Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dead

Kramer

my mother died, but she was a christian (evangelical). I'm worried about her. I don't know if she's at peace, where she's gone, if she's suffering, if I'll be able to talk to her again and if maybe I could save her somehow. Please help me!

Sorry for your loss. You should not be worried. When one is dedicated, their close relatives are protected by the Gods. You can pray to Anubis and he will handle everything, but it's best to assume this is already the case.

They will(the gods) take care of them.

I lost my father and they took care of him too. You may not be able to talk to them, but they are taken care of.

Kramer said:
my mother died, but she was a christian (evangelical). I'm worried about her. I don't know if she's at peace, where she's gone, if she's suffering, if I'll be able to talk to her again and if maybe I could save her somehow. Please help me!
Close relatives and loved ones of the SS are protected by the gods after death, so she is safe.

You can talk to your mother if you want and if you are able, you can also ask Satan to give her a message from you.

You could also do some work with your mother, an example would be soul cleansing, which would be appropriate in her case.

I don't think you have to worry. They usually automatically take care of people you really care about. You can try to send her positive energy if you like and are open enough to communicate you can talk with her.

Just be aware sometimes the enemy has tried to appear as people that were close to you so make sure it's her your talking too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry for your loss. You should not be worried. When one is dedicated, their close relatives are protected by the Gods. You can pray to Anubis and he will handle everything, but it's best to assume this is already the case.

Thats right, I spoke to my long-gone grandfather the same way

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back