Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Encounter with Enemy Mage - Calculating Power Level

robb

An Encounter with Enemy Mage.

I was able to feel his protection energy level that was trying to deflecting me when i stand closer to him.
I was comfortable to kick back his protection and stands next to him.

Does it mean that he was weaker than me ?

After this encounter i was feeling like i haven't took the shower today, an effect of shitty energy of enemy.

How they (enemy) reacts when a SS stands next to them ? What happens to them ?
Any idea?

I have done this many times because I work in many places. And what you described is basically what happens every time.

What happens to him is that he feels afraid, and many times you will be able to feel his fear. Because he has trained 24 hours a day for many decades with his magical practices to protect himself and to keep away the energy of our souls. And when you go near him, he is able to clearly feel that you are many times more powerful than he is, and that your soul is the exact Satanic lifeforce that he is so strongly afraid of and works every day to keep away. And our souls are opposite from their souls, and they have a destructive interference against each other. So he can feel that his soul is being made very weak just by standing near you, and that he has no ability to stop this from happening. Sometimes you will be able to feel or see his thoughts, and he will be thinking these exact things.

It is even more funny when you go into their buildings with the shema scrolls on every door and every window, and even every door on the inside between the rooms also have the shema scrolls. And every one of those is to desperately trying to keep Satan and his energy out of the building. And when you walk in, they all can feel it and it is like Satan himself has walked into there. :lol:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I have done this many times because I work in many places. And what you described is basically what happens every time.

Can same be done to gentile soul? Considering he came with intent to harm you, only verbally tho.

I had an incident where someone’s voice was literally shaking while talking to me.

Also, it can be done with Isa, I had this idea today,
Using Isa on yourself with something like “I now incite paralysing fear in anyone who tries to physically harm me, in positive and safe way for me”

Aop is more than enough to keep you out of situations like these, but Isa with that will serve as “backup”.

What happens to him is that he feels afraid, and many times you will be able to feel his fear. Because he has trained 24 hours a day for many decades with his magical practices to protect himself and to keep away the energy of our souls. And when you go near him, he is able to clearly feel that you are many times more powerful than he is, and that your soul is the exact Satanic lifeforce that he is so strongly afraid of and works every day to keep away. And our souls are opposite from their souls, and they have a destructive interference against each other. So he can feel that his soul is being made very weak just by standing near you, and that he has no ability to stop this from happening. Sometimes you will be able to feel or see his thoughts, and he will be thinking these exact things.

It is even more funny when you go into their buildings with the shema scrolls on every door and every window, and even every door on the inside between the rooms also have the shema scrolls. And every one of those is to desperately trying to keep Satan and his energy out of the building. And when you walk in, they all can feel it and it is like Satan himself has walked into there. :lol:

What you said gave me hella motivation for amping up my warfare. Thanks brother 🖤

Do not use Isa on yourself. It will bind, trap, stop, and curse yourself. It would make you very weak and make it difficult to do anything.

How are you supposed to use it successfully, then? I have used it to calm my thoughts, for many days now, and it has worked well for me.

I think maybe it is harder to use than other energies, but I wouldn't assume it would do all those negative things to me. I feel like that sort of expectation itself could cause problems.

Do not use Isa on yourself. It will bind, trap, stop, and curse yourself. It would make you very weak and make it difficult to do anything.

Blitz and one more member has suggested to use it for still mind.

Not to overdo it or if felt like something negative cleaning later should remove all negativity.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369085#p369085

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=296220#p296220

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372926 time=1657254364 user_id=21286]

Cant the negative aspect of runes be used on someone in such a way so it does not cause harm upon the person on whom the rune was used?

For example, “In positive healthy and safe way for X the people around X are now depressed”

Similar way, the use of Isa as i mentioned above?

I dont know if i m wrong, i do know that runes gives their other properties, so cleaning while using runes like this should take care of this?

Blitzkreig [JG said:

How are you supposed to use it successfully, then? I have used it to calm my thoughts, for many days now, and it has worked well for me.

I think maybe it is harder to use than other energies, but I wouldn't assume it would do all those negative things to me. I feel like that sort of expectation itself could cause problems.
I think he meant to not use Isa on yourself with the affirmation Demonic shared. Hoodedcobra said in a post that Isa can be used to stop excessive thoughts.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

This can be used in a safe and beneficial way by somebody who is very careful and has had enough practice, and if the person actually has a situation where some of this energy would be useful. If done very carefully and in small amounts.

But I was replying to a person who is new, doesn't have the practice and experience yet, and likely does not need any of this energy in himself. And most importantly, he is specifically talking about using it in a cursing and harmful way, and then saying he wants to attach it to his soul. People trying to use anything as a curse, and attaching it to themselves, is always a bad idea. So that is why I said not to do that.

Also he was saying he wants his aura to scare people. Which has nothing to do with what Isa even does. So that is why I said Isa is for binding, trapping, and stopping. Freezing something and making it not move.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

Also he was saying he wants his aura to scare people. Which has nothing to do with what Isa even does. So that is why I said Isa is for binding, trapping, and stopping. Freezing something and making it not move.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#ISA
Used in ritual against another, it brings barrenness, prevents prosperity, causes depression, and serves as an obstacle to action. Can be used to cause paralyzing fear or obsession

And i did not mean it in a way that “i want to use”, i presented that as an idea, to be approved or disapproved.

luis said:
I think he meant to not use Isa on yourself with the affirmation Demonic shared. Hoodedcobra said in a post that Isa can be used to stop excessive thoughts.

What i dont understand is, how can energy do something that you dont program it for?

What i meant was not to scare everyone away, but use Isa in such a way, that the energy stays there until a situation like that arises when someone tries to harm you, then energies scare away that particular individual.

