Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Adopting orphans instead of raising animal pets

SyrArisMarsMartin

Wouldn't it be more beneficial and human to raise a human orphan, give him your time and love,
instead of animal pets which are supposed to be in nature?

Those poor beasts have already been bred out of their wild traits by monstrous human hands. Least we can do now is give them good homes and lives. A stray cat in a concrete jungle is not a happy cat. Our rotten world is not their native lands. Better to take them in and give them our love than let them suffer problems we created.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Wouldn't it be more beneficial and human to raise a human orphan, give him your time and love,

Honestly? I personally think that yeah that would be way better. People buy house pets and then neuter them. Like just why would you do that? Either dont own a pet at all or if youre gonna own a pet let the animal follow its natural instincts. A shame how selfish people have gotten. imo animals arent meant to be kept in places like apartments or confined spaces because thats just simply constraining them. Which will lead to ppl trying to justify neutering them because THEY imprisoned the animal in the first place because of their selfishness.

But i digress, i think that obviously if you wanna adopt then the kid must be your own race or at least pretty close to your race.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It's certainly nice to raise an orphan, but there's nothing wrong with keeping animal pets. Pets can still be in nature if you have a yard or park for them to play in. Also, pets like dogs and cats have been bred to need less outdoor time and still be happy. (Wolves or lions absolutely need acres of open country to be happy.)

There's also farm animals, like sheepdogs, rat catchers, etc, which are pets that actually do useful work too.

Familiars are a special case of animal "pet", and are very helpful in magick and protection.

There's also the fact that raising a human takes much more time and money than a dog or cat. About the same time a dog or cat will pass away, you'd be paying thousands $$$ to send the orphan to college.... :shock:

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

The only reason you or others have to take in either human or animal orphans is that their original families were rendered dysfunctional by the enemy. Both of these orphans take a significant amount of time to properly care for and none of that time would actually resolve the root cause of the problem. More orphans are generated than you can personally care for, as well.

I don't think you were planning on doing that, rather just asking a question, but I think it is important to keep this idea in our perception when we evaluate how best we spend our time.

There is a difference here. The pet is a simple and inferior companion and friend. The child, whether an orphan or yours, requires a lot of time and resources to grow up and be properly educated.

Sunny said:
There is a difference here. The pet is a simple and inferior companion and friend. The child, whether an orphan or yours, requires a lot of time and resources to grow up and be properly educated.
How can pets be inferior if they are literally a different species from us? Just like a lion wouldn't say he is superior to a zebra, it makes no sense to call pets inferior. It's a xtian and muslim mentality to call animals inferior to us.

Aquarius said:
Sunny said:
How can pets be inferior if they are literally a different species from us? Just like a lion wouldn't say he is superior to a zebra, it makes no sense to call pets inferior. It's a xtian and muslim mentality to call animals inferior to us.

I think what Sunny meant was in terms of intelligence and how complex their soul is maybe

Aquarius said:
Sunny said:

I absolutely disagree. Not even members of a race or species are equal, there are stronger and weaker, inferior and superior. The same also applies to races, species and so on. And so there are also inferior and superior species. For example the cat is superior to the mouse, the snake is superior to the lizard, the lizard is superior to the fly, etc.

If one individual or group or empire is stronger and more capable than others, it means it is superior.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Aquarius said:
Sunny said:

I think what Sunny meant was in terms of intelligence and how complex their soul is maybe

In everything, body mind and soul. Other life forms cannot compare to humans. By this I obviously do not mean not respecting them or treating them properly. But everyone in the Universe has to be in their own place according to their level.

I think I understand why animals are sacred to the Gods. In fact, animals are manifestations of nature and represent and contain forces and secrets of nature. For example the associations of Ujjavi with the cat, Sitkari with the snake etc.

My grandmother makes me very angry. She has an ignorant misconception about Ujjavi naturally doing the cat (she has two cats, she likes them) and says, cats get on my nerves when they snore worse than your grandfather. 🤦What suffocating ignorance.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be adopting any children. I want to be in a permanent same sex relationship. But I can always adopt animals and I would really like to help orphan children in other ways. Adopting them and giving them a family is a very good thing, but it is not possible for every one. We can help them in other ways.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I say this also because if you look closely in the ads, media, tv, movies etc they always advertise having animal pets and they put so much emphasis on the animal, even placing it higher than the human who takes care of it.
Everything revolving around the animal.

And then you have movies etc. about human orphans, in which they are depicted in a negative light,
making them look like psychos, trouble, difficult to handle/raise, too much money etc.

So my natural instinct is to go against the flow, if you know what i mean.
Better to spend your time on a human orphan and making him a spiritual satanist for example.
Hail Satan forever

DarkShadow said:
Unfortunately, I wouldn't be adopting any children. I want to be in a permanent same sex relationship. But I can always adopt animals and I would really like to help orphan children in other ways. Adopting them and giving them a family is a very good thing, but it is not possible for every one. We can help them in other ways.

