Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are the signs that you've been cursed by Jews and what chakras does it affect mainly ?

Antichrist

What are the signs that you've been cursed by jews and what chakras does it mainly affect ? If possible, share your experience please

Hail Satan!

Maybe nothing obvious unless your open. It would be kind of dirty and dark energy like them like feeling the Bible if you open up revelations. It depends on what curse is done. This can be for several specific things or could tie into certain holidays of them if you connect to the energy in some way. Like for instance me Purim and Passover were bad since my soul was from ancient Egypt and those specific areas.

You can have bad luck or loss of health or money, get illnesses all sorts of things depending on what the curse is. They could curse you to lose fame or influence if anyone has that or expose yourself to scandal or get in trouble in some way. These are examples. I don't think the Gods would let a death one go through though from what I read on here but on some people they do that.

If you do protection and the 3 part rtr each day and cleanse then you likely don't have much to worry about from this though. I do want to add that.

slyscorpion said:
If you do protection and the 3 part rtr each day and cleanse then you likely don't have much to worry about from this though. I do want to add that.

Can you remind me please when jews sent curses on us ? What year was it? I guess 2016 or 2017?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Can you remind me please when jews sent curses on us ? What year was it? I guess 2016 or 2017?

It's every year. Remember they have a whole system of holidays and Torah stuff they chant each Sabbath (Saturday) that they keep repeating and some reflect on and chant things related to throughout the week anyways the Orthodox also often spend the whole day chanting various curses and doing rituals against us as well as the upper spiritual class in Israel (though they do more complicated stuff)
So yeah this is why we keep up the rtrs each day and rituals posted here.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

It's every year. Remember they have a whole system of holidays and Torah stuff they chant each Sabbath (Saturday) that they keep repeating and some reflect on and chant things related to throughout the week anyways the Orthodox also often spend the whole day chanting various curses and doing rituals against us as well as the upper spiritual class in Israel (though they do more complicated stuff)

I asked the year because I remember how the priesthood wrote that jews sent powerful curses on us. It was either in 2016 or in 2017, I don’t remember exactly.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

Do their curses have more negative effect on Satanists than on non-satanist gentiles ?

slyscorpion said:

Is reciting a Satanic rosary with the seed mantra for the Sun enough to fully clean my aura after doing 3 parts of RTR?

And what do you mean by cleanse? Is this cleaning chakras with 36 repetitions meditation that Lydia wrote about?

Nero said:
slyscorpion said:
Nero said:

I asked the year because I remember how the priesthood wrote that jews sent powerful curses on us. It was either in 2016 or in 2017, I don’t remember exactly.

You could have easily read the site for the answer to all these questions. They sometimes do more heavy curses on people but it's not just that year they did it. My guess is mostly top rabbis and possibly some top orthodox do this kind of stuff and it's nothing we would read about anywhere. Their curses have most effect on those who most go against them so yes Gentiles who are Satanist are top targets as well as Antisemitic paganism branches. They also more target people in general who are against the Jews (duh 🤦‍♀️) anyways they can curse anyone though for any reason. Cleansing is like with the sun and cleaning the aura also on the site.

slyscorpion said:
Nero said:
slyscorpion said:

You could have easily read the site for the answer to all these questions. They sometimes do more heavy curses on people but it's not just that year they did it. My guess is mostly top rabbis and possibly some top orthodox do this kind of stuff and it's nothing we would read about anywhere. Their curses have most effect on those who most go against them so yes Gentiles who are Satanist are top targets as well as Antisemitic paganism branches. They also more target people in general who are against the Jews (duh 🤦‍♀️) anyways they can curse anyone though for any reason. Cleansing is like with the sun and cleaning the aura also on the site.

You have to do freeing the soul for 40 days . Does this principle apply to RTR's too ? Is it better to do them for 40 days without skipping days?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back