Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does 'antisemitic' really mean?

sublimestatanist

I've been pondering this question lately and it has me at somewhat of a loss.

The semitic languages originated from a large area in the middle east, which included parts of north Africa, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Israel, Mesopotamia, etc (if I can tell right by the map).

What I don't get is why do 'god's chosen people' use the word antisemite to describe someone who is anti-jewish?

Aren't the semitic people essentially centred at the cradle of civilization? As well, the 'cradle of civilization' from what I gather was where the earliest known civilizations came from. Thus to me, being antisimitic would mean anti-human.

I think the jews are antisemites for their hated against Arabs, especially Palestinians (look at Gaza Strip). I just don't get what occurred in this 'cradle of civilization.' It seems to me that the Abrahamic religions eradicated the Mesopotamian and Egyptian cultures/religions.

It's a very convoluted topic yet it makes me feel bad for the Pagans and angry at these organized abrahamic religions, which (according to many Rabbi) were created by the jews. It's as though pagans been attacked as far back as history can record.

Thanks for clearing up any misunderstandings I might have and sorry for the vague question!

Sorry to not answer your question directly, but...

sublimestatanist said:
Thus to me, being antisimitic would mean anti-human.
Coincidentally, I mentioned this (what I'm about to say) to someone else over the weekend. As we know, 666 is essential for life (6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons in Carbon-12); as christians, they hate 666; therefore, they have learnt to hate the very thing that they are. "god" created all of this, and said its creation is evil. The entire christian faith "system" is based on self-hatred and hatred of Nature and by extension, hatred of the Universe and hatred of Science... They learnt to be a hater of the thing that "god" "created", their very selves.

I would also say that along with hatred of themselves and biology i.e. life, they also fear it unconsciously and indirectly. One does not want nor need the brain/mental/psychological diseases which the jew clings on to.

They steal stuff from everywhere. I actually think people should go with the fact this means anti Jew right now so as not to create confusion in the general population to be honest. But this is correct semitic means other people too like you said.

slyscorpion said:
They steal stuff from everywhere. I actually think people should go with the fact this means anti Jew right now so as not to create confusion in the general population to be honest. But this is correct semitic means other people too like you said.

Yes, Jews use so-called anti-Semitism as a shield and confusion, but they only use it for themselves. It is like the French accusing Africans, Americans, Asians etc. of cultural, national etc. attacks of anti-Europeanism. But that only applies to the French.

It is horrible what the jews are doing to other Nations. They literally want to wipe them out and create other Nations of hybrid borgs. They have indicted nationalism. I see many politicians on TV talking about nationalism as something negative and wrong.

In my personal opinion and research. I simply chalk it up to social Marxist shut down terms.

I've never heard other races except inasmuch state "Racist". I've never heard other races state anti-Nigerian or anti-African or anti-Chinese or anti-Japanese.

Why does one super minority of less than 2% of the population of Earth need a special word just to defend themselves especially how Marxised the word is.

In essence I'd rather do the opposite. Instead of Social Marxism i.e. the use of shutdown or termination words such as racist or fascist or nazi etc.etc. to express and maintain a memetic lie of reality.

Social Nazism = the use of truth, science, research, and the study of past, present and future literary technology to apply in debate among any kind of debate to express and move social-political-racial-economic factors to improve the individual, community, and or society as whole for the better.

In essence if the enemy created special words for themselves. I don't see a problem fighting back this new generation of marxists with the opposite word.

IF the word for jew lover is Philosemitic then I don't see a problem with people going "You call me antisemite but it is you who is anti-Gentile".

Unfortunately for now at current times application of the opposite isn't working at maximum capacity. As future comes in it'll get stronger.

Example: My body, my choice.

A lefty superstar statement. Now taken by the right wingers and dropped by lefties stating don't use it you'll be associated with the right they hijacked our words by them.

Just like the military practice against an opponent before actual combat to learn how to right back.

My body, my choice: Anti-mask, anti-coof, anti-whatever the fuck experiments crazy people want to do to us.

Think about it. I apologize if I'm using silly humor or people believe that but just think it through. Wait for that Eureka! moment.

an exclamation of triumph on discovering or solving something
Word Origin for eureka
C17: from Greek heurēka I have found (it), from heuriskein to find; traditionally the exclamation of Archimedes when he realized, during bathing, that the volume of an irregular solid could be calculated by measuring the water displaced when it was immersed

Gear88 said:
In my personal opinion and research. I simply chalk it up to social Marxist shut down terms.

I've never heard other races except inasmuch state "Racist". I've never heard other races state anti-Nigerian or anti-African or anti-Chinese or anti-Japanese.

