Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is the enemy planning a real or false flag nuclear strike soon?

The Outlaw Torn

There’s been a lot of speculation about this especially since Jew York city released a video about it this may be their pretense to start (((WW3))) what are those of you in tune with this thinking?

The enemy has been doing magick to cause a nuclear strike on a big city (probably New York) for many years. There are subliminals for this in US money, just like there were for 9/11.

However, the U.S. has very advanced anti-missile defenses. Remember the Hawaii false flag a few years ago, which was claimed to be a malfunction of the alert system, but actually there was a real missile, and U.S. defenses (or possibly the Gods) destroyed it in the air.

Even if the worst happens in New York, remember that Satan himself said years ago, "A lot of people are going to die."

There are ways even this could work out well in the long term. For example, if the "false" flag fails and it becomes common knowledge that an Israeli submarine blew up New York, that would have very powerful (and good) repercussions. A global pogrom triggered by this would probably save more lives overall than would be lost in New York.

Hopefully though, the RTRs and the Gods will prevent anything like this from happening. But in either outcome, Satanists should not be scared or surprised.

I remember Maxine said a Nuke would be set off in a sermon years ago. She didn't say where it would be though.

slyscorpion said:
I remember Maxine said a Nuke would be set off in a sermon years ago. She didn't say where it would be though.

If I remember correctly she did say that and that she was told "they are going to use the bomb" or something along those lines BUT years later said that they won't use it anymore. She did mention that a lot of people are going to die regardless, unfortunately.

Things can change but the last word on that from Her is that they won't use it anymore.

slyscorpion said:

I think it will be in Jewkraine. A nuke attack on NYC by israel and blamed on Russia wouldn’t make sense and I don’t think they would be able to get away with it unlike in the war zone.

hailourtruegod said:
slyscorpion said:

If I remember correctly she did say that and that she was told "they are going to use the bomb" or something along those lines BUT years later said that they won't use it anymore. She did mention that a lot of people are going to die regardless, unfortunately.

Things can change but the last word on that from Her is that they won't use it anymore.

Yeah the future really depends on the present path of things and situations. I am aware of that. Things have got better. That's good to know if it won't happen.

The Outlaw Torn said:
slyscorpion said:

I think it will be in Jewkraine. A nuke attack on NYC by israel and blamed on Russia wouldn’t make sense and I don’t think they would be able to get away with it unlike in the war zone.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens to be honest.

I hope it doesn't happen, but their is no telling with the psychopathic reptilian jews,all anyone can do now if they want to stop this, is do RTR's
For now anyway, we have changed the future if Maxine said they won't bomb us for now,but we can't let our guard down,after all the future isn't set in stone

A false flag is still a real event. The event still happens in a false flag. What a false flag is is when the person who does it purposefully makes himself look like he is from another country. He puts onto himself the fake flag from the other country that really wasn't involved. So then when people try to get revenge, they go against this innocent one who had nothing to do with it.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=374718 time=1657849605 user_id=346]
The enemy has been doing magick to cause a nuclear strike on a big city (probably New York) for many years.
If they are planning a nuclear strike I doubt it would be in New York, a lot of the jewish infrastructure is there, unless the strike would be planned to hit a residential area away from all the headquarters of jewish run organizations that exist in New York

The Alchemist7 said:
The enemy has been doing magick to cause a nuclear strike on a big city (probably New York) for many years.
If they are planning a nuclear strike I doubt it would be in New York, a lot of the jewish infrastructure is there, unless the strike would be planned to hit a residential area away from all the headquarters of jewish run organizations that exist in New York

I don't doubt The reptilian jews would do that to their own buildings for the money

Satnam666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I don't doubt The reptilian jews would do that to their own buildings for the money
5fb0160979a26e5133e07aa97a43e518.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Satnam666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

5fb0160979a26e5133e07aa97a43e518.jpg

(Oy vey goyims wes not doos thinks likes thats wes sweat an innocent)

I will post what I perceive, in the hope it helps to surther elaborate.

It seems the enemy is manifesting right now (earlier than planned?) what has been subliminally and directly put into hollywood movies.
Same as the xian bible, this is a big subliminal machine to let manifest certain events by programming the mass mind to do that.
Many movies about virus, illness, etc. = coronavirus show
Many movies about war, etc = war in Ukraine
Many movies about famine, lack of food, post-war deserts populated of aggressive apes = where we live right now (water is really scarce in many countries, right now)

I just remembered the Terminator saga, it was focused around a nuclear war wiping away most of humanity and bringing the world to an era of terror and war against the machines.
As it has been a very wide success and it continued to infest the minds with many sequels, I believe this is part of programming a nuclear strike somewhere. Not that it will happen, we possibly prevented this as HPs Maxine said.

It seems most recent movies are centered on aggressiveness, ego, mass revolt - rather than nuclear attacks. Sort of plan B, my guess.

Honestly I watch TV very rarely, but this is what I perceive.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Satnam666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Say the bomb falls, destroys some jewish headquarters worth of many billions (obviously with all jews working there being told not come to work like in 9/11), and the jews claim all these money. . . from where? They also own the major insurance corporations that would insure these important and massive buildings. Would they order to bomb their own headquarters so they can cover the costs of the damage with their own insurance companies (which are their own money)? I doubt it.

I rather think, if they attempt to bomb such a corporate area in New York, they will get the government to pay for all repairs from people's money, because in theory is the "government's duty" to protect the country's infrastructure, which is true but is all a charade when the jews are behind it all exactly like 9/11 when the US government and Mossad bombed the towers.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back