Not even all heterosexuals have to have children, unless of course it is very much required and necessary for society for whatever reason.

For these unfortunate cases (orphans) institutions are perfectly fine, one just has to work for a better and more humane standard.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

I say this also because if you look closely in the ads, media, tv, movies etc they always advertise having animal pets and they put so much emphasis on the animal, even placing it higher than the human who takes care of it.

And then you have movies etc. about human orphans, in which they are depicted in a negative light,
making them look like psychos, trouble, difficult to handle/raise, too much money etc.

Better to spend your time on a human orphan and making him a spiritual satanist for example.
Hail Satan forever

It is simply a much greater responsibility than a pet.

You are underestimating the time and teaching that children require for a good result.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Hail Satan forever

If you can and you want to then you can adopt both. Just make sure you have the ability to take care of them.

As about advertisements about having animal pets. Most of movies, dramas etc. show hybrid or foreign breed of animals as pets. These act as subliminals to buy or adopt only hybrid animals as pets. People think of hybrid or foreign breeds as high status or modern. This causes neglectment of your local animal breeds.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Hail Satan forever

I'm not going to lie here but... I find your question and explanation Very creepy... Not that you would do it but the question and intentions are creepy. "Raise a human orphan and make them into (bla-bla-bla)". "MAKE THEM INTO-" <--- that's creepy because the intention of raising said person is to "turn them INTO something" and NOT to raise them to be the "best they can be". SS is about freedom to choose, after all. Freedom of choice then leads to truths of this world and the ultimate truth is, you cannot control another. Period. Look at what the xians do, they go out and adopt kids from Cambodia or somewhere and teach them how to be xian because "they believe they are doing the right thing". No, they are not, and so would the same apply to SS or any Other belief system/life paths. You could say "they would just grow up in a satanic household" which would still be the same as growing up in a xian household. Many SS here have came from these house hold xian backgrounds and look what happened, they became SS. The fact that Lord Satan came to each and every one of us by our own volition tells you that this Has to happen. Satan comes to us, not the other way around.

But onto your thought of "why are pets pushed? Shouldn't we care more for our human beans?" YES! This is a healthy understanding of the human family unit. Look at what animals do, they surround themselves with the same species. You could even look to monkeys and see how they treat each other. They groom each other. Touch. What do we, fellow human-beans, do in our family units? We get a dog or a cat to cuddle and touch... Do you see something wrong here? Our instinct to touch and groom is now focused on an animal not of the same species. That's kind of fucked up. What humans need, especially family units, is to have time to hug, cuddle, groom, massage and just plain old touch each other. Pet the head of your father or mother, rough house with your siblings, hug your aunts and uncles, give your family massages every once in a while, ask your family member to brush your hair, etc. just do Something that involves physical contact. Our monkey paw (hand) *needs* this touch/stimulation and our bodies need to be touched and handled by our loved ones to make our emotional circuits feel "okay". The lack of physical contact is what makes most people "anxious". The body thinks there's no family dynamic, i.e: grooming, and if there's no grooming you are surrounded by strangers (because a stranger will not touch you and shouldn't touch you) and if you're surrounded by strangers your body is always "on guard" and can never truly "relax" and if your body can never relax well... You get mental illness and spiritual disturbances.

So your instinct was correct, we should have our "need to love" focused on our same species, but the solution you postulated is... inadequate to say the least. How about start with your own family members first? Or what about making a baby yourself? Orphans will always be around and those who can handle it will, but for the majority of us, this is not an option nor desired. I hope I didn't misunderstand your solution and reasoning and if I did, I apologize but it goes without saying that Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, so let's not "recruit" like one.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Hail Satan forever

I'm not going to lie here but... I find your question and explanation Very creepy... Not that you would do it but the question and intentions are creepy. "Raise a human orphan and make them into (bla-bla-bla)". "MAKE THEM INTO-" <--- that's creepy because the intention of raising said person is to "turn them INTO something" and NOT to raise them to be the "best they can be". SS is about freedom to choose, after all. Freedom of choice then leads to truths of this world and the ultimate truth is, you cannot control another. Period. Look at what the xians do, they go out and adopt kids from Cambodia or somewhere and teach them how to be xian because "they believe they are doing the right thing". No, they are not, and so would the same apply to SS or any Other belief system/life paths. You could say "they would just grow up in a satanic household" which would still be the same as growing up in a xian household. Many SS here have came from these house hold xian backgrounds and look what happened, they became SS. The fact that Lord Satan came to each and every one of us by our own volition tells you that this Has to happen. Satan comes to us, not the other way around.

