Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LVL UP YOUR INVOKE RUNE WORK

Fuchs

This is mainly for invoking, but the same can be done in black magic on enemys with evoking.

It is a mix of this meditation:

""6 Suns Aura Cleansing

Description:
This is an essential meditation and should be done at the minimum of 2 times per day. It cleanses your bio-electric field of unwanted foreign energy clusters. It also cleanses the energy points. You'll feel very calm and lucid after doing this meditation. If you're feeling sick or know you're in the process of getting ill, you really should apply this meditation to clean out any invading parasitical forces.
Steps:
Do this with your eyes closed. Preferably, perform void meditation beforehand (that is, just still the mind for 2-5 minutes approx, depending on your skill). For very severe cases, you should do each visualization step for 5 minutes or more.
1. Imagine a sun in front of you. It's casting its bright golden-white rays on the entire front side of your body.
2. Focus on feeling those rays, in combination with visually imagining them.
3. Once you have a firm grip of this feeling and visual image, replicate this sun and place it behind you. It is lighting up your entire back with its sunrays.
4. Once you have attained this, replicate this sun and place it above you. Place another one below you. Then place another one on your left side, and on your right side.
5. They are casting their bright and soothing rays on every part of your body.
6. You're now lighting up, radiating and beaming golden-yellow blinding light all around you.
7. You feel that it’s washing and purging all these negative attachments off your body. They don't stand a chance against the purifying rays of life you're surrounded in.

*Note: you may also want to invoke this solar life-energy into every part of your body and soul as well to remove anything unwanted that is embedded within you. It takes a few minutes to do this thoroughly, cleansing all of the energy centers. I have timed it, and it's but an additional 2-3 minutes that goes a long way for spiritual health and power. These 6 stars are brighter than the earth’s sun. You’d breathe in energy from the 6 suns (using energy foundation meditation) into your energy centers/soul." TerKorian666 did repost it so I did learn about it, more info here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?
f=3&t=74752&p=369177&hilit=prayer+mudra#p369177

Afterwards: In a postive and healthy way for me the energy of the 6 suns is cleaning me from all negative forces, now, continuosly and forever. x8 reps

would also do it with the prayer mudra combined:

374458_451615788218520_81123058_n-Copia-Copia.jpg

and Rune imagination.

After doing your rune work repetition (befor the affirmation), you imagine the runes instead off the suns infront off your body (right color for working) if they were written on you. Then you imagine the same for the back off your body. Then the Top and the bottom. Then left and right.

You imagine all the enegy from the runes flow into your body like with the 6 Suns Aura Cleansing (right color working/runes). One can also imagine the runes in 6 suns collecting energy around you then, after some time holding your breath (never strain your self, one can start with 8sec, then 18, I usually do 36sec. Visualise while breathing out all the energy flowing trhough the runes into your being like the runes work like a filter/transformer so only the right energy passes your being in the right amount.

As normal state your affirmation while doing the prayer mudra ( after the affirmation on can hold again the breathe breath/ holding breath is optional it just amplyfies the souls energy)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back