Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need advice, fallen into a familiar pattern and want to end this pattern

Wolfsage

So I was making progress with meditating and things were improving. I was making gains with my focus and ability.
Started feeling funky over the weekend, thought I was sick, physically I feel fine after Monday, but mentally this pattern is repeating again and I’m absolutely sick of it.
I should mention when I had my spiritual awakening and was researching magic different forms of spirituality, I had a very high fever which I believe created a depressed state. But it lead my catholic parents to take me to a psychiatrist at the time. I’m an adult now though, so it was awhile ago.

So the mental pattern is like this and usually the flow of my life follows suit. I’ll start questioning my ability to function in normal and healthy ways, focus and communication based mainly and start questioning my spiritual practices. This leads to me questioning if I have some form of a mental disorder, which I may, but the thinking about the possible disorder makes me worse. So then I start looking for solutions outside myself and from the field of psychology and will forget to meditate. I’ve had this happen where it’ll push me away from meditating for weeks, months, probably years in the beginning. I’ve caught it this time and that’s why I’m asking for advice.
The “disorder” takes the form of an unstable sense of self, also in the past I’ve had these things I’ll call “thought forms” or “personas” where I’ll feel like one of them while they operate alongside me. It’s not like I’m not still present or forget what I’m doing.
They have sets of emotions, rules, limitations, desires, strengths, and can be positive(helping with goals) or negative(desiring something I don’t want) but always present themselves in my minds eye in distinct fashion so I can differentiate them. Some of them have names, but usually they just get an archetype for a name. I feel like I created them subconsciously, usually out of strong emotions or with tasks I need to do. I’ve also been able to shut them down or destroy them if they are detrimental. Anyways I’m trying to figure out what’s happening.

I had really strong empathy as a child/teenager, where I’d feel others emotions/energy in my body, I’ve blocked off my perception of it or I am able to control it, I’m not sure which but I don’t sense it anymore.
Is it possible I’m picking up things from other people and I’m just not aware of it and this in turn leads to an unstable sense of self and the creation of these thought forms? Or could it be an enemy attack? Old karma?

For what it’s worth My intentions were to clear out old curses of the hebrew variety the day before I started feeling funky.

All of the above kinda thing? I know I can heal this issue, but it’s very confusing to be in.

I meditated on Monday, but missed Tuesday/Wednesday and the situation has worsened, but going to meditate tonight.

Wolfsage said:
So I was making progress with meditating and things were improving. I was making gains with my focus and ability.
Started feeling funky over the weekend, thought I was sick, physically I feel fine after Monday, but mentally this pattern is repeating again and I’m absolutely sick of it.
I should mention when I had my spiritual awakening and was researching magic different forms of spirituality, I had a very high fever which I believe created a depressed state. But it lead my catholic parents to take me to a psychiatrist at the time. I’m an adult now though, so it was awhile ago.

So the mental pattern is like this and usually the flow of my life follows suit. I’ll start questioning my ability to function in normal and healthy ways, focus and communication based mainly and start questioning my spiritual practices. This leads to me questioning if I have some form of a mental disorder, which I may, but the thinking about the possible disorder makes me worse. So then I start looking for solutions outside myself and from the field of psychology and will forget to meditate. I’ve had this happen where it’ll push me away from meditating for weeks, months, probably years in the beginning. I’ve caught it this time and that’s why I’m asking for advice.
The “disorder” takes the form of an unstable sense of self, also in the past I’ve had these things I’ll call “thought forms” or “personas” where I’ll feel like one of them while they operate alongside me. It’s not like I’m not still present or forget what I’m doing.
They have sets of emotions, rules, limitations, desires, strengths, and can be positive(helping with goals) or negative(desiring something I don’t want) but always present themselves in my minds eye in distinct fashion so I can differentiate them. Some of them have names, but usually they just get an archetype for a name. I feel like I created them subconsciously, usually out of strong emotions or with tasks I need to do. I’ve also been able to shut them down or destroy them if they are detrimental. Anyways I’m trying to figure out what’s happening.

I had really strong empathy as a child/teenager, where I’d feel others emotions/energy in my body, I’ve blocked off my perception of it or I am able to control it, I’m not sure which but I don’t sense it anymore.
Is it possible I’m picking up things from other people and I’m just not aware of it and this in turn leads to an unstable sense of self and the creation of these thought forms? Or could it be an enemy attack? Old karma?

