Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible that Andras became my guardian?

Few days ago when i was opening my third eye i was hearing voices, voices were friendly and i was talking with them. I always wanted that Andras would be my Guardian because he is extremely dedicated to Satan. Than i was talking with Andras telepathically and i asked Him if he would be my Guardian, He said i should work harder than before (i was working hard also before He said i should). I asked Him if He would be my Guardian and He said:Yes. How should i know it was really Him, and i read i should ask a God to be my Guardian when i see Him, so.. i didnt see Him, just heard Him,. Did He become my Guardian?

You opened successfully, or were opening, your Third Eye, but not your Clairaudience Points, and you could hear voices?

JoS Cyber Security said:
Few days ago when i was opening my third eye i was hearing voices, voices were friendly and i was talking with them. I always wanted that Andras would be my Guardian because he is extremely dedicated to Satan. Than i was talking with Andras telepathically and i asked Him if he would be my Guardian, He said i should work harder than before (i was working hard also before He said i should). I asked Him if He would be my Guardian and He said:Yes. How should i know it was really Him, and i read i should ask a God to be my Guardian when i see Him, so.. i didnt see Him, just heard Him,. Did He become my Guardian?

You can form friendships or close bonds with other Demons also, but your Guardian will always choose you, not the other way around. This is also because they know more about you than you do yourself, especially initially, and they know what works best for you in terms of how you learn and interact etc.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Work more on your astral senses and chakras for awhile. You can continue asking for signs, but it would be better to find out who your guardian demon is.

Simply asking certain demons to be your guardian, when you don't know them that well, may not exactly be the best way to go about this.

The gods and goddesses are all amazing, beautiful beings, but the fact is people are assigned specific guardians for a reason, some people are simply more compatible having certain guardian demons or demonesses than others.

For example each demon and demoness, has a specific way of viewing, thinking, feeling, and doing things, and one approach that is for one Satanist, may not be the best for another Satanist who is used to their guardian demon or demoness, who has a different approach towards them.

This may or may not be the case for some people.

All the gods are amazing their own right, don't get me wrong. But what i mean is try to find out who your guardian demon is first, that is the best thing you could do.

Satan assigns specific demons as a guardian to each SS for a reason.

FancyMancy said:
You opened successfully, or were opening, your Third Eye, but not your Clairaudience Points, and you could hear voices?

Yes, my 3rd eye isnt open, but I can hear little voices

JoS Cyber Security said:
FancyMancy said:

Yes, my 3rd eye isnt open, but I can hear little voices
Based on what has been said before, maybe it might be interference. Be careful that you are neither deluding yourself nor being deluded by another entity who might be interfering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back