Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting Successful Businesses and Projects using Astrology

Betelgeuse

So I was planning on using astrology to begin any projects or businesses that I have planned in the future. All projects and businesses at the moment of creation should have their own natal charts and this should help out quite a bit with determining how successful and popular the project will be. Most of the time its just luck combined with the personal power of the person who created it, along with their personal natal chart that has good planetary positions for attracting success in certain said businesses/projects.

But I was wondering about how to actually make a successful project using astrology. Like if I wanted to make a YouTube channel or something, shouldn't mercury play a big role in that, since youtube is basically part of social media? I was on astro.com and I was looking at different future charts to create the 'perfect' youtube channel. I have found a date thats actually just a few days away, and a chart that looks somewhat really good, however theres still Neptune and Saturn to Worry about in the chart.
The chart is a Virgo ascendant, with a Mercury and Sun conjunction in the 10th house, as well as Venus in the 10th, conjunct to Betelgeuse, however the Sun and Mercury are conjunct to Pollux, which can bring disgrace and imprisonment, soo...

The charts' saturn is also in conjunction to my natal venus, so I'm not sure how that'll play out, and venus is the ruler of my natal 10th house, my MC falls on Taurus.

The chart has some extremely good planetary positions that are conjunct to beneficial stars, but there is also some pretty bad things about it too.
The charts MC is also conjunct to Alnilam, which is also really good.

Just wondering if the good can overpower the bad in that chart.

Just wanted to get a topic going about this because its been on my mind for a few days.

A few years ago I made a simple gaming channel on youtube, but it was a failure and now that I'm looking back on it, there was a lot of things astrologically that could have hindered the success of the channel, like for example I remember that mercury was also retrograde back then when I made it, and I remember thinking if mercury retrograde would hinder it, but I made it anyways, and it was unsuccessful and barely got any subscribers or views.

Betelgeuse said:
So I was planning on using astrology to begin any projects or businesses that I have planned in the future. All projects and businesses at the moment of creation should have their own natal charts and this should help out quite a bit with determining how successful and popular the project will be. Most of the time its just luck combined with the personal power of the person who created it, along with their personal natal chart that has good planetary positions for attracting success in certain said businesses/projects.

But I was wondering about how to actually make a successful project using astrology. Like if I wanted to make a YouTube channel or something, shouldn't mercury play a big role in that, since youtube is basically part of social media? I was on astro.com and I was looking at different future charts to create the 'perfect' youtube channel. I have found a date thats actually just a few days away, and a chart that looks somewhat really good, however theres still Neptune and Saturn to Worry about in the chart.
The chart is a Virgo ascendant, with a Mercury and Sun conjunction in the 10th house, as well as Venus in the 10th, conjunct to Betelgeuse, however the Sun and Mercury are conjunct to Pollux, which can bring disgrace and imprisonment, soo...

The charts' saturn is also in conjunction to my natal venus, so I'm not sure how that'll play out, and venus is the ruler of my natal 10th house, my MC falls on Taurus.

The chart has some extremely good planetary positions that are conjunct to beneficial stars, but there is also some pretty bad things about it too.
The charts MC is also conjunct to Alnilam, which is also really good.

Just wondering if the good can overpower the bad in that chart.

Just wanted to get a topic going about this because its been on my mind for a few days.

A few years ago I made a simple gaming channel on youtube, but it was a failure and now that I'm looking back on it, there was a lot of things astrologically that could have hindered the success of the channel, like for example I remember that mercury was also retrograde back then when I made it, and I remember thinking if mercury retrograde would hinder it, but I made it anyways, and it was unsuccessful and barely got any subscribers or views.

This is something I have pondered over, as I have felt also that this has been relayed to me several times that this also should count for serious workings of the soul, especially long-term ones. The more planets you have in position in your favor with anything at all the easier it is for the energy to manifest something, especially as mortals still. Every bit helps, not just the moon.

