Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to spiritually treat a child?

Be extremely careful when doing anything spiritual on a baby or child.

I don't remember who it was, and unfortunately I did not answer, but someone once posted to spin a babies chakras. This can cause disorientation to a baby, do not do this.

Unless you are actually advanced and in direct guidance from the Gods, do not do things to babies or children.

You can do basic cleaning and an AoP with visualization and affirmations, no vibrations of runes or mantras.

HPS Maxine even said to not do certain energy workings around kids and pets as that can be dangerous to them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374540 time=1657799395 user_id=57]

I don't remember who it was, and unfortunately I did not answer, but someone once posted to spin a babies chakras. This can cause disorientation to a baby, do not do this.

Unless you are actually advanced and in direct guidance from the Gods, do not do things to babies or children.

You can do basic cleaning and an AoP with visualization and affirmations, no vibrations of runes or mantras.
What about Berkano, wasn't that for babies?

Veritá_666 said:
How can you treat a child spiritually?
What operations can be carried out? Is cleaning their soul okay?

The child is quite small, born recently.

As Lydia mentioned, be careful with them. When they are 2 or 3, you can probably do more with little issue, but being newborn would make them very sensitive. Keeping them clean and protected, as Lydia mentioned, will go a long way, as well.

Don't forget that protection goes beyond enemy attacks, including the prevention of dirt from accumulating, as well as mitigating negative karma or transits. Although Lydia said to not vibrate, HPS Maxine has written that it was customary to use Berkano to protect children. Given that it is a gentle energy and you are using it for protection, I think you can safely use it in smaller amounts to form a good AOP for them.

Another idea is to keep their environment spiritually clean, as well, which will indirectly help them.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=374540 time=1657799395 user_id=57]

Yes this is VERY important information being shared. Unfortunately, some people do not think things through before they do them.

Babies and children are extremely sensitive to bioelectricity and are very sensitive to changes in their own bioelectricity.

Which like you said, can cause problems.

Congratulations! I thought of one useful thing you could do. When the child goes to school you could put a protective aura on him to protect him from dangerous fights and bullying.

Sunny said:
Congratulations! I thought of one useful thing you could do. When the child goes to school you could put a protective aura on him to protect him from dangerous fights and bullying.
My intention is to create an aura of protection that acts against evil and negativity.
It is something more general, but it will also cover the school and social sphere, like any other protective aura.

Sunny said:
Congratulations!
It's not my daughter, it's a bit complicated. She is a soul that I am particularly connected to and attached to.
She recently reincarnated.

Big Dipper said:
spiritually clean environment? what is a dirty place, church grounds? How do you clean a place astrally?

Yes, a church would be basically a biohazard environment. A public space may be moderately dirty. A home may be cleaner, but would not be on the level of a purely purified area like on a higher dimension or something. In the same way that you deep clean and purify the soul to support an advanced existence, the same can be done to an area to support the inhabitants.

The process is the same as if you are cleaning yourself. Raise the energy, then visualize it burning up/removing any dirt in the area. Dirt can also be directly pushed out, such as balling it up and directing it towards your spiritual opponents.

Veritá_666 said:
Sunny said:
My intention is to create an aura of protection that acts against evil and negativity.
It is something more general, but it will also cover the school and social sphere, like any other protective aura.

Try it, if that general statement covers those aspects well then fine, if not, do something further and more specific.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=375009 time=1657972080 user_id=57]
Aquarius said:
What about Berkano, wasn't that for babies?

Berkano is fine. When I meant "no vibrations", I was thinking more of people who would try vibrations in their babies chakras.

This is really good info. I am glad to read this, and not make a mistake one day. Thanks guys.

My child all-time say Hail Satan Hail Satan!!!! :lol: :lol: When I say Hail Satan in ritual, my son loudly say Hail Satan Hail Satan!!!!!!! :lol:
May Father Satan and Lord Azazel bless all of our SS child. We work hard for your better life my son ❤️

TynanKauphusman said:
Please don't go crazy.

Mind explaining why you created lots of accounts under your name in lots of different forums today?

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22tynankauphusman%22

If you can't offer a convincing explanation, that means you're a bot/troll.

TynanKauphusman said:
Babies come into this world with a pure souls.
New souls inherit karma from both sides of the family, and older souls carry accumulated baggage to their current incarnation plus the aforementioned inhertance from parents.. Thus, cleaning and other measures for clearing obstacles and so on is required for everyone.

Henu the Great said:
TynanKauphusman said:
Babies come into this world with a pure souls.
New souls inherit karma from both sides of the family, and older souls carry accumulated baggage to their current incarnation plus the aforementioned inhertance from parents.. Thus, cleaning and other measures for clearing obstacles and so on is required for everyone.

Lol it's a bot. 3 disjointed replies in this thread and has also created dozens of accounts in different forums (unrelated to each other) today replying in the same disjointed way and advertising various websites instead of creating new posts. If an account sounds suspicious, googling its name might discover interesting things...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374580 time=1657809876 user_id=21286]
Veritá_666 said:
How can you treat a child spiritually?
What operations can be carried out? Is cleaning their soul okay?

The child is quite small, born recently.

As Lydia mentioned, be careful with them. When they are 2 or 3, you can probably do more with little issue, but being newborn would make them very sensitive. Keeping them clean and protected, as Lydia mentioned, will go a long way, as well.

Don't forget that protection goes beyond enemy attacks, including the prevention of dirt from accumulating, as well as mitigating negative karma or transits. Although Lydia said to not vibrate, HPS Maxine has written that it was customary to use Berkano to protect children. Given that it is a gentle energy and you are using it for protection, I think you can safely use it in smaller amounts to form a good AOP for them.

Another idea is to keep their environment spiritually clean, as well, which will indirectly help them.

will it be okay to use 18 reps of Elhaz + Berkano to protect a 6-7 year old from dangers and health issues?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
will it be okay to use 18 reps of Elhaz + Berkano to protect a 6-7 year old from dangers and health issues?

Yes. If you are trying to protect a family or other group of people, you can spread an AOP between them, then cycle through aura cleaning on one person per day. This is generally sufficient for people not involved in warfare or other major problems.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=392748 time=1665259548 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Yes. If you are trying to protect a family or other group of people, you can spread an AOP between them, then cycle through aura cleaning on one person per day. This is generally sufficient for people not involved in warfare or other major problems.

Alright. Im probably going to do what you say. thanks :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back