But onto your thought of "why are pets pushed? Shouldn't we care more for our human beans?" YES! This is a healthy understanding of the human family unit. Look at what animals do, they surround themselves with the same species. You could even look to monkeys and see how they treat each other. They groom each other. Touch. What do we, fellow human-beans, do in our family units? We get a dog or a cat to cuddle and touch... Do you see something wrong here? Our instinct to touch and groom is now focused on an animal not of the same species. That's kind of fucked up. What humans need, especially family units, is to have time to hug, cuddle, groom, massage and just plain old touch each other. Pet the head of your father or mother, rough house with your siblings, hug your aunts and uncles, give your family massages every once in a while, ask your family member to brush your hair, etc. just do Something that involves physical contact. Our monkey paw (hand) *needs* this touch/stimulation and our bodies need to be touched and handled by our loved ones to make our emotional circuits feel "okay". The lack of physical contact is what makes most people "anxious". The body thinks there's no family dynamic, i.e: grooming, and if there's no grooming you are surrounded by strangers (because a stranger will not touch you and shouldn't touch you) and if you're surrounded by strangers your body is always "on guard" and can never truly "relax" and if your body can never relax well... You get mental illness and spiritual disturbances.

So your instinct was correct, we should have our "need to love" focused on our same species, but the solution you postulated is... inadequate to say the least. How about start with your own family members first? Or what about making a baby yourself? Orphans will always be around and those who can handle it will, but for the majority of us, this is not an option nor desired. I hope I didn't misunderstand your solution and reasoning and if I did, I apologize but it goes without saying that Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, so let's not "recruit" like one.

Who says that i don't have kids myself or i don't have family members?
Anyway, my thinking is pretty simple on this matter.
I think it is creepy how the jews constantly push for animal pets in human households everywhere you look,
with an underlying tone/subliminal of zoophilia/bestiality. Just like the constant interracial propaganda.
And how they use paid actors to show us what a "modern family unit" is supposed to be.

If i had the choice, yes, i would have grown up with the system/program of Spiritual Satanism from my birth.
No need to learn lies and to remove years of filth piling up on my soul.
Truth from the beginning and a connection to our Gods from the beginning, who doesn't want that for his kids?
We raise our blood how we want to and feel is best.
Your reasoning kinda sounds like a hippie to be honest. "human beans" "monkey paw" wtf? :lol:

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
If i had the choice, yes, i would have grown up with the system/program of Spiritual Satanism from my birth.
Truth from the beginning and a connection to our Gods from the beginning, who doesn't want that for his kids?

Well, other than how you completely dismissed my post about "not being a cult" by focusing on and laughing at my word choices, I'll just drop this post by HPHC that can hopefully explain better what I was trying to say.

True Spiritual Satanism Versus Radicalization

People should be given freedom of choice, children do NOT have a choice whether they grow up in a house hold of xians or whatever. I can see the domino effect forcing kids to be around a (((system/program))), as you said SS is, and it will always turn people either into slaves or enemies. PERIOD. Satan comes to us, not the other way around.

As HPHC said "The need to forcibly convert other people is not the way to go. All it would gain us is hatred, traitors, and people who would be useless to our spiritual Agenda. We don't need cannon fodder as our war is a spiritual one and for this you need powerful individuals banded in unity, rather than brainless masses."

But if one cannot see past a few "hippy" words then maybe these concepts are too advanced for some people to understand. Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, don't "recruit" like one.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Well, other than how you completely dismissed my post about "not being a cult" by focusing on and laughing at my word choices, I'll just drop this post by HPHC that can hopefully explain better what I was trying to say.

People should be given freedom of choice, children do NOT have a choice whether they grow up in a house hold of xians or whatever. I can see the domino effect forcing kids to be around a (((system/program))), as you said SS is, and it will always turn people either into slaves or enemies. PERIOD. Satan comes to us, not the other way around.

As HPHC said "The need to forcibly convert other people is not the way to go. All it would gain us is hatred, traitors, and people who would be useless to our spiritual Agenda. We don't need cannon fodder as our war is a spiritual one and for this you need powerful individuals banded in unity, rather than brainless masses."

But if one cannot see past a few "hippy" words then maybe these concepts are too advanced for some people to understand. Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, don't "recruit" like one.

