Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm just going to make a thread to say it

Асуря

You pressure cooked us for so long you created a literal army of immortal child soldiers willing to die for a cause just so their life eventually meant something

well fucking done
bravo
I'm 34 and just made my first girlfriend. I'd rather go fight a war than ever think about raising a son of my own. This wound takes at least another 34 to heal.

Relax. I think you pressure cooked yourself. :roll:

The emphasis around here on doing warfare is about actually improving the world and destroying the enemy, a fact that has been made abundantly clear. It was never about making one's life mean something, although just doing ONE RTR in one's life is enough for that.

You can raise a son of your own, and also spare 20 minutes to do one RTR per day. ;)

Асуря said:
You pressure cooked us for so long you created a literal army of immortal child soldiers willing to die for a cause just so their life eventually meant something

well fucking done
bravo
I'm 34 and just made my first girlfriend. I'd rather go fight a war than ever think about raising a son of my own. This wound takes at least another 34 to heal.
Nobody here is "dying" or probably not even "willing to die" for anything. Most of us are doing RTRs while sitting in the bed or sofa in our own house and in privacy to various extends, is that what you interpret as "willing to die"? The cause of freeing the world from jewish domination is not exclusively a Joy of Satan cause, is a cause of humanity against an allien enemy and infiltrator. We are not the only ones aware of these things and there are many other people who actively work in exposing the jews and their plans, the only difference between us and these kind of outside people is that they don't do any spiritual work, because they are not aware of it and its importance.

Also JoS is not at fault if you don't even think to raise a child. I strongly believe there people in the world who are simply not meant to have families/kids or even relationships. The reasons for this are mostly astrological and karmic. Some people prefer to remain this way, others are trying to find a way out.

The Alchemist7 said:
Асуря said:

well fucking done
bravo
Nobody here is "dying" or probably not even "willing to die" for anything. Most of us are doing RTRs while sitting in the bed or sofa in our own house and in privacy to various extends, is that what you interpret as "willing to die"? The cause of freeing the world from jewish domination is not exclusively a Joy of Satan cause, is a cause of humanity against an allien enemy and infiltrator. We are not the only ones aware of these things and there are many other people who actively work in exposing the jews and their plans, the only difference between us and these kind of outside people is that they don't do any spiritual work, because they are not aware of it and its importance.

Also JoS is not at fault if you don't even think to raise a child. I strongly believe there people in the world who are simply not meant to have families/kids or even relationships. The reasons for this are mostly astrological and karmic. Some people prefer to remain this way, others are trying to find a way out.
How hard is it to wake up a bit early and do some meditations and a Rtr to make your life and the world a better place? I know this guy is probably a troll but what he said is just stupid, nobody asked you to wait 34 years to have a girlfriend, maybe If you did your meditations and some spells you could have it much earlier...

I think he's tying into some energy here or something. Below the surface of xtian programming. I spent a few years thinking like this and I had to just avoid anything bad in the world and fight. Not really possible and not enjoyable. Also not how people think (at least deprogrammed people maybe you didn't) just how it may appear on the surface sometimes with some people.

The xtian programming is that everything is black and white good or bad and the world is kind of a witch-hunt you have to always be on guard see the bad in everything. This is how xtianity teaches things.

You can do rtr once or twice a day if you wanted not all day. You can have a girlfriend and family in fact many here encourage it. You don't have to and should not go fight and die in this or any war.

Try to get out of the mindset you learned in church. This is exactly like what fundy xtians do sit around and focus only on perceived spiritual things fighting all the time as if in a war avoiding anything fun or rewarding etc.

Realize you can relax and enjoy life. Not everything is black and white.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back