For a business, I would say a lot of those sound like very good aspects and placements. A Leo ascendant would also be great combined with a Leo Sun and Moon, as Leo rules success, fortune, and fame. Sagittarius is also ruled by Jupiter, which is great for expansion and luck. Unfortunately, no chart will be 100 percent perfect. Just do what you can to get the best placements that offset the not-so-great ones. I honestly believe that the most ideal situation at least is that the sun and mercury and venus are both strongly placed, as well as Jupiter. Aries and Gemini's emphasis will be too fickle, short-fused and subject to change. Scorpio and Taurus are also great, especially with Taurus in the first two degrees. Permanent as it gets.

Saturn when placed right with Capricorn can give a good handle of finances and business. Earth is very important for stability. I think fixed and cardinal signs are best when dominant in this type of endeavor, with a hint of mutability, but this will also depend on your goals.

Looking at multiple times and dates will help you see more options on what is best.

The most simple way would be to look at the moon, that would give it a boost. The more complex way would be to make a chart about the birth of the business/project but you need to be skilled in astrology. What I would do is to look at the basic things I know like the moon and if ant planet is retrograde and then use magic to grow it. Magic can overcome the planets. Of course you would still need to put the work on the project but magic helps a lot.

luis said:
The most simple way would be to look at the moon, that would give it a boost. The more complex way would be to make a chart about the birth of the business/project but you need to be skilled in astrology. What I would do is to look at the basic things I know like the moon and if ant planet is retrograde and then use magic to grow it. Magic can overcome the planets. Of course you would still need to put the work on the project but magic helps a lot.

That extensive knowledge of astrology helps out the manifestation of magick extensively however, instead of just bare minimally timing with the moon. Magick can overcome the planets ,yes if one is powerful enough and even then still is not a one shot deal.

Imo, both magick and astrology should be mandatory in any advanced SS,s arsenal. Astrology may take effort to learn but is extremely rewarding in the long run.

This makes it easier on the energy you program and cuts down on obstacles that might be there with the planets in the first place to overcome, making for maximum manifestations and results.

Shadowcat said:
luis said:

That extensive knowledge of astrology helps out the manifestation of magick extensively however, instead of just bare minimally timing with the moon. Magick can overcome the planets ,yes if one is powerful enough and even then still is not a one shot deal.

Imo, both magick and astrology should be mandatory in any advanced SS,s arsenal. Astrology may take effort to learn but is extremely rewarding in the long run.

This makes it easier on the energy you program and cuts down on obstacles that might be there with the planets in the first place to overcome, making for maximum manifestations and results.
Not everyone is going to learn astrology deeply. Even in the ancient world only some were astrologer. There are other method of divinations too that one can use and above all magic can still help. If one can learn astrology too then they are going to have it easy!

Shadowcat said:
luis said:

Yeah we should start looking at the entire carts of our workings and projects when they begin. Especially looking at the projects' Saturn and see if its affecting anything in our personal charts or in contact with any personal planets that may hinder the Working/Project.

And speaking of the Moon in the signs, The chart I was looking at for making a youtube channel has the moon in Pisces, which is a pretty weak sign and is also meant for endings. However from looking at the whole chart, a lot of the other planets are in very fortunate positions and also conjunct to fortunate stars. Sun/Mercury conjunction in the 10th along with Venus conjunct to Betelgeuse in the 10th, Mercury is also the chart ruler, and the MC of the chart is conjunct to Alnilam.
And right now I just noticed that the charts' moon is also conjunct to a fortunate star, but in the 6th house.

We should definitely be looking at the entire chart for any major workings or projects that we start that are intended to last instead of just solely basing them off of what sign the moon is in at creation/beginning. But don't get me wrong, the moon definitely helps out when in certain signs. There are websites like astro.com where we can make future charts for any project and we can look ahead and see if it would be a total failure or a success. It can be quite a powerful tool for those who are a bit skilled in astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back