Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nietzsche on Jews?

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
"But the Jews are without a doubt the strongest, purest, most tenacious race living in Europe today. They know how to thrive in even the worst conditions…. The fact that the Jews, if they wanted (or if they were forced, as the anti-Semites seem to want), could already be dominant, or indeed could literally have control over present-day Europe—this is established. The fact that they are not working and making plans to this end is likewise established…. [W]hat they wish and want instead…is to be absorbed and assimilated into Europe…in which case it might be practical and appropriate to throw the anti-Semitic hooligans out of the country."
- Nietzsche (Beyond Good and Evil page 251)

I don't think a real Pagan/Satanist would say something like this

Ask yourself why "that's" so. Maybe because they sacrificed gentiles, destroyed, stolen and corrupted spiritual knowledge, used since they were here spiritual and material manipulation and attacks, to become "dominant" and the "master race" they adversely tried to make the narrative against them seem as so?

"Beyond good and evil", yes these are "factual*" statements* based on the dross they are. They don't have no place here yet want to be assimilated, like a virus. Everything said there is something to be discussed and pondered, it doesn't contain the truth of the matter but the questionable influence they have upon the world, which would make one go: "Wait, why?".

How come they practice drastic eugenics but tell the rest of the goyim to mix their blood and become globalized? While they seek to be completely separate and absolute?

How come and why they want assimilation to the European world? Why is there anti semitism in the first place? Etc etc. The questions pour and even on a very very general level one cannot brush off the weird and questionable situation.

Also there's no wondering to be made, why would one find such things on extremely public material, or why and how would this be inserted. The above stands as a detached notion not as a statement of belief, wholeness of truth, having also the work being extremely limited to logical gymnastics.

This is not about paganism either and stands only as an interpretation of mental gymnastics done out of the need of publicizing and fitting in the modern narratives, precisely used against a more complex fore front that was needed to be evolved against the jews.

One can argue also, an " anti-anti-semitism" as a form of ironic stimulus to build a better view and better targeted platform of nationalistic views to defend and deter the jewish shit, which I am wholly against as a serious methodology, but might be necessary for some. Not far from how one might need to be shamed in face of their failures to actually rise the fuck up.

If you want a complex discussion on this, give me a few days to read all of the writings on this.

*seemingly logical and true, only extremely limited and based on forgery by the jew. They are in reality extremely weak.

I don't think it is a real quote. His writings have been pusposefully ruined by translators who have purposefully hid things that he said, and put in other things that he never said.

Like some of the most popular translations that were done by jew Kauffman.

Hm, I've also found a very interesting article on this topic https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/06/nietzsche-on-the-jews/

Half the blame, if not more, lies with Humanity for allowing jewish authority to impose itself on the world. The jews did not come with spaceships to invade us and threaten to blow up the Planet. A few resisted and were accused as witches, heretics, etc., and were killed. The rest accepted and obeyed the jewish authority of christianity.

That is why I think that certain levels of ignorance, illiteracy, retardation, even certain levels of inferior power, ability and understanding must be illegal and forbidden. Because it is not only someone's individual life and it does not only affect their life, but also the lives of others. The fact is, if the majority of people remain so limited and inferior, they will not only fail to contribute to the collective advancement of humanity but will also hold it back.

Talking about influential people in the world. Some have some understanding and ideals of improvement and advancement and say we must advance in this and in that, and they say well. Others say, but where will we go with this endless advancing. Where will we go? To infinity of course! Where else? To nowhere? It makes no sense. Even staying in the same level makes no sense because you will be weak and someone hostile like the jews will enslave or destroy you.

It doesn't sound like he is bigging the jew up. It sounds like he is stating facts, or at least observations, about the jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back