1. I never said Spiritual Satanism or the Joy of Satan is a cult
2. I don't consider myself radical or my words radical, nor did i say i want to force kids to do anything
3. Tomorrow all parents will stop raising their kids a certain way, because you don't like it, because freedom of choice
4. Freedom of choice, freedom of thought, no?
5. Everything runs on some kind of system/program, just like the forums you are using right now
6. I never said i want to convert or recruit anyone,
i just wrote: "Better to spend your time on a human orphan and making him a spiritual satanist for example."
7. If you want to raise animal pets with your "monkey paws" instead of adopting a human orphan, that is your choice
8. Are you done trying to manipulate my words to try and place me into a corner?
9. Who even are you? You just joined in Wed Jun 22, 2022 it says.
I don't have the time nor the desire to have long ass philosophical conversations with you,
if you want you can open your own topic.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

People will naturally gravitate towards Spiritual Satanism as that is natural way of order for us to be, to interact with each other. Growing up in such a home where parents practice 8 fold path openly is not really recruiting, but rather like I said earlier, natural order of things.

Henu the Great said:
People will naturally gravitate towards Spiritual Satanism as that is natural way of order for us to be, to interact with each other. Growing up in such a home where parents practice 8 fold path openly is not really recruiting, but rather like I said earlier, natural order of things.

There are people who come from a mainstream "religious" background here, ex-xian's etc. For those people, the "cultist" mentality may still linger, even if they are unaware of it. This is because they were brought up from a small age and "molded" into this train of thought. "Since I was raised this way, I have to take agency out of my child so they may become like me because I know it's absolutely RIGHT." It is difficult to get out of said mentality, but it is possible, that's why they are here. But it still goes without saying to point out when "cult-like" behavior is exhibited on the forums. This is not good nor should it be acceptable. Like you said, our path is that of the natural order so there is no need for "cult" behavior, including "recruitment".

In cults, especially of the Abrahamic religions (and other nefarious "organizations") the easiest way to get someone to be a follower in what you want is to "get them while they are young". This is called "grooming". There is a difference between healthy raising of children and "grooming", I'm just talking about the latter one for context. Most recruiters start by going after broken children from either broken households or from adoption. No one wants to recognize the fact that most child trafficking and cult practices is conducted through adoption centers (which are, by the way, State/government funded/regulated). How many xians adopt kids? Do you think this is because they want the best for the kid or because they want to (((spread))) their jewish cult-worm? The answer might be disturbing.

In regards to OP, I was stating the fact that if you push something onto a child (like religion etc) the child might end up hating it and hating you. Thusly, they will go into the opposite direction. It's a minefield to navigate and as HPHC said, be an example for your kid so they may want to be like you. That's it. But since I'm aware of the human condition, said parents might take SS to an extreme degree when impressing on their kids. I would like to avoid a situation like that, especially if the parent is shit.

But I digress here. I am not aware of any SS having either grown up with SS in a family household or is a parent themselves that are actively practicing SS around their kids. So, I don't know if this will go in the same direction as xianity or whatever. But considering that SS is Indeed of the natural order of things, the logic would follow that this wouldn't be the case here. I believe this to be true, but for the sake of brevity, I HAVE to point this out in my original post for anyone "new" to Spiritual Satanism. Be aware of your religious programing and leave it at the door.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, don't "recruit" like one.

You say it like every neighborhood forces SS on kids.
Meanwhile xians and mooslims: literally what you describe.

I dont see any reason as to not recruit people. Recruit as in telling them the truth and then offering them. Then if they accept, they are " recruited". Its their own free will.
Truth never needs to be reinforced. Those that accept, do and those that dont, dont. It is them who will face the consequences of their idiocy firsthand.

Better to tell children the truth, teach them what life reallys is and how to really LIVE, than to let the jew tell them what to believe.

Deprogram yourself from such views you have on SS.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Spiritual Satanism is not a cult, don't "recruit" like one.

You say it like every neighborhood forces SS on kids.
Meanwhile xians and mooslims: literally what you describe.

I dont see any reason as to not recruit people. Recruit as in telling them the truth and then offering them. Then if they accept, they are " recruited". Its their own free will.
Truth never needs to be reinforced. Those that accept, do and those that dont, dont. It is them who will face the consequences of their idiocy firsthand.

Better to tell children the truth, teach them what life reallys is and how to really LIVE, than to let the jew tell them what to believe.

Deprogram yourself from such views you have on SS.

Okay, so I don't know why my post hasn't been approved yet as it's been more than a day. I wanted to clarify what Henu had said that yes, SS is of the natural order of things and as such, I don't believe that we (as SS) would suffer from any of the pitfalls that mainstream religions do. If you were puzzled by my insistence on not "recruiting like a cult" just read up on testimonials from recovered victims of cults. More often than not, (((they))) go after orphans or the most vulnerable in our society by Force and Not by suggestion (parents practicing/meditating while leaving the kids out). I was only pointing out OP's squirrely question and answer. "Recruitment", as you said, by way of mouth was not what I was talking about, so I apologize for not making myself clearer and that I should have asked OP more questions instead of assuming. This was my bad.

My question now is, has anyone here raised their kids to be SS and if so, how did it go?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back