Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Let go of suffering

Jack

Let go of the suffering in your hearts. Love will not give you meaning. But it will give you contentment. It will keep you centered. It is not about people but as long as we are here it will always involve people. Standing on the top of the mountain without anyone by your side shouting as the voice reaches the people down below is no way to live. You are not at fault. They are not at fault. Its not about you. Its not about them. It is what it is. Don't let it darken your heart. Don't let it blacken your faith. Let go, Let go.......Stop for a second. The answer is here. Within you and around you. Stop searching. Just realize. Its all there. You have to let go. Let him pull you through. Let him show you the path of the prickly pines that feels like stepping on roses. Let him point in any direction. Follow. We're all going to make it. Trust in Him. He will pull us through. Hold his hand. He will pull us through. He will show us the way. Like he has shown me. A unique circle of mala beads ,all connected through generations and generations. He will pull us through. Under his gaze.

Surf the Kali Yuga ,with a pure heart. As she is with you. Towards the Sun.

https://youtu.be/yzJwSruLeAY

Sometimes I feel like losing control
Can't recognize myself anymore
A stranger, caught in memories so long
It's like my place to stay's been set in stone
I'm chained to
This place by
A demon pulling far from the inside
Life's about to change, it's not you, babe
I gotta shake the shackles when the day breaks
I'm in love with the unknown
Been stayin' here for way too long
Let's go somewhere I belong
It's okay to walk alone
I never asked for any of this
Jumping out the nest, take the risk?
Early morning skies give me goosebumps
They chasing routines keep their feet numb
I don't want
To look back
Remembering all the turns that we took, yeah
Never quite the same, draw some new shapes
I gotta keep it moving 'fore it's too late
It's okay to walk alone
Grass is greener, sun shines strong
Waves are breaking, turn to white wash
Magic mountains, endless roads
Flowing softly, silent stones
Don't be sad, see you soon
I'm with you, listen closely
I might somehow end up home
Maybe I was just a dreamer

Hold his hand, and let him pull you through with her by your side. Its all here. Realize. Stop looking!!! Its infront of you.

"Tis but a season. The black tower with the red smoke. And the group bonded by blood. Its shall fall, as is the way of nature and time. We are moving towards the Sun. Don't let the smoke corrupt you. There is hope ,always. Everything is always within your own mind. Its no one's fault. You did this to yourself. And as such, you can break free too. Its all within the palm of your hand. LOOK INFRONT OF YOU. OUR DREAMS OF THE FAR FUTURE. IN THE DISTANCE. BEYOND THIS RIVER. And never forget what you've seen. That is all."

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=373165 time=1657322922 user_id=21286]
Jack said:

Can you elaborate on what you are referencing here? I say this because these opinions or emotions seem very different from what you expressed to me beforehand.
He told me to share his words because he said that it was important for others to read his words too. Everything other than that is just my appreciation for him.

We cannot "see" truly until you let go of the things that are not "you". You've just accumulated them in you because of your time on this material plane right now. When you let go and realize the real "you" ,the confusion is gone and all your thoughts, beliefs and ideas fall in line. You already know who you are and what you have to do. You just have to let go and let him show you.

For a long time I couldn't see what was beyond the river. I could see the scorched earth ,I could see the black tower and the smoke. But now I can see what lies beyond that. Our dreams of the far future. Something beautiful. He will show you if you let go.

Some people might not get what I'm saying. Some people might get only parts of it. But everyone who reads it will realize something important when it's time for them to realize or understand it. But it's all within your control. He will show you the way but you have to follow it. It's all within your own palm. You just have to realize it. We will all make it. You just have to let him pull you through and stop being Afraid.

That is all.

Jack said:
Some people might not get what I'm saying. Some people might get only parts of it. But everyone who reads it will realize something important when it's time for them to realize or understand it. But it's all within your control. He will show you the way but you have to follow it. It's all within your own palm. You just have to realize it. We will all make it. You just have to let him pull you through and stop being Afraid.

That is all.

Ahh ok. I guess I somewhat understand what you mean, but not the same as you if I do not share your experience.

You asked Satan about this? Did you do a certain ritual, prayer, or other kinds of meditations to help this? If you can, please link it. I already looked at your first link. Thanks.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Ok but some of us can’t find love and are doomed to be lonely.

