Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A specific question about the devil.

Estergon

hello. I'm going to the question right now. How does the devil get energy?From planets from the universe and so on.how is he doing
With meditation or eating?How

Just like we do, but thousands and thousands and more times more, better, efficiently etc.

If you mean Satan, then He is not any form of devil, unless one is an enemy of Satan then of course He would be slandered and libelled against. If you mean jesus, then it doesn't exist, but "god" ("the father") is merely a group of ETs/aliens who pretend and play fake-believe. The way they harvest energies is by causing people to be emotional, using grey aliens to manipulate weak minds, and forcing people to believe in nonsense which those people "pray" to - this prayer is thought energy and emotion energy, etc. While fasting (starving oneself, which is stupid), one is much more vulnerable - and desperate - which means they are in a more extreme state with those mind-energies and emotion-energies; plus it is the individual's very misplaced and very misguided determination/resolve - strengthening their incorrect resolve, while weakening themselves - to complete the fasting, spurring them on into more hunger and starvation for 40 days, which increases the yield that this host harvests.

Estergon said:
hello. I'm going to the question right now. How does the devil get energy?From planets from the universe and so on.how is he doing

The chakras are vortexes that pull associated energy from the ether into the soul. For example, the Solar chakra pulls in white-gold solar energy. Satan, just like us, has chakras, but obviously way stronger. The ether is infinite, and therefore anyone can get energy through their own productivity, not by parasitizing it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=373458 time=1657446650 user_id=21286]
Estergon said:

The chakras are vortexes that pull associated energy from the ether into the soul. For example, the Solar chakra pulls in white-gold solar energy. Satan, just like us, has chakras, but obviously way stronger. The ether is infinite, and therefore anyone can get energy through their own productivity, not by parasitizing it.

I understand you. but you have to open the chakra.otherwise you can't get energy.You must meditate.This opens the chakras.but it can take a very long time to do so.but if you get involved in the devil's meditation.this happens in a very short time.is it correct?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Estergon said:
Satan, just like us, has chakras, but obviously way stronger.
How much power difference was there between Satan before he completed the Magnum Opus and a normal human being? Was he always more powerful than us or was there a time when he was on a human level? Also, I haven't found much information on the origin of Satan, if there is a sermon or archival article on this, it would be great if you could guide me on this.

Lastly, I wrote you a reply on Proton a few days ago but you haven't responded yet. Please take a look at it when you are available.

Henu the Great said:
Just like we do, but thousands and thousands and more times more, better, efficiently etc.

this is very good. If the devil is involved in his own meditation, then the development is very fast.The important thing is to enter the meditation of the devil.For example, how can the devil make someone rich? He incorporates it into his own meditation, of course.

FancyMancy said:
If you mean Satan, then He is not any form of devil, unless one is an enemy of Satan then of course He would be slandered and libelled against. If you mean jesus, then it doesn't exist, but "god" ("the father") is merely a group of ETs/aliens who pretend and play fake-believe. The way they harvest energies is by causing people to be emotional, using grey aliens to manipulate weak minds, and forcing people to believe in nonsense which those people "pray" to - this prayer is thought energy and emotion energy, etc. While fasting (starving oneself, which is stupid), one is much more vulnerable - and desperate - which means they are in a more extreme state with those mind-energies and emotion-energies; plus it is the individual's very misplaced and very misguided determination/resolve - strengthening their incorrect resolve, while weakening themselves - to complete the fasting, spurring them on into more hunger and starvation for 40 days, which increases the yield that this host harvests.

One second. Who said that? Who tricked you?Children do not believe them.Look, answer the question I asked.You understand.You speak stupid.You don't believe it yourself.In my question, you only answer my question.You will not tell tales.Understood?

Spine said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
Estergon said:
How much power difference was there between Satan before he completed the Magnum Opus and a normal human being?
At what point?

Estergon said:
Henu the Great said:

this is very good. If the devil is involved in his own meditation, then the development is very fast.The important thing is to enter the meditation of the devil.For example, how can the devil make someone rich? He incorporates it into his own meditation, of course.
jesus does not make you rich. jesus steals your money and pretends that you have "riches in 'heaven'".

FancyMancy said:
Spine said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

How much power difference was there between Satan before he completed the Magnum Opus and a normal human being?
At what point?
I guess I didn't make myself clear. Think of Satan before he became God. Now think of a human being. What is the difference in power and understanding? That's what I'm asking.

Spine said:
FancyMancy said:
Spine said:
At what point?
I guess I didn't make myself clear. Think of Satan before he became God. Now think of a human being. What is the difference in power and understanding? That's what I'm asking.
I think I understand what you are asking, but again - at what point? Perhaps you are unaware of the hierarchy/'levelling' of reaching Godhood - Human, Hero, Daemon, God; or Human, Heroine, Daemoness, Goddess. I am guessing HPS Maxine is not quite a Heroine yet (of course, I may be completely wrong.) I am also a Human - HPS Maxine has more power and understanding than I. Of course, as a Hero, Daemon or God, we'd still be Humans. I just put "Humans" as a lower rank or level here.

To determine how much we know and can do, versus how much Satan knew and could do before He became a God (or Daemon or Hero) would be practically impossible to tell, I would think. It seems that Satan's Planet or area of Space was not occupied, so They were able to do, and actually did, things which helped Them evolve and advance much more smoothly than it has been here for us. My guestimate would be that Satan's knowledge and understanding was still far greater than ours.

FancyMancy said:
Estergon said:
Henu the Great said:

jesus does not make you rich. jesus steals your money and pretends that you have "riches in 'heaven'".