For what it’s worth My intentions were to clear out old curses of the hebrew variety the day before I started feeling funky.

All of the above kinda thing? I know I can heal this issue, but it’s very confusing to be in.

I meditated on Monday, but missed Tuesday/Wednesday and the situation has worsened, but going to meditate tonight.

It's unusual that you'd create thoughtforms accidently.

If I had to guess, you suffer from a mental illness and should be seeking professional help. If they offer you any medication, make sure you read about what it does and what it's symptoms are. You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here, that would require that members were professional therapists and as far as I know, nobody here is. You should also look at your natal chart and see if there's anything that causes this problem in your life.

GoyVeyII said:
Wolfsage said:

If I had to guess, you suffer from a mental illness and should be seeking professional help. If they offer you any medication, make sure you read about what it does and what it's symptoms are. You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here, that would require that members were professional therapists and as far as I know, nobody here is. You should also look at your natal chart and see if there's anything that causes this problem in your life.

After our first encounter I decided to look into what kind of things you talk about here on the forums. Your words of advice also aren't the best if I'm being blunt. "You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here"
THESE FORUMS WERE CREATED ON A BASIS TO HELP MEMBERS OF JOY OF SATAN. Learn before you speak. Please.

there are plenty of workings/meditations you could do wolfsage to enforce good mental health. There is void meditation, there is working with specific runes and much more.

It speaks of this on joyofsatan
"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them" so just by focusing on certain emotions in itself for long enough periods can feed or give life to certain thoughtforms.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ErrantThoughtforms.html
As you can read here up above ^

Wolfsage there are plenty of things you can do to help yourself. Weither or not it is a mental illness, karma or enemy attacks. This is what power meditation is for and why we practice it as satanist. To be a Satanist is to turn our weaknesses into strengths. Is to obtain freedom, power all through the knowledge of satan and the gods of satan this is how we grow. The 40 day meditation is a good start if you have not done it already. I would also like to remind you of this from joyofsatan as well.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Basic_Meditation_Program.html

My life goes to the gods of satan and satan himself and even joyofsatan. If it wasn't for the gods, the joy of satan ministries I would not have over came my maniac depression. I am a living witness to the truth the clergy speaks on because I have personally encountered how it was possible to over come my own obstacles with the tools the joyofsatan has provided. If I can do it so can you guys as well. One may have to put in more or less work but it goes to show that it is very possible.

Hail Satan!!

The_bloom_of_darkness said:
GoyVeyII said:
Wolfsage said:

After our first encounter I decided to look into what kind of things you talk about here on the forums. Your words of advice also aren't the best if I'm being blunt. "You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here"
THESE FORUMS WERE CREATED ON A BASIS TO HELP MEMBERS OF JOY OF SATAN. Learn before you speak. Please.

there are plenty of workings/meditations you could do wolfsage to enforce good mental health. There is void meditation, there is working with specific runes and much more.

"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them" so just by focusing on certain emotions in itself for long enough periods can feed or give life to certain thoughtforms.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ErrantThoughtforms.html

Wolfsage there are plenty of things you can do to help yourself. Weither or not it is a mental illness, karma or enemy attacks. This is what power meditation is for and why we practice it as satanist. To be a Satanist is to turn our weaknesses into strengths. Is to obtain freedom, power all through the knowledge of satan and the gods of satan this is how we grow. The 40 day meditation is a good start if you have not done it already. I would also like to remind you of this from joyofsatan as well.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Basic_Meditation_Program.html

My life goes to the gods of satan and satan himself and even joyofsatan. If it wasn't for the gods, the joy of satan ministries I would not have over came my maniac depression. I am a living witness to the truth the clergy speaks on because I have personally encountered how it was possible to over come my own obstacles with the tools the joyofsatan has provided. If I can do it so can you guys as well. One may have to put in more or less work but it goes to show that it is very possible.

Hail Satan!!

This GoyVeyll guy is probably RED DAWN or some other undercover infiltrator who's probably gotten banned before.

GoyVeyII said:
Wolfsage said:

Do not seek "professional help" therapists usually have worse psychological problems than you do. Most are just pill mills, I know people who have been to 1 appointment and were prescribed "anti-depressants" which you then become reliant on and cannot function without. The forums have good advice and many can help you here, of course you will have to do the meditation and spiritual work on your own. Ask the gods for guidance on this issue and they will also help you,if you have a problem with meditating regularly then you can do a working and use the affirmation "I am always motivated to meditate daily" or something similar to that.