This can fortunately be changed with magick workings. It can sometimes take awhile, but it is going to manifest if the work is put into it, as with anything.

Jack said:
Let go of the suffering in your hearts. Love will not give you meaning. But it will give you contentment. It will keep you centered. It is not about people but as long as we are here it will always involve people. Standing on the top of the mountain without anyone by your side shouting as the voice reaches the people down below is no way to live. You are not at fault. They are not at fault. Its not about you. Its not about them. It is what it is. Don't let it darken your heart. Don't let it blacken your faith. Let go, Let go.......Stop for a second. The answer is here. Within you and around you. Stop searching. Just realize. Its all there. You have to let go. Let him pull you through. Let him show you the path of the prickly pines that feels like stepping on roses. Let him point in any direction. Follow. We're all going to make it. Trust in Him. He will pull us through. Hold his hand. He will pull us through. He will show us the way. Like he has shown me. A unique circle of mala beads ,all connected through generations and generations. He will pull us through. Under his gaze.

Surf the Kali Yuga ,with a pure heart. As she is with you. Towards the Sun.

https://youtu.be/yzJwSruLeAY

Sometimes I feel like losing control
Can't recognize myself anymore
A stranger, caught in memories so long
It's like my place to stay's been set in stone
I'm chained to
This place by
A demon pulling far from the inside
Life's about to change, it's not you, babe
I gotta shake the shackles when the day breaks
It's okay to walk alone
I never asked for any of this
Jumping out the nest, take the risk?
Early morning skies give me goosebumps
They chasing routines keep their feet numb
I don't want
To look back
Remembering all the turns that we took, yeah
Never quite the same, draw some new shapes
I gotta keep it moving 'fore it's too late
It's okay to walk alone
Grass is greener, sun shines strong
Waves are breaking, turn to white wash
Magic mountains, endless roads
Flowing softly, silent stones
Don't be sad, see you soon
I'm with you, listen closely
I might somehow end up home
Maybe I was just a dreamer

Hold his hand, and let him pull you through with her by your side. Its all here. Realize. Stop looking!!! Its infront of you.

"Tis but a season. The black tower with the red smoke. And the group bonded by blood. Its shall fall, as is the way of nature and time. We are moving towards the Sun. Don't let the smoke corrupt you. There is hope ,always. Everything is always within your own mind. Its no one's fault. You did this to yourself. And as such, you can break free too. Its all within the palm of your hand. LOOK INFRONT OF YOU. OUR DREAMS OF THE FAR FUTURE. IN THE DISTANCE. BEYOND THIS RIVER. And never forget what you've seen. That is all."

Hey Jack :)

I like seeing you change. Take care Brother.

serpentwalker666 said:
The Outlaw Torn said:

This can fortunately be changed with magick workings. It can sometimes take awhile, but it is going to manifest if the work is put into it, as with anything.
This. Or actually I would slightly alter your post and say magick worDings.

He believes he's in a state of loneliness, he says out loud he's in a state of loneliness, so he is. We have to think and say better in order to get better.

And it's nobody's fault. This was wholly a learned trait. We are constantly bombarded with negative feelings and self destructive triggers. It's a lot to unpack and unlearn, but ultimately you are entitled, you deserve great things to come your way, and facts care about your feelings.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=373252 time=1657376365 user_id=21286]

The thing he wrote

We cannot "see" truly until you let go of the things that are not "you". You've just accumulated them in you because of your time on this material plane right now. When you let go and realize the real "you" ,the confusion is gone and all your thoughts, beliefs and ideas fall in line.

Is from Sadhguru, i remember listening to this long time ago randomly scrolling through videos.

Still makes me think, is this the change he talked about?

Is he mentally healthy? (Concerned about this)

I notice that new age spirituality vibe, I don't think it's for the best, you've gone from one extreme to the other and neither is a good thing.

Wotanwarrior said:
I notice that new age spirituality vibe, I don't think it's for the best, you've gone from one extreme to the other and neither is a good thing.

Actually Jack spoke in a very balanced way about love. Not like the false and senseless love of christianity and new age.