Why does one super minority of less than 2% of the population of Earth need a special word just to defend themselves especially how Marxised the word is.

In essence I'd rather do the opposite. Instead of Social Marxism i.e. the use of shutdown or termination words such as racist or fascist or nazi etc.etc. to express and maintain a memetic lie of reality.

Social Nazism = the use of truth, science, research, and the study of past, present and future literary technology to apply in debate among any kind of debate to express and move social-political-racial-economic factors to improve the individual, community, and or society as whole for the better.

In essence if the enemy created special words for themselves. I don't see a problem fighting back this new generation of marxists with the opposite word.

IF the word for jew lover is Philosemitic then I don't see a problem with people going "You call me antisemite but it is you who is anti-Gentile".

Unfortunately for now at current times application of the opposite isn't working at maximum capacity. As future comes in it'll get stronger.

Example: My body, my choice.

A lefty superstar statement. Now taken by the right wingers and dropped by lefties stating don't use it you'll be associated with the right they hijacked our words by them.

Just like the military practice against an opponent before actual combat to learn how to right back.

My body, my choice: Anti-mask, anti-coof, anti-whatever the fuck experiments crazy people want to do to us.

Think about it. I apologize if I'm using silly humor or people believe that but just think it through. Wait for that Eureka! moment.

an exclamation of triumph on discovering or solving something
Word Origin for eureka
C17: from Greek heurēka I have found (it), from heuriskein to find; traditionally the exclamation of Archimedes when he realized, during bathing, that the volume of an irregular solid could be calculated by measuring the water displaced when it was immersed

Thank you (and everybody else) for the input! This simplifies this a lot for me and I'll admit I was overthinking it quite a bit. I regrettably tend towards doing that.

You make such a great point. There's xenophobia (hatred towards people of other countries), there's racism and then there's anti-semitism, which you very aptly put seems the only word designated to a specific race. There are words for religion (islamophobia, christianophobia, anti-catholicism, etc) but that's beside the point.

It is so true, they took semite (describing jews and Arabs) and made it their own buzzword, separating it from the other races. It's almost like the LGBTQ leftoids "taking back" the word queer, which never was theirs to begin with. Nor is the rainbow. I'm gay myself but I'm also not a fan of the rerepresentations of things used differently from their original purpose. I'm very 'asperger's' that way, though I don't believe in such things, only in environmental (internal/external) toxicity and damage.

The swastika (in WW2) is the opposite of this. It's a symbol for the sun (4 x 90°= 360°. As well, the arches show the direction of the sun, east to west, in the right-handed version). Knowing that Hitler was heavily involved in the occult it goes without saying he knew a great deal about this symbol and its origins, possibly even more than anyone does today. I heard a recent interesting thing, that this symbol may relate to Tartaria and energy resonators.

Getting off topic a little there... I guess the bottom line is that everything that comes from 'them' is corrupted and deliberately, to a point that makes it almost impossible to unravel. I'm still learning but the more I research the more pissed off I get. :-/

90% of media CEOs are Jewish. Same with the music industry and (I haven't looked into it much) I've heard they run Hollywood. They also run the Covid scam as the 3 major vaccine company CEOs are jewish. They are behind Marxism and Bolshevism. I've also read/heard some places that they took over the Soviet Union right before it fell and there is more to suggest their influence still exists than otherwise. They run the banks (Rothschild's are the biggest shareholders of all banks). They also own blackrock/vanguard.

Then we get these political leaders from israel saying "anti-zionism is anti-semitism' while they virtually take over Palestine.

I also recently learned about Gaza Strip which is essentially an open prison for thousands of Palestinians. The average age is 19, so it's basically a prison for children. It's crazy to me people don't see how bad the case against the jews really is. They even created Santa Claus (almost every christmas song was written by a jew). It's almost like controlled opposition at that point just to get the chistards angry and to further yet separate us from the true meaning of Yule. The kids of Israel are brainwashed psychopaths as well. Many videos show this, such as this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT-9-EBMCPc

It's such a complicated mess, even more so with so many library/book burnings. Just by reading articles I've noticed too that at least half of archaeological excavations are done by jews.

On thing that confuses me is how it's extremely hard to get into israel (you need 'blood-ties' as far as I understand) yet they take in refugees. Tons of videos show how much israelis hate these people... it's 10 times worse than the polarity seen in Europe I'd say (if not far worse).

It's a crazy world but it all goes back to the jews. I'll have to keep meditating and not stress over what is lost or unknown. There's no way I'll let myself end up like one of the quantum-physics, new age/theosophy, peace-preaching crazies. Those poor people...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back