GoyVeyII said:
Wolfsage said:

Hail Satan!!

I'm not presenting myself to be some all knowing person, of course somethings I say aren't true, but put this into perspective- look at the date this post was written (over two months ago) and the fact that nobody did help this person. I necroed this post, if I didn't it would have gone unnoticed in the long list of unanswered questions.

"You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here", he wouldn't have received any help if it wasn't for my post necro, so technically I wasn't wrong. I didn't say he wouldn't, I said "won't likely". Also, I was referring to the fact that only a delusional person would suggest that meditation alone was practical to cure/treat mental illness on it's own. It should only be recommended as a support cause for recovery for serious illnesses of any kind, the Joy of Satan agrees with this btw.

"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them" so just by focusing on certain emotions in itself for long enough periods can feed or give life to certain thoughtforms.", right, and this person doesn't regularly meditate... Why is it practical that a person who doesn't meditate or already know the information you gave them able to create thoughtforms by accident?

Wolfsage there are plenty of things you can do to help yourself. Weither or not it is a mental illness, karma or enemy attacks. This is what power meditation is for and why we practice it as satanist. To be a Satanist is to turn our weaknesses into strengths. Is to obtain freedom, power all through the knowledge of satan and the gods of satan this is how we grow. The 40 day meditation is a good start if you have not done it already. I would also like to remind you of this from joyofsatan as well. , if you wanna throw the book at them go right ahead, my point still stands- these methods shouldn't be recommended to someone as the primary methods of recovery. There's legal reasons for this that you clearly don't understand. For example, if HPHC told someone who apparently has covid to "just meditate it away", he can be liable for some degree of murder or manslaughter. It's not fair, but it's true. By the way, it's spelt whether.

Anyway, I think my case is pretty strong. I recognize this as a civil disagreement so I didn't add any personal insults but I thought of plenty of them.

Ave.

GoyVeyII said:
GoyVeyII said:

Hail Satan!!

I'm not presenting myself to be some all knowing person, of course somethings I say aren't true, but put this into perspective- look at the date this post was written (over two months ago) and the fact that nobody did help this person. I necroed this post, if I didn't it would have gone unnoticed in the long list of unanswered questions.

"You won't likely find help to the capacity you need here", he wouldn't have received any help if it wasn't for my post necro, so technically I wasn't wrong. I didn't say he wouldn't, I said "won't likely". Also, I was referring to the fact that only a delusional person would suggest that meditation alone was practical to cure/treat mental illness on it's own. It should only be recommended as a support cause for recovery for serious illnesses of any kind, the Joy of Satan agrees with this btw.

"Thoughtforms create a mass of energy. They are the result of intense emotions and thoughts. Their lifespan is determined by how much energy is put into them" so just by focusing on certain emotions in itself for long enough periods can feed or give life to certain thoughtforms.", right, and this person doesn't regularly meditate... Why is it practical that a person who doesn't meditate or already know the information you gave them able to create thoughtforms by accident?

Wolfsage there are plenty of things you can do to help yourself. Weither or not it is a mental illness, karma or enemy attacks. This is what power meditation is for and why we practice it as satanist. To be a Satanist is to turn our weaknesses into strengths. Is to obtain freedom, power all through the knowledge of satan and the gods of satan this is how we grow. The 40 day meditation is a good start if you have not done it already. I would also like to remind you of this from joyofsatan as well. , if you wanna throw the book at them go right ahead, my point still stands- these methods shouldn't be recommended to someone as the primary methods of recovery. There's legal reasons for this that you clearly don't understand. For example, if HPHC told someone who apparently has covid to "just meditate it away", he can be liable for some degree of murder or manslaughter. It's not fair, but it's true. By the way, it's spelt whether.

Anyway, I think my case is pretty strong. I recognize this as a civil disagreement so I didn't add any personal insults but I thought of plenty of them.

Ave.

#1 if you are aware everything you say isn't true isn't this the point of studying, becoming aware before you speak? If you're coming from a perspective where you are truly trying to help that is okay and I support this whole heartedly, but the important lesson is learning first other wise it could misguide others for sure. Yes I am aware of the date but the forums is fairly large as well with other post as you even took notice to the large number of unanswered questions. Who's to say others aren't busy? Which this is the case for many.