Demonic said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=373252 time=1657376365 user_id=21286]

The thing he wrote

We cannot "see" truly until you let go of the things that are not "you". You've just accumulated them in you because of your time on this material plane right now. When you let go and realize the real "you" ,the confusion is gone and all your thoughts, beliefs and ideas fall in line.

Is from Sadhguru, i remember listening to this long time ago randomly scrolling through videos.

Still makes me think, is this the change he talked about?

Is he mentally healthy? (Concerned about this)

Last I checked Sadhguru was corrupted.

To be completely honest, I found this quite concerning...Idk about the rest of y'all but I know only one real group bonded by blood.
And the group bonded by blood. Its shall fall, as is the way of nature and time.

Why should it fall? I think not....

I think something isn't right.

Concerned said:
He believes he's in a state of loneliness, he says out loud he's in a state of loneliness, so he is. We have to think and say better in order to get better.
Your point?? I’m in a state of loneliness wether I say it out loud or not.

No offense meant here but, I think if you were meant to be poetic or relay a message, Jack, it's more coming off a bit culty, cryptic/new age. It's giving me church vibes if I'm honest with you. But if that's how you wish to communicate, who am I to stop you.

Shadowcat said:
Last I checked Sadhguru was corrupted.

To be completely honest, I found this quite concerning...Idk about the rest of y'all but I know only one real group bonded by blood.
And the group bonded by blood. Its shall fall, as is the way of nature and time.

Why should it fall? I think not....

I think something isn't right.

Its quite concerning, lets just hope he hasn't completely lost it like aldrick, kaipurr and company.

He seems kind of depressed, the song he linked gives off depressing vibes as well.

Depression or anxiety is the first thing that comes when one stops meditating.

And theres only us who are bounded by blood and he posts it here, if our understanding is correct its quite obvious which group he is talking about. In that case, maybe he has completely lost it.

The Outlaw Torn said:
In some sense. Do you believe the world operates on a spiritual YouTube algorithm so to speak? If I look up videos related to being in a relationship, I'll get recommendations of videos pertaining to relationships.

Not to say every video will be a bomber, or that sometimes they'll just be completely unrelated, but synchronicity.

The only group bonded by Blood (Genetics) are the Jews. It should have been very easy to figure that part out. I say this once so that others are not dissuaded from reading the message. I won't engage in this anymore. This is for you all. And no that's not a Quote from Sadhguru or whoever. That is something I realized after a deep spiritual transformation on my spiritual journey. Anything that he might have said is pure coincidence.

It's not supposed to be read with your actual eyes. You need to apply a different set of eyes to maybe realize it if you haven't already. Follow the Mala beads through the Generations and you will realize who you truly are. Depending upon how old you are it might take a long time. Every aspirant shall do the same meditation and every aspirant shall go through the same motions. If you don't understand, wait. As you ascend everything shall make sense. You have to first climb the steps before you can realize ,if you couldn't.

This is for the brothers and sisters who know. If you know, you know.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Concerned said:

If only there was a website with spiritual workings to manifest one's desires in life...

Jack said:
The only group bonded by Blood (Genetics) are the Jews. It should have been very easy to figure that part out.

You sure about that? Because I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who thought of this:

From the wealth and prosperity ritual. We ARE a group dedicated and bonded by blood.

in the Presence of the Almighty and All-Powerful Satan, His loyal Demons, our one and only family in the Gods. We humbly request your attention, we request your assistance, we request your guidance, your power and wisdom, now and for all eternity. Pour your blessings on us all, your loyal followers and dedicated followers, bonded by blood, shower us with your power and eulogies!

All the members of the Joy of Satan Ministries, Dedicated to Lord Satan by blood, advancing in this Spiritual Path, are now growing in material wealth and power, and are permanently protected and prosperous in all ways, NOW, CONTINUOUSLY, AND FOREVER!"

I think you should focus on yourself for a while instead of trying to help others.

These bursts of mania when you obtain a momentary spiritual high are deceptive. When you get like this maybe you can channel the increased energy into exercise.

Stay consistent and you might obtain some more stability.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Concerned said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.html

Jack said:
The only group bonded by Blood (Genetics) are the Jews. It should have been very easy to figure that part out.
I say this once so that others are not dissuaded from reading the message. I won't engage in this anymore. This is for you all. And no that's not a Quote from Sadhguru or whoever. That is something I realized after a deep spiritual transformation on my spiritual journey. Anything that he might have said is pure coincidence.

