Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Muslim Holiday starts for celebrating blood sacrifice

Shadowcat

My Guardian often gives me date predictions that turn out to be accurate or significant for something. One of the dates, today, July 9th was mentioned to me. Sometimes a date that is told to me turns out to be significant for several things, and this I feel is also one of those dates, however I have also received word from someone that this holiday starts today.

Muslims will be celebrating with jewish animal sacrifice rituals the coming 3 days. I am going to do the reverse blood sacrifice rituals on top of RTR's these 3 days. Anyone else is welcome to join. There will also be massive energies raised from this filth in general from them praying to that huge saturnian jewish cube.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/07/07/when-is-eid-al-adha-2022/7758936001/

Shadowcat said:
My Guardian often gives me date predictions that turn out to be accurate or significant for something. One of the dates, today, July 9th was mentioned to me. Sometimes a date that is told to me turns out to be significant for several things, and this I feel is also one of those dates, however I have also received word from someone that this holiday starts today.

Muslims will be celebrating with jewish animal sacrifice rituals the coming 3 days. I am going to do the reverse blood sacrifice rituals on top of RTR's these 3 days. Anyone else is welcome to join. There will also be massive energies raised from this filth in general from them praying to that huge saturnian jewish cube.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/07/07/when-is-eid-al-adha-2022/7758936001/

I join you with this, anything must be done to stop these abominable monsters and all their existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back