Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About planetary squares sun throuh saturn, some advice.

Shadowcat

Some important things to note for all planetary squares from the Sun to Saturn:

This as a matter of fact goes for removing all negative karma related to any planet we have trouble with. Doing a square will help strengthen the positives you need if the planet is weak, but remember, a square works on the affairs of the planet in your chart, using them to bring about what you may program the energy for, as well as the planet's affairs as indicated in your chart being amplified. This can also include affairs of the planet that are connected to your chart that have nothing to do with your affirmation, but this can be a result of poor concentration and scattered raised energy.

However, if you have not properly negatively removed that negative karma for that planet, its affairs, or even others that may aspect it or have to do with this planet's affairs in someway even indirectly, The energy you program can also amplify dross that manifests, according to what is in your chart. This is because planetary squares are a form of empowerment, especially the spiritual ones, and like all other forms of power meditation, or empowering the soul if one does not sufficiently clean, they can empower their own dross or even at worse in the long run, run their life into the ground from all the negative karma trying to resolve itself by coming out, or going insane.

This is not to say squares can't be attempted if it, in your case, you feel will help. Just be careful, Study your chart first thoroughly to get an idea of what is going on. It is the map of your soul, so it should be the one you know how to read better than any other...and you will find something new every time going back to it as you learn, for a good while.

For example, despite my afflicted Mars, spiritual squares help with impatience and regulating emotions, especially with Mars in an air sign, helping me to detach. A material square though has proved to be troublesome, so much that I stopped, as my Mars aspect to my Moon, caused some annoying things to manifest, according to the affairs of my Moon. This can also depend on the affirmation, however, so keep it strictly positive, and every situation will be different. I did not have this the other way around with a Moon square, which greatly heightened my intuition and other things, but my moon is also not otherwise afflicted. I believe what I just described counts for the planet that is doing the afflicting or weakening, or even in Jupiter's case, benefic as it generally is, the planet that it is amplifying.

Another time I did a spiritual mars square and affirmed my natal mars to only manifest in positive ways for me, it was very helpful...It manifested in ways for me to come in contact with people who had Scorpio emphasis or the sign my mars was in, as well as the same house. I was able to help them and befriend them, however, mars rules also something that is indirectly but connected to the affairs of Venus: sex. 2 of these people not only had mars in the same house I did, “my natal mars is now only manifesting in positive ways for me”, but aside from positive interaction, approached me romantically, which ties into the affairs of Venus. Furthermore, as such, my Venus is exalted and I have Neptune on my descendant. As a result, these people were also mentally ill and victimization was prominent in their lives. Pisces Venus people are always trying to save someone or people who need help. With that being said, this Mars square also took an avenue of manifesting some downsides of my Venus, or in other words, not so great prospective partners, (even though my Mars square was not for this) with even an exalted Venus. If I was not already conscious of certain things, I could have repeated some bad mistakes, as with one occasion I started to experience emotions also that were not my own, which I stopped in its tracks.

Let's say someone does a mercury square and they have mercury on a bad degree of Leo or Taurus, and it aspects Saturn. And this same chart lacks air. They might think, “I can do a mercury square to help me better communicate or to attract friends. (one or even both of these could have problems)

If the negatives of that bad degree and influence from Saturn are not sublimated and cleaned with at least runic workings and or freeing the soul first, there are likely to be merciless manifestations with attracting abusive friendships, people who are alcoholics, or circumstances that even further restrict communication or understanding from others. It will attract what you want, but it will probably not turn out how you want because there is too much karma in the way. At best, nothing may manifest at all. This is why it is advised first off to clean and free the soul, of which all the aforementioned here has a lot to do with Saturn's karma, if not other planets that can have malefic influence.

Let's say someone has an extremely prominent sun, Aries emphasis, and huge ego problems. Their Venus is in hard aspect to their sun and they want to do a Venus square since Venus is having problems getting them a partner (probably from an egotistical and narcissistic personality)
If they do a Venus square before getting the ego issues with their sun in check, they will more than likely only amplify their narcissistic tendencies, or attract someone who is just like them. This may even be what they want initially, as they will naturally ask for someone compatible. This will be taken from an energetic perspective, based on the chart as it actually is in its current state, and go to the avenue that is easiest based on this. Another narcissist. Have fun repeating the cycle that shows in the chart, as two such people will not last together for a month. And Thus, repeats the misfortunes of both Sun and Venus. Clean first, and sublimate! Runic workings work well if someone is not ready for a square yet and can alleviate a lot of dirt.