It's not supposed to be read with your actual eyes. You need to apply a different set of eyes to maybe realize it if you haven't already. Follow the Mala beads through the Generations and you will realize who you truly are. Depending upon how old you are it might take a long time. Every aspirant shall do the same meditation and every aspirant shall go through the same motions. If you don't understand, wait. As you ascend everything shall make sense. You have to first climb the steps before you can realize ,if you couldn't.

This is for the brothers and sisters who know. If you know, you know.

Everyone is bonded by genetics. How was that supposed to be obvious? Nothing of your message is obvious, whether it is this group, the tower, the smoke, or who He or She is.

"If you know, you know." Know what? I looked at your original message again. If you are advanced you understand the optimism that comes from advancement? Perhaps you had an overly cynical view beforehand.

And which meditation are you talking about? Follow the mala beads? Then what?

These are the questions that determine how we are supposed to understand this super-advanced knowledge you are bestowing upon us. The reason people associate this with Sadhguru is that it is vague and has themes of "letting go", which is what most ungrounded New Age dogma teaches.

As far as I understand, you are saying just to be optimistic, which can be found with something like Wunjo and does not require level 100 Wizardry, nor does it require a youtube video.

Jack said:

Who told you this? Satan?

I watched a few weeks ago, a video from Sadghuru. Where he reached contact with aliens or to another dimension.

With a practice he mentioned, extremely dangerous he said (which I agree), of placing a water bucket above his head while laying down. A physical water bucket in a place of rich energies of his choosing.

Well you see, I actually know the technique and what he *hopefully* tried to portray. It is about a "water" shift to entering another dimension ( with the consciousness? - I assume, regardless the CROWN is the focus and with what you work)

When you really, and I mean really pass to another dimension, again dimension, not astral, you actually pass by a very dense "boundary" that is alike water. It is a real delimitation, a boundary that is passed and needs ability to do so. It is like magnetic vapor- solid. Don't know how to really describe.

He in that video tried to induce the same experience that which is done when actually transferring the dimensions, the boundaries.

By the above I observed and know, that he knows much more than it lets it known. He is not a faker, and knows advanced spirituality.

Stated this to not brush off so quick what you may encounter from him, he of course avoids somethings and dumbs it down. He addresses to a certain level. Or does things like the above with the bucket, to induce what can be done only by meditation. Regardless he is a funny man.

Dahaarkan said:
If only there was a website with spiritual workings to manifest one's desires in life...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374123 time=1657651343 user_id=21286]

Guys I don’t think you realize it’s not that simple especially when ur gay. We have a degenerate dating culture to begin with it’s even worse for us love is impossible most guys just want sex or some sort of woke polyamorous pseudo-relationship where it’s still oriented around sex and degeneracy not love or care for each other.

Sure I could do a love spell or working to attract such a thing but it won’t make someone perfect fall out of the sky some things still have to occur naturally.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Dahaarkan said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Guys I don’t think you realize it’s not that simple especially when ur gay. We have a degenerate dating culture to begin with it’s even worse for us love is impossible most guys just want sex or some sort of woke polyamorous pseudo-relationship where it’s still oriented around sex and degeneracy not love or care for each other.

Sure I could do a love spell or working to attract such a thing but it won’t make someone perfect fall out of the sky some things still have to occur naturally.

I actually know and have known some gay guys who are pretty decent and seriously monogamous. This was also in someone's chart that I saw specifically. Try removing your negative karma related to venus and do a venus square or at least a runic working. Gebo kenaz and ehwaz are good for forging serious monogamous sexual relations.

Sure it will occur naturally. The point of magick is to provide even more openings for you that make this easier to manifest.

NakedPluto said:
By the above I observed and know, that he knows much more than it lets it known. He is not a faker, and knows advanced spirituality.

Stated this to not brush off so quick what you may encounter from him, he of course avoids somethings and dumbs it down. He addresses to a certain level. Or does things like the above with the bucket, to induce what can be done only by meditation. Regardless he is a funny man.