#2 I can see where you say joyofsatan would agree with this in a sense. As it's been stated on joy of satan "Before I go on, I want to state that anyone who is under a doctor's care or taking medication SHOULD NOT stop taking ANY medication prescribed or forego medical treatment, antibiotics, etc., until given a medical clearance by a licensed physician. We are not xians! Antibiotics and such SAVE LIVES!" Which is very true, but if you further read it also talks about how it's not delusional, but more so advanced. The more rooted the sickness the more difficult it would be to treat issues yes, but if someone was really serious about using meditation to treat illness they will find a way. Larger power numbers for longer period of times will do the trick with the right level of dedication. remember it's key to focus on one working at a time so we are not burning ourselves out. This is also what joy of satan says btw..
"I, myself am very grateful for modern medical technology. The ability to heal using your own powers is very advanced and takes experience"
Along with "Once your soul is powerful enough, healing comes much easier."
You can find these here under the satanic healing section.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

Joy of satan also says it's possible to heal chronic conditions even through meditation and provides advice on how if one decides to take the time to read.
"Chronic conditions [ailments you have had for most of your life or for years], will disappear with consistent workings, but in some cases, due to fluctuations in energy, these may return at a later date, but will be much milder."
Which the fluctuations is usually due to lack of consistent meditation and a couple other things.
Again also states on joy of satan
"Again, as with everything else, the strength of your soul will determine the time and effort needed to achieve complete success."
This can be read here under important information about satanic healing.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing_Info.html

As also stated on joy of satan
"It is pretty evident that now and in the very near future, we will be faced with deadly strains of viruses and plagues. Many are resistant to antibiotics and other medications. In many places, life saving medications are becoming unaffordable and very difficult to obtain, as is with good medical care. Some medications are even laced with placeboes [blanks]. All dedicated Satanists should be practicing Power Meditation and learning Satanic Healing Techniques.

I have had much success with the above and other healing techniques that I have written about on this website. The power to heal is a wonderful gift from Satan. Any dedicated Satanist who practices meditation regularly can do this. Things are getting very bad in the world and will get much worse. Those of us who are adept and apply Satanic knowledge will survive these times intact."

Which can be found under satanic healing using the solar plexus chakra.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Healing_2.html

Remember one thing and this goes for all. "The power of healing is a wonderful gift from satan. Any dedicated satanist who practices meditation regularly can do this"
With the times we are facing now don't you think it would be wise to learn how to heal oneselves? As you can see it is not delusional, but infact very much so possible and will come naturally as well as we progress.

The goal to Satanism is at least reaching godhood which is through power meditation, pranayama, yoga while working with the gods and with that puts us on the path of perfection. We are spiritual satanist.

#3 do you know yourself for sure if this person has or not have put in empowerment into their soul in the past or past lives? Empowerment is permanent for most cases. It is very easy to make thought forms. A death for example (or a couple) and a couple other things are actually powerful enough to leave spiritual "residue" for ages.

#4 yes I see what you're saying about liability, but if you were in a situation where you did actually have to rely on those medications do you think you as a Satanist would wanna rely on them for the rest of your life? If you answer yes then you are not a true dedicated Satanist tbh and this doesnt apply just to you. This path is about transformation, growth and more. Breaking free from chains that bind us and ascending to reach the level of God hood. This is a process about learning and growing. Over here in spiritual Satanism with the truth and knowledge that satan and the gods provide us we make the impossible, possible. We do not coward away, we do not make excuses. This is ideal for all honestly which yes does come with time and patience. Which is when one sets forth that motion of growth and inner change. You should also be aware that many psychologist have been wrong for generations. As of new studies in 2022 suggest that medications to help manage depression through controlling serotonin levels are all wrong. When infact serotonin levels actually have nothing to do with depression. Which you can find yourself over hundreds of articles on if you decide to take time to look into it by typing "2022 studies on serotonin levels and depression". Unfortunately I am running short on time other wise I would use my time to do it for you.

Also thank you for the grammar correction. English really isn't my Strong suit and I did feel something was off with the way i spelled it so I appreciate it.

Hail satan!!! SATANAS AENAOS!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back