Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Filipino JOS Domain Name Advice Needed ASAP

Voimir

Greetings brothers and sisters.

I would like to ask for a recommendation on what would be our best domain for the Joy Of Satan website.

I am thinking of either www.kagalakannisatanas.org OR
www.kaligayahannisatanas.org

How about www.joyofsatan.ph ?

Any good recommendation?

This will be done once so we will pick the best domain for our people. The domain should be matched with that of the Joy Of Satan website. The word should be relevant and has a genuine connection to Filipinos.

After this, HP Cobra will provide us a Cpanel server with all the Joy of Satan English already uploaded so we can translate on the spot.

Please reply ASAP so we can start translating as early as possible.

Wildfire said:

Maharlikan666 said:

CiLapuLapu said:

RockSeed13 said:

Aside from those who are mentioned, if you are a Filipino or not, and would love to help us in this translations project, please reply on this thread.

Even if you can't speak Filipino well, there is always a room to help in any way you can.

You may also email me:
[email protected]

LET US BE THE SPARK THAT OUR PEOPLE NEED!

PARA SA PILIPINAS!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Voimir said:
Greetings brothers and sisters.

I would like to ask for a recommendation on what would be our best domain for the Joy Of Satan website.

I am thinking of either www.kagalakannisatanas.org OR
www.kaligayahannisatanas.org

How about www.joyofsatan.ph ?

Any good recommendation?

This will be done once so we will pick the best domain for our people. The domain should be matched with that of the Joy Of Satan website. The word should be relevant and has a genuine connection to Filipinos.

After this, HP Cobra will provide us a Cpanel server with all the Joy of Satan English already uploaded so we can translate on the spot.

Please reply ASAP so we can start translating as early as possible.

Wildfire said:

Maharlikan666 said:

CiLapuLapu said:

RockSeed13 said:

Aside from those who are mentioned, if you are a Filipino or not, and would love to help us in this translations project, please reply on this thread.

Even if you can't speak Filipino well, there is always a room to help in any way you can.

You may also email me:
[email protected]

LET US BE THE SPARK THAT OUR PEOPLE NEED!

PARA SA PILIPINAS!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Greetings brother, best to have the domain name as "www.kagalakannisatanas.org", nice to see more of our people joining the mission. If ever you are interested in knowing where we're at, contact me privately through av666v2, we wouldn't want enemy lurkers knowing how to curse us in ways our maneuvers are stopped.

Although I'm not a Filipino, I'm in favor of a combination of your two ideas:

Something like www.kagalakannisatanas.ph

It's good if the name is in Filipino, because the whole point of translating the JoS is for people who don't speak English.
It's also good to use the "ph" Philippines top-level domain if your main audience is in the Philippines, because it further communicates that fact.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=373697 time=1657517395 user_id=346]

It's good if the name is in Filipino, because the whole point of translating the JoS is for people who don't speak English.
It's also good to use the "ph" Philippines top-level domain if your main audience is in the Philippines, because it further communicates that fact.

Neither a Filipino but it sounds better like this. Calling it www.joyofsatan.ph sounds like a mere extension of the main website (which it is, BUT to an extent) meanwhile naming it in the language whose people it is addressed to gives it credibility, familiarity and most important INDIVIDUALITY. (from other JoS sites stemming from the main one). If you really want to include the main website's name somewhere, make your native language more visible, for example www.JoSkagalakannisatanas.ph

That's a great idea brother!

Speaking of our language, we are hesitating to translate it in full Filipino or with a mix of English language.

In our country, most people used to speak Taglish (combination of English and Filipino). I have this idea that it would be best to make use of our language in its purified form without the mixture of any other languages. I want to cherish our mother language, to embrace our roots.

The problem is some of our people might not understand the words since it is not somewhat no longer used.

But I think we will stick with that. There will be a slight difficulty in the beginning, but they will understand it as time goes by.

There will also be a designated forum for each country in the future, in which I am deeply thankful to HP Cobra and to those who are involved. They can ask us there instead if they don't understand some words.

Let's say that JOS Philippines in on live. Will the JOS optimize the SEO or it is part my team's job?

Please see your email. I messaged you for a private request regarding the project.

why not all three of them? Or two, JoS.ph and that in filipino
Have one be the main one and the other(s) be simply a mirror, so to the end-user nothing changes, they will see the same site

NgitiNiSatan.org. (Smile of Satan)

I am sorry if I can't contribute to the translations. My Saturn affects the 3rd house severly which causes me to have weak language fluency (both English and Tagalog).

I have to overcome my Saturn first.

My 6 cents/sentimos:

On the name, I think it should espouse "Bathala", since the ancient Filipinos worshiped Satan as Bathala, a name of pure Old Sanskrit origin (Badharra), just like the Spanish version uses Enki. I'd like this to really cater to Filipinos and Philippine culture, with topics pertaining to Philippines, including lists of all the Gods that ancient Filipinos worshiped, rather than just "some extension" of JoS. The only thorn in this is that the Cock-tholics hijacked the "Bathala" name for their Jewhova god, so a Filipino JoS main page should, in addition to the translations of the main JoS content, emphasize that Bathala is Satan.

Something like pgsayanibathala.com or pgsayanibathala.ph.

The name "Baybaylan" should have extensive use in a JoS Philippines - "Babaylan" is basically the own Filipino title for a Shaman, equivalent to a Celtic Mage, an South Asian Guru, or a Greek Kristos and etc. So practitioners of black magick would be considered "Black Babaylans".