I have not watched what you have seen, nor have I seen the entirety of his work, but if he produces content that, either intentionally or not, becomes useless to the viewer, then that is not helpful at all.

Perhaps it is interesting to hear his experience, but if we have no steps to follow in his path, then it does not matter. Or, what likely happens, people assume that doing neutered activities is the full extent of spiritual practice.

If I was to teach you how to build a car, but I only showed you how to add oil to the engine, then you would be left with false complacency. Although I can relate to any genuine attempts of Sadhguru to protect his safety, I cannot defend what I feel is deceptive.

I have the same complaints with Jack's post, where at best it is just vague, but at worst it will totally mislead and confuse a newer individual. Unlike Sadhguru, Jack does not have to worry about safety when posting here, so there is no reason why he cannot add these essential details to his post.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Yeah, it's very sad thing to be lonely.
I will do lots of workings and rituals to attract a perfect partner for me. Maybe someday I will also have Love and Happiness. I won't remember those people and those things which give me pain when I am alone here. Maybe someday someone will care for me.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=374226 time=1657690251 user_id=21286]
NakedPluto said:

I have not watched what you have seen, nor have I seen the entirety of his work, but if he produces content that, either intentionally or not, becomes useless to the viewer, then that is not helpful at all.

Perhaps it is interesting to hear his experience, but if we have no steps to follow in his path, then it does not matter. Or, what likely happens, people assume that doing neutered activities is the full extent of spiritual practice.

If I was to teach you how to build a car, but I only showed you how to add oil to the engine, then you would be left with false complacency. Although I can relate to any genuine attempts of Sadhguru to protect his safety, I cannot defend what I feel is deceptive.

I have the same complaints with Jack's post, where at best it is just vague, but at worst it will totally mislead and confuse a newer individual. Unlike Sadhguru, Jack does not have to worry about safety when posting here, so there is no reason why he cannot add these essential details to his post.

😂
Sadhguru is definitely corrupted or he's a faker. I've seen his videos on YouTube, both in English and Hindi languages.

He says things like Shiva is the name of another dimension, Kundalini yoga is dangerous. In one video where he tells about chakra system, he gives incorrect information about chakras. The information about colors of chakras were just opposite of given here on JoS. He said in one video that Swadhishtan/ Sacral chakra is so powerful that it can make you a God. He promotes that we should stay away from black magic as it is dangerous.
But some other informations are correct. Either he doesn't have enough knowledge or he deliberately gives incorrect information.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Dahaarkan said:

Blitzkreig [JG said:

No but it will create the conditions for you to find and connect to someone compatible with you. Just stay away from the lgbt community degenerates. Anything with dyed hair or femboy fetish avoid them like the plague.

Being open about sex isn't necessarily degenerate behavior. While being excessively open and having sex with anybody you see on the street is retarded, the other extreme of being excessively possessive and jealous about your partner isn't good either. Intimacy, respect and even a certain degree of love can exist outside of a relationship. I've also met guys who were super open and wanted to have sex all the time with friends, who then found someone they loved passionately and now is completely satisfied by their partner and don't even talk about any sexual stuff with other people let alone having sex with strangers.

You see, if you sit there closed off in your room, passing everybody as just being degenerates and nobody actually wanting serious relationships, you're passing up on meeting the people who pursue the same thing as you, who may be compatible with you. Open up to quality souls and just let things flow naturally. Many people are excessively open because they are trying to compensate for lacking someone who truly cares for and satisfies them, others do the opposite and close themselves off disregarding everybody as degenerates.

I've met several guys who are very open about sex with friends because they are confused about what they really want, and are compensating for the lack of a real relationship. These guys tend to become balanced when getting into serious relationships.

Allow yourself to enjoy your life and stop telling yourself you can't have someone. Satanism is about finding ways to make things happen and not about finding reasons as to why you can't make something happen.

Many people have this issue where they surround themselves with degenerates and retards and then develop an outlook in life that everybody in the world is a degenerate or a retard. I do not allow such people anywhere near my life. The only people I actively talk to are quality souls; supportive, kind and balanced souls, any trash tier soul I reject and block out of my social life completely.

You should start filtering the trash out of your social life and perhaps you'll start seeing souls compatible with you. Just my advice, it may not apply to your situation.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
NakedPluto said:

We are SS, of course for you it is something extremely basic and vague, but for the masses and the simple, it is spiritual and all they needed to hear.

