Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Romanian Culture?

Greetings. I started to read a book written about the archeological and anthropological findings of Romanians, Ancestors being the Dacians, and the Romans, but also the Slavs, and it treats the study of many neolithic sites on the territory of this country.
Although it talks about the 21 Goddesses, other sources say how supposedly we're the first to be monotheistic, due to the worshipping of Zalmoxis as the highest God. Contradictions. But, technically, Zalmoxis = Satan, correct? - and maybe those other Goddesses Statues are simply other Demonesses, so we were not monotheistic, but we simply recognized the hierarchy? (this is not written anywhere, it's my hypothesis)

What makes me question though is this disturbing picture. It's from the Turdas-Vinca culture, sculpture of "human ancestors" and heck!- it looks like a grey:

Turdas%CC%A7-Vinc%CC%8Ca-alien.jpg

alienigenas-do-passado_vinca-2.jpg

More, this vase showing a "mermaid" (listed as such), or whatever this being is supposed to be, doesn't encourage me to any trust or fondness:
Cucuteni_IMG_3675.jpg

Lastly, archeologists found some stone tablets, in Tartaria, that, upon analysis, prove to be "the oldest writing on Earth", supposedly older than the Sumerian one
1200x630.jpg

According to google the Sumerian writing dates 3200 before-that-shit-on-a-stick, and the Tartaria tablets date 5300 years before it.
In this book the author also said that Romanians are an indo-european group that afterwards contributed in the birth of advanced civilizations such as Sumerians, Egyptians, the Hindus etc. But again, as pleasant as it would be, is this objectively true? It is hard to believe such things when there's a lot of information and adoration towards other civilizations (and they deserve it), yet although we know who our Ancestors are there's never anything heard about them , at least not to that extent.

And I googled more about the Race of Romanians (because I know that we're of the White Race) , I do not intend to trust random people online, yet they said we're genetically different than the europeans and we're neither as them, nor White, and we've a different phenotype as our own race group etc etc. Do people mistake us for jews? And saying we had reptile gods and such.

I thought that Romanian heritage would be more straight-forward :lol: :|

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
https://m.adevarul.ro/locale/brasov/secretele-sarpelui-cap-lup-steagul-lupta-dacilor-era-purtat-draconari-suieratul-teribil-producea-intimida-inamicul-1_557d3c4bcfbe376e354477a3/index.html

There is useful information here, mainly on the battle standard, there is a part that notes that the Dacians are a people of Satanic origin. The xians stole the banner and modified it into a "holy" traffigge the Dragon.

The ending is practically useless, describing the lie that Satan is derived from the xian "god," so ignore that last part.

On a personal note from me, the colors red, yellow and blue could be derived from the chakras.

Veritá_666 said:
https://m.adevarul.ro/locale/brasov/secretele-sarpelui-cap-lup-steagul-lupta-dacilor-era-purtat-draconari-suieratul-teribil-producea-intimida-inamicul-1_557d3c4bcfbe376e354477a3/index.html

There is useful information here, mainly on the battle standard, there is a part that notes that the Dacians are a people of Satanic origin. The xians stole the banner and modified it into a "holy" traffigge the Dragon.

The ending is practically useless, describing the lie that Satan is derived from the xian "god," so ignore that last part.

On a personal note from me, the colors red, yellow and blue could be derived from the chakras.

Thank you for the info, this subject is really necessary, to know your Ancestors.

Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü
Besides offending the Romanian community and anyone with Romanian roots, do you have any motivation?
Or is it just pure ignorance?

The post will not have to deviate because of a stupid and unfounded statement.

And I googled more about the Race of Romanians (because I know that we're of the White Race) , I do not intend to trust random people online, yet they said we're genetically different than the europeans and we're neither as them, nor White, and we've a different phenotype as our own race group etc etc. Do people mistake us for jews? And saying we had reptile gods and such.
Romanians are the descendands of the dacians, who are the descendands of thracians and so on. I read this civilizational lineage goes back several thousands of years, to cultures as old as the sumerians or perhaps even older, like Cucuteni is is stated to be over 7000 years old. It is most likely that areas around the Carpatian Mountains and the Danube river represented the home of the oldest civilizations in Europe. However Romanians and all their descendants were 100% White.

Also regarding the sculptures mind likely indicates the presence of jewish infiltration, similar sculptures and images have remained from other civilizations as well, like the maya (down the page)
https://cabalaexpusa.blogspot.com/p/secretele-cabalei-expuse.html

Although it talks about the 21 Goddesses, other sources say how supposedly we're the first to be monotheistic, due to the worshipping of Zalmoxis as the highest God. Contradictions. But, technically, Zalmoxis = Satan, correct?
I highly doubt it. Zamolxis was indeed Satan as far as I know but the Dacians had many other Gods as well. I highly doubt they were ever monotheistic, unless the Roman Empire forced the particular section of Dacia they conquered (they never conquered the entire Dacia) to relinquish their pagan heritage and adopt christianity.

Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü
If anyone is wondering, he said: "Ancient gypsy culture"

I don't know what is more ridiculous, your statement or your "attempt" to hide it behind a foreign language. And as far as I know gypsies came in Europe and implicitly in Romania only about 300 years ago. Probably the opposite maybe gypsies are a lot closer to Turkey in terms location, race, culture and behaviour than to Europe (well is not a `maybe` because they definitely have no connection of any kind with any European country)

The Alchemist7 said:
Romanians are the descendands of the dacians, who are the descendands of thracians and so on. I read this civilizational lineage goes back several thousands of years, to cultures as old as the sumerians or perhaps even older, like Cucuteni is is stated to be over 7000 years old. It is most likely that areas around the Carpatian Mountains and the Danube river represented the home of the oldest civilizations in Europe. However Romanians and all their descendants were 100% White.

Also regarding the sculptures mind likely indicates the presence of jewish infiltration, similar sculptures and images have remained from other civilizations as well, like the maya (down the page)
https://cabalaexpusa.blogspot.com/p/secretele-cabalei-expuse.html

Although it talks about the 21 Goddesses, other sources say how supposedly we're the first to be monotheistic, due to the worshipping of Zalmoxis as the highest God. Contradictions. But, technically, Zalmoxis = Satan, correct?
I highly doubt it. Zamolxis was indeed Satan as far as I know but the Dacians had many other Gods as well. I highly doubt they were ever monotheistic, unless the Roman Empire forced the particular section of Dacia they conquered (they never conquered the entire Dacia) to relinquish their pagan heritage and adopt christianity.

Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü
If anyone is wondering, he said: "Ancient gypsy culture"

I don't know what is more ridiculous, your statement or your "attempt" to hide it behind a foreign language. And as far as I know gypsies came in Europe and implicitly in Romania only about 300 years ago. Probably the opposite maybe gypsies are a lot closer to Turkey in terms location, race, culture and behaviour than to Europe (well is not a `maybe` because they definitely have no connection of any kind with any European country)

I am sorry I just wanted to make a little fun. My aim was not make insult.

I know Dacians and emperor Hadrianus's campaign on them.

NakedPluto said:
Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü

I had about 10 insults to give you, decided you are not worth it.

I believe he wanted to make a wordplay. Since gypsy might be sound like "racial slur", in Turkey, they are formally called "Roman" (Romanian).

Although, yes, it is not a good idea to associate these creatures with any Gentile nation.

To Alchemist7:

I believe it is not a good association as well. My grandparents once told me "Gypsies are not humans", although they were not racist towards any race or nation. They are disliked in any place they go. But I understand your feelings.

Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü

In case you did not know, gypsies are Jews of Hindu origin and they has nothing to do with any region of Europe or the Middle East.

Bright Truth said:
To Alchemist7:

I believe it is not a good association as well. My grandparents once told me "Gypsies are not humans", although they were not racist towards any race or nation. They are disliked in any place they go. But I understand your feelings.
I admit I exaggerated however we all know that most gypsies are a subrace of mixed jews and nothing else.

SonOfFreya said:
Ancient Romanians (Dacians) were not 'Romani' (ie. Gypsy) people 😑
Apparently according to Wikipedia the origin of the demonym `romani` comes from the supposition (there is no evidence) that gypsies migrated in Europe in Rome in the medieval times.

Anatolian Division said:
SonOfFreya said:
Anatolian Division said:
Antik çingene kültürü

Where are you by the way?

Hi there my brother! I'm busy with my school, and I'm more into english section (it just feels more spiritual, don't know). I've started with 7-day spiritual cleansing program, so in the coming days I will be more active. What about you?

SonOfFreya said:
Anatolian Division said:
SonOfFreya said:

Hi there my brother! I'm busy with my school, and I'm more into english section (it just feels more spiritual, don't know). I've started with 7-day spiritual cleansing program, so in the coming days I will be more active. What about you?

Hi I am fine thanks, Your other brothers need you and your helps and informations, please return to your home, I will leave the forum for my seclusion and never going to be back. Of course you can write here but I want you to stay in your home. It's better for us and yourself. You should be close to your home. Trust me.

Veritá_666 said:
abraxas.jpg

In the link above there is a similar image, are they related?
The image in this post is related to Abrasax.

Veritá_666 said:
Veritá_666 said:
abraxas.jpg

In the link above there is a similar image, are they related?
The image in this post is related to Abrasax.

Hmmmm. The Dacians' flag was a wolf with a snake body though.. Don't think so, people couldn't mistake a lion for a wolf, nor could they fit the same symbolic attributes..? And the lion is not a native species here.
The snake symbolism was common worldwide, maybe another people has the lion.

Anatolian Division said:
SonOfFreya said:
Anatolian Division said:

Hi I am fine thanks, Your other brothers need you and your helps and informations, please return to your home, I will leave the forum for my seclusion and never going to be back. Of course you can write here but I want you to stay in your home. It's better for us and yourself. You should be close to your home. Trust me.

I will do my best my brother. At least if i'm able to do so, I wanna help with joy of course

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back