Each chart is on a case-by-case basis, but this is the general rule. Always make sure the affirmations are made to manifest positively, aura of protection and constant cleaning do help offset negative manifestations, and clean auras attract more rapidly and intensely what you want. Be especially careful with the malefic mantras, but none of these for any of the planets are to be toyed with, unless you want merciless manifestations of what your chart really looks like in the rough, before you actually clean house as it is with all forms of empowerment.

Shadowcat said:

One can free his particular planet if he wants to do a planetary square.

Rather than “I m free from all negative natal aspect or i m free from all negative natal saturn energies” he/she can target individual planet with something like “My natal ___ is free from any and all negative astrological aspects”. This will make negative manifestations much less if not completely remove it, if someone wants to do a square in a dire situation even with negative aspects,both can be done (Freeing planet and square) along with increased protection, the negative manifestation will be really less.

Thanks for your work shadowcat, if you allow can i compile all this in a pdf and post it as “Shadowcat’s natal chart knowledge (extremely important)”or some similar title?

Demonic said:
Thanks for your work shadowcat, if you allow can i compile all this in a pdf and post it as “Shadowcat’s natal chart knowledge (extremely important)”or some similar title?
These will be edited and then posted into library, possibly by Dahaarkan as I have seen him taken interest when I mentioned that these need to be grammatically ironed out.

Henu the Great said:
Demonic said:
These will be edited and then posted into library, possibly by Dahaarkan as I have seen him taken interest when I mentioned that these need to be grammatically ironed out.

Its great then. Let him do it. This knowledge must not be buried under thousand of posts. Its the knowledge one wishes he had when one starts.

Shadowcat said:
Another time I did a spiritual mars square and affirmed my natal mars to only manifest in positive ways for me, it was very helpful...It manifested in ways for me to come in contact with people who had Scorpio emphasis or the sign my mars was in, as well as the same house. I was able to help them and befriend them, however, mars rules also something that is indirectly but connected to the affairs of Venus: sex. 2 of these people not only had mars in the same house I did, “my natal mars is now only manifesting in positive ways for me”, but aside from positive interaction, approached me romantically, which ties into the affairs of Venus. Furthermore, as such, my Venus is exalted and I have Neptune on my descendant. As a result, these people were also mentally ill and victimization was prominent in their lives. Pisces Venus people are always trying to save someone or people who need help. With that being said, this Mars square also took an avenue of manifesting some downsides of my Venus, or in other words, not so great prospective partners, (even though my Mars square was not for this) with even an exalted Venus. If I was not already conscious of certain things, I could have repeated some bad mistakes, as with one occasion I started to experience emotions also that were not my own, which I stopped in its tracks.

I am doing a magic square of Mars with that same affirmation, so that it only manifests in a positive way and what I have found is that it has strengthened even more the thought that I already had of "I want a SS or a demoness partner, I refuse to have a non-spiritual partner".
Although I do not find this thought bothersome, I believe it is part of my true self.

Henu the Great said:
Demonic said:

This series was requested of me from the start actually after seeing my Mars post, and these were already said to be edited before going into the library before beginning. In the past to be honest, after my Mars post, I felt an urge to do so for the rest of the planets also, but was working a lot and didn't have too much time to think about it then.

I have been working with Grammarly again so hopefully from my end there has been improvements as it is. it doesn't take too much extra time to work with it.

Shadowcat said:
This series was requested of me from the start actually after seeing my Mars post, and these were already said to be edited before going into the library before beginning. In the past to be honest, after my Mars post, I felt an urge to do so for the rest of the planets also, but was working a lot and didn't have too much time to think about it then.

I have been working with Grammarly again so hopefully from my end there has been improvements as it is. it doesn't take too much extra time to work with it.
Good, good.

With a quick glance the grammar is indeed better. I was wondering if you had begun using it. :D

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:

Good, good.

With a quick glance the grammar is indeed better. I was wondering if you had begun using it. :D

Be happy, its sticking :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back