So even a name like blackbaybaylan.com or blackbabylan.ph would truly connect with the Filipinos.

While the JoS Pentagram uses cuneiform, a Jos Filipino pentagram would benefit using Ancient Baybayin characters - for this alphabet has a spiritual legacy joining the other so-called "dead languages" of the world. A goal, in the far-future, would be the implementation of Baybayin, Old Tagalog and Old Malay in Philippine meditations and vibrations, but that's in the latter stages.

I've seen the Death of Communism translations, while they are important, and should be included definitely, a hypothetical Philippine version should have its articles mostly pertaining to Filipinos. "Death to Catholicism" would be an awesome extension of a Filipino JoS, a Death of Communism-style website exposing the Cocktholic and Jesuit atrocities.

Lots and lots of ideas indeed.........that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Voimir said:

That's a great idea brother!

Speaking of our language, we are hesitating to translate it in full Filipino or with a mix of English language.

In our country, most people used to speak Taglish (combination of English and Filipino). I have this idea that it would be best to make use of our language in its purified form without the mixture of any other languages. I want to cherish our mother language, to embrace our roots.

The problem is some of our people might not understand the words since it is not somewhat no longer used.

But I think we will stick with that. There will be a slight difficulty in the beginning, but they will understand it as time goes by.

There will also be a designated forum for each country in the future, in which I am deeply thankful to HP Cobra and to those who are involved. They can ask us there instead if they don't understand some words.

Let's say that JOS Philippines in on live. Will the JOS optimize the SEO or it is part my team's job?

Please see your email. I messaged you for a private request regarding the project.

Exactly my view too. I feel both Filipino and English sites should be used, but the English site should still be on topics pertaining to Philippine Spiritual Satanism, not just a link to the main JoS site - though the main JoS should still be included somewhere to emphasize it is still JoS and Spiritual Satanism.

Unfortunately, Filipinos (ESPECIALLY the Overseas) just don't have a tendency to embrace Tagalog, and don't mind speaking English, and it is co-official to Filipino in the actual country itself.

On the main JoS site they have an Enochian dictionary, so in a website that uses Filipino in its purest form, there should be a dictionary. It was very similar to Malay, a cousin language of Filipino used by the Ancients.

Old Tagalog was VERY in-line with the spiritual roots of Ancient Filipino Satanism. Our people were speaking Old Tagalog, Old Malay, some Chinese, and using Old Sanskrit, we were indeed, a VERY gifted civilization with evidence of strong links with the other Pagan civilizations of Southeast Asia, as well as China and India. As evidenced by the Laguna Copperplate Inscription, written in the two mentioned languages and even Old Javanese, written between a King from Luzon and that of the Majapahit Empire:

Laguna_Copperplate_Inscription.gif

For example, I favor using the Old Malay/Old Tagalog word "Tuan" (found as "Tuhan" in modern Indonesian), in place of "Diyos", which is from Spanish "Diyos" - a byproduct of the Cocktholic Insquisition, though I have nothing against Gentile Spaniards.

The Northern Philippines was very Chinese-influenced, as they made use of the Chinese noble title "Wang", or "Huang" and some Kings were titled Huang Nkaya Tuan.

That being said, I studied a bit of Indonesian, this opens the windows for Malay/Malaysian and Indonesian-language sites, they must be separate since Indonesians don't regard them as the same, and there are major word and dialectal differences. Standard Malay is also designated as "Malaysian", rather than Malay, like the way the Philippine government designates Tagalog as "Filipino".

Maharlikan666 said:

Actually we have other plans to use the word Bathala after finishing our project in translating our very own version of the Joy of Satan website.

I don't know if you are aware or not, but we have another site called www.satanisgod.org. We will be naming our website like this www.sisatanasaysibathala.org.

That's a good idea! We will include a true Filipino dictionary together with Baybayin on our website.

Can you recommend me a dictionary that was recorded/written before the colonization period? We will use that as our reference in translating the website.

Indeed there's a lot of things to be done, hence we need your help brother.

Please email me and brother Wildfire for a collaboration.

I sincerely thank you all for the inputs! We are now communicating with HP Cobra and brother Soaring Eagle to speed up the process.

Hail Father Satan!

Voimir said:
Maharlikan666 said:
I don't know if you are aware or not, but we have another site called www.satanisgod.org. We will be naming our website like this www.sisatanasaysibathala.org.

That's a good idea! We will include a true Filipino dictionary together with Baybayin on our website.

That's good news! Once-again, I apologize for the ultra-late reply. For Baybayin charts, there are actually available ones through search engines (I don't use Google because they feel the need to track your location, so fuck 'em).

iu

iu

Some more info I got from this article, Ritual Use of Baybayin. Thank Lord Baal, Baybayin really WAS/IS more "than just a script", but carried/-s deep spiritual usage.

Many people of today only think of the mundane aspect of every matter. But when it come to spirituality, Luntiang Aghama have strives to decipher the cultural and spiritual heritage of our ancestors. Like in Prayer as we have discussed it in our weekly meetings, it can be silent or loud. These delivered prayers are projected to different beings when used. Such as the Audible Prayer which you can Hear, it aims to be delivered to the Person who has Ears to hear; while silent Prayers which is inaudible are being said before the presence of the Great Divine Spirits.

In using Baybayin as ritual implements of Prayer, each symbol of Baybayin has 4 interpretations depending on its position according to the teaching of Sibulan Adlaw Tala Mystic Oracle. It is not only the Symbol that has meaning but also the positioning of the symbol whether it was written north, east, south or westward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back