In contrast to what is there of spirituality, by xians and Islam etc. Sadhguru stands to prepare and make interest into more appropriate spirituality, that maybe at one point will lead someone to us.

I have only positive outlook on this, I think it is perfectly fitting to the mass of the whole planet. His audience is enormous and is composed of genuine people. Of course he doesn't teach the Magnum Opus but he does appropriate notions to the simple people, tell them to do yoga, to meditate. In that meditation, those who really seek will come here.

The normal, the simple, necessitates the very step that he produces. He in this comparison you made, does not teach you how to build a car, but tries to tell you that a car can exist, something these people never seen and knew.

About Jack, aside from my opinion that this is a heartbreak or whatever produced this, the only problem I see about this vague situation, is that he does not clarify for those wondering. I think the questionable situation expressed by the majority of the people here is valid.

The Outlaw Torn said:

Nothing is impossible. Set yourself free from the prison of limits you imposed on yourself and get to work.

DarkShadow said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
NakedPluto said:

😂
Sadhguru is definitely corrupted or he's a faker. I've seen his videos on YouTube, both in English and Hindi languages.

He says things like Shiva is the name of another dimension, Kundalini yoga is dangerous. In one video where he tells about chakra system, he gives incorrect information about chakras. The information about colors of chakras were just opposite of given here on JoS. He said in one video that Swadhishtan/ Sacral chakra is so powerful that it can make you a God. He promotes that we should stay away from black magic as it is dangerous.
But some other informations are correct. Either he doesn't have enough knowledge or he deliberately gives incorrect information.

Yes Kundalini Yoga is extremely dangerous when done wrong and as an outsider, example people who listen to Sadhguru.

Yes the sacral chakra can "make" one into a "God". The product of and by that location is of extreme importance and it fulfills the life force. It is of extraordinary importance and it is a part of the Magnum Opus.

He does not give wrong information about chakras, he does it by the traditional consensus. I'll wait you to share with me what it so corrupted of him.

Yes black magic is very dangerous when the simple human has no concept of cleaning their aura. He gives perfect assessment on this, again, for the mass people.

Yes Shiva name gives a dimension and a specific focus on aspects from a concept, a complex of the being, having more names, thus many dimensions. He states it very correct. What is wrong with this?

Again he is not a SS, but to shit on him like a nobody while this man clearly has advancement and does advance, helps outside people, overall very positive and funny man, in contrast with what the enemy presence entails on spirituality, in public - it is unacceptable and I will not stay to hear this.

This is the usual drill and low assessment people have on people who do positive work for people, by the influence of the enemy.

NakedPluto said:
We are SS, of course for you it is something extremely basic and vague, but for the masses and the simple, it is spiritual and all they needed to hear.

In contrast to what is there of spirituality, by xians and Islam etc. Sadhguru stands to prepare and make interest into more appropriate spirituality, that maybe at one point will lead someone to us.

I have only positive outlook on this, I think it is perfectly fitting to the mass of the whole planet. His audience is enormous and is composed of genuine people. Of course he doesn't teach the Magnum Opus but he does appropriate notions to the simple people, tell them to do yoga, to meditate. In that meditation, those who really seek will come here.

The normal, the simple, necessitates the very step that he produces. He in this comparison you made, does not teach you how to build a car, but tries to tell you that a car can exist, something these people never seen and knew.

About Jack, aside from my opinion that this is a heartbreak or whatever produced this, the only problem I see about this vague situation, is that he does not clarify for those wondering. I think the questionable situation expressed by the majority of the people here is valid.

Your point about him bringing people to a better spiritual position than before is good.

Personally, I took a cynical stance, based on the assumption that any public figure is likely to have some corruption of some sort. Therefore, I assumed malice on his part.

Of course, I hope for the best outcome because that would be very useful to everyone. I do not know Sadghuru entirely, so hopefully, he has helped people learn some of the basics, such as void or hatha yoga.

However, if Sadghuru had a safe environment to express himself, I would have much higher standards. Because I believe JoS to be a safe place, I have high standards for what long-term members discuss. That is why I am suddenly critical when I see New Age stuff posted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back