that I think about it, I only really hear the snippets when I'm doing something else. Like if I'm deep in thought about something else, or working on something. Which probably makes sense, as those are forms of trance I guess. Getting into the deeper trances is something I still need to work on, so I'll have to keep at it, thanks.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

You also need to have enough fuel for your chakras to activate and expand, so practice foundation meditation and extensive breathing exercises.

Fuel by Breath Work and Vibrations + Meditation = Success

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back