Yeah this "the devil" stuff is just like worshipping Jewsus. I don't ever trust anyone that comes across like that. If this person is for real they should visit the site and learn about our kind of Satanism not xtian Satanism.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
Estergon said:

Yeah this "the devil" stuff is just like worshipping Jewsus. I don't ever trust anyone that comes across like that. If this person is for real they should visit the site and learn about our kind of Satanism not xtian Satanism.
His native language is not English, so he uses translation. The problem is that when he translates from his native language to English, the word "Satan" (Şeytan) comes out as "The Devil". Unfortunately, he doesn't even know that.

Spine said:
slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:

His native language is not English, so he uses translation. The problem is that when he translates from his native language to English, the word "Satan" (Şeytan) comes out as "The Devil". Unfortunately, he doesn't even know that.

Do you know me ? I don't care about such a simple thing.I yes I saw the satan .but he didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him.I liked a very beautiful woman on Instagram.the satan disguised himself.Satan knows what I like.it was great.then he appeared to me in his own form.with his real body.he appeared to me with his real physical body.it was so majestic.very strong.but that's when i went.it was starting to look full.it was over at that time.Yes, I didn't talk to the satan. but i saw it. And now I know that you are very strong and majestic.I liked it.

Estergon said:
Spine said:
slyscorpion said:

Do you know me ? I don't care about such a simple thing.I yes I saw the satan .but he didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him.I liked a very beautiful woman on Instagram.the satan disguised himself.Satan knows what I like.it was great.then he appeared to me in his own form.with his real body.he appeared to me with his real physical body.it was so majestic.very strong.but that's when i went.it was starting to look full.it was over at that time.Yes, I didn't talk to the satan. but i saw it. And now I know that you are very strong and majestic.I liked it.

I am starting to think you don't know what your talking about things like that can happen if your a little open but it's mostly your mind. If you didn't do the dedication and are thinking like this it's unlikely Satan would appear to you.

Estergon said:
I understand you. but you have to open the chakra.otherwise you can't get energy.You must meditate.This opens the chakras.but it can take a very long time to do so.but if you get involved in the devil's meditation.this happens in a very short time.is it correct?

All chakras are open to varying amounts. If they were completely closed, you would likely be dead or have a severe illness.
What we define as "open" can mean a decent energy flow, but the chakra also needs to be empowered and clean. Just being open is not enough, yet we could also define fully open as being fully clean.

But yes, everyone should meditate, because eventually the soul will wither and die without it. For people who are alive, however, it is safe to assume their chakras are at least somewhat open, but also weak and dirty.

Spine said:
How much power difference was there between Satan before he completed the Magnum Opus and a normal human being? Was he always more powerful than us or was there a time when he was on a human level? Also, I haven't found much information on the origin of Satan, if there is a sermon or archival article on this, it would be great if you could guide me on this.

Satan was never on a "human" level because humanity has been attacked and degenerated from our normal baseline. A normal human baseline has your kundalini risen, which is why the enemy cursed it.

As far as exactly how much power difference, this cannot be measured. Beyond the fact that we simply do not know, we can also assume his people were able to safely advance together, which helps much more than advancing alone on earth.

I am not aware of any articles by their name, but I am sure you could find something by briefly searching.

slyscorpion said:

He doesn't appear to have a negative outlook. I think it is just a terminology thing. Also, "Devi" or Devil has some positive spiritual meanings, so it is not entirely enemy-created, only slandered.

Estergon said:
Spine said:
slyscorpion said:

Do you know me ? I don't care about such a simple thing.
Yes, I don't know you, but I know you are of a different nationality, just like me. And even if you don't care about such a thing, everyone else here does. I wanted to help you but you can't understand that.
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374509 time=1657781223 user_id=21286]
Spine said:

Satan was never on a "human" level because humanity has been attacked and degenerated from our normal baseline. A normal human baseline has your kundalini risen, which is why the enemy cursed it.

As far as exactly how much power difference, this cannot be measured. Beyond the fact that we simply do not know, we can also assume his people were able to safely advance together, which helps much more than advancing alone on earth.

I am not aware of any articles by their name, but I am sure you could find something by briefly searching.
Thank you very much, exactly the kind of answer I was looking for. Also, please take a look at Proton, it's important.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

What we define as "open" can mean a decent energy flow, but the chakra also needs to be empowered and clean. Just being open is not enough, yet we could also define fully open as being fully clean.

But yes, everyone should meditate, because eventually the soul will wither and die without it. For people who are alive, however, it is safe to assume their chakras are at least somewhat open, but also weak and dirty.

This has confused me. After initial one does not need to direct energies to open them further, cleaning and empowering them will automatically open them further?

I used to think them as 3 different aspects and have been working on them accordingly.

1.Cleaning : surya for each direct energies for cleaning

2.Empowering : any solar energy for each direct energies for empowering

3.Opening : Using sanskrit mantras, maum , yaum and so on, and affirming they are now completely open.

So if one does not do number 3 the opening part, after initial opening cleaning and empowering them will automatically open them further even though one does not further direct energies directly for opening them?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Estergon said:

All chakras are open to varying amounts. If they were completely closed, you would likely be dead or have a severe illness.

Spine said:

slyscorpion said:

He doesn't appear to have a negative outlook. I think it is just a terminology thing. Also, "Devi" or Devil has some positive spiritual meanings, so it is not entirely enemy-created, only slandered.

Ok understood. I was used to being taught this was bad when I grew up so I thought it had to do with xtianity. I do think this is a translation issue or not intended in a bad way so sorry about that everyone.

Estergon said:
Why are you calling Satan "the devil?" It seems like someone calling their father "the guy" a wee bit disrespectful in my opinion, not sure it was intended that way... That is what kike worshippers call Satan "that old serpent the devil." I believe it is even in their rotten biblie too.
Hail SATAN and may you advance spiritually daily.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back