Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MUST SEE:Freemasons in israel have a CHRISTIAN CROSS in their emblem!

danewpath

ALL CHRISTARDS MUST SEE THIS

So much for the "jews/freemasons hate christianity" meme
Rbexgbu.jpg

Oz2cSqR.jpg

3aDEVOM.jpg

4baKNzb.gif

As you can see the emblem of israeli freemasons is the union of the star of judaism,the cresent of islam and the cross of christianity
symbolizing how related abrahamic religions are to each other.

"That's not the christian cross because the lower part is too small." I doubt it would make a difference anyway. I think we know christians will continue on.

I know you're mocking xians but one can clearly see the lower part is longer than the upper part. Regardless, the stupid and weak will stay stupid and weak but this might work on those trying to wake up and having some sensibility but unfortunately still thinking there's something good about xianity.

FancyMancy said:
"That's not the christian cross because the lower part is too small." I doubt it would make a difference anyway. I think we know christians will continue on.

Funny thing, that's not the only "Masonic" Cross. There is also the Latin Cross with the Crown.

hailourtruegod said:
I know you're mocking xians but one can clearly see the lower part is longer than the upper part. Regardless, the stupid and weak will stay stupid and weak but this might work on those trying to wake up and having some sensibility but unfortunately still thinking there's something good about xianity.

FancyMancy said:
In the traditional "christian cross", which, of course, was stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted, the bottom part is more-clearly longer; in this one here, it is longer only slightly. Another thing christians might say about this is that the jew stole it from them and put into their masonic emblem!

xianity is a branch off cult of judaism, so the reptiles probably use it as a symbol to, but the symbol of the cross was stolen from the egyptian ankh, so more than likely to the reptilian jews, its a symbol to keep gentiles in a lower state,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back