We are only using the “fear” aspect of Isa.

It does not become a curse or something that way, just energy that is programmed to scare any person, if that person tries to harm you physically. Such as robbery or something or someone trying to pick up a fight with for no reason.

Demonic said:
Or am i completely wrong? :? :roll:

My point was this is not something to put on yourself and carry around in your aura, or it would also be harming yourself. It could have these effects when used in a curse against somebody else, but this would need to be done very carefully and very specifically to focus it on that one single person, and to not have it connected to yourself.

I guess it could carry paralyzing fear, but the real effect is more with paralyzing and less about the fear. What Isa does is it freezes people and basically makes it very difficult or impossible to move or to do anything. This is why very small amounts of it could be used to slow down an overly active mind, but too much is a dangerous thing.

Demonic said:

My point was this is not something to put on yourself and carry around in your aura, or it would also be harming yourself. It could have these effects when used in a curse against somebody else, but this would need to be done very carefully and very specifically to focus it on that one single person, and to not have it connected to yourself.

I guess it could carry paralyzing fear, but the real effect is more with paralyzing and less about the fear. What Isa does is it freezes people and basically makes it very difficult or impossible to move or to do anything. This is why very small amounts of it could be used to slow down an overly active mind, but too much is a dangerous thing.
Ice can also be used for concealment on aura. However, as you say, very specific and careful appliance has to be done.

Blitzkreig [JG said:

ISA is suggested for stilling the Mind and controlling one's own thoughts. The progression was AUM + SaTaNaMa + ISA; adding each successive one if the previous one is not enough.

Demonic said:

My point was this is not something to put on yourself and carry around in your aura......

Ohh thanks for explanation.

So the negative aspects of runes cant be used in positive ways for and on yourself?

I mean, For example,
Gebo incites fear.

So using Gebo on yourself in such a way, “In a positive healthy and safe way for me I now incite fear in anyone who tries to physically harm me.”

The energies stays there in a positive way for yourself, and only incites fear in someone when someone tries to physically harm you such as in a robbery or a situation like that.

Or there can be another method to this, if not carrying it within you, you can evoke and condense it in a ball and carry it around outside your aura?

It does not work like that?

Demonic said:

This. I couldn't have explained in a better way. At best you can program your aura with an affirmation to repell specific group of peoples (like the enemy) but I would not use Isa on yourself like that.

Demonic said:
Demonic said:

My point was this is not something to put on yourself and carry around in your aura......

Ohh thanks for explanation.

So the negative aspects of runes cant be used in positive ways for and on yourself?

I mean, For example,
Gebo incites fear.

So using Gebo on yourself in such a way, “In a positive healthy and safe way for me I now incite fear in anyone who tries to physically harm me.”

The energies stays there in a positive way for yourself, and only incites fear in someone when someone tries to physically harm you such as in a robbery or a situation like that.

Or there can be another method to this, if not carrying it within you, you can evoke and condense it in a ball and carry it around outside your aura?

It does not work like that?

Do not do this, think about it. This doesn't protect from harm or lessen the threat, but the opposite. Fear is the number one legit reason for self-defense and also extreme violence. Why would you want to STIMULATE an attacker?

The idea also of instilling fear in someone is a loosely romanticized notion, simply as fear, in reality, takes a much more depressing face than the shock value of an "alerted sense".

The positive way is lost in the heat of the moment, if you yourself get scared, which will always happen to a degree, the " positive, healthy way" suddenly changes it's point of reference, and the energy can be that for you to survive, but still get hurt. Not to mention the material actions you perform.

You do the above, someone wants to harm you, based on your affirmation, wants to slap you, even better slap you on your ass but it hurts. By the circumstances you try to avoid the big slap on the ass, slip, break your arm with your bone hanging out. Horray now for sure, I bet anything you want that the ass attacker is scared beyond reason, seeing so much blood and broken bones. Your work was successful as programmed.

Of course in the above I hyperbole, but you understand what I mean, and also it is obvious you don't want this.

What you desire is an aura and outward projection of masculinity, that is CONTROL, DOMINANCE, and overall a readiness to FIGHT, to inflict extreme violence. This can not be with shortcuts but grown. If you are a man you grow this, if you are a woman you learn to manipulate these notions, surroundings of this.

One can make working for the above. What can happen? Again, something happens, you get cut on your face you are now ugly and scary. Who'd want to fight you? They are scared.

This is not the way either, but the way is the basic or more targeted PROTECTION working and improving your material parts. Learning to self-defend, learning to deal with situations of stress like the above. Learning the Law and how you can use this, such as issuing 3 warnings, backing off and then fighting if you desire to. These things are common material problems. Then you can put a color of red, for fighting on your aura, or blue for instilling calmness. However, every encounter is different than the other.

Etc.etc.

NakedPluto said:

Thanks a lot for this.

This has helped me to understand ways of energies better, which is the purpose of asking questions like these.

NakedPluto said:
What you desire is an aura and outward projection of masculinity, that is CONTROL, DOMINANCE.

This is what i was looking for, i understand it better now authority/control/dominance > fear.

As with authority the actions of opposition can be controlled, with fear they can be unpredictable.

Brother this is what happens to me too every time i walk into a public place/building.
It is like Satan enters the place and every eye is focused on me, jewish and npc non-jewish.

The energy from the npc's feels more annoying though,
kinda like hatred/jealousy mix and because they are more in numbers (and i am not ugly either).
The jew doesn't always get the idea, because it is serpentine energy and he could mistake you for one of them.
(which can be beneficial aswell)

I kinda like the idea, but i feel like my energy is giving me away in those places and could get me into trouble.
Is there a way to suppress it in those circumstances, to hide our energy signature/emitment?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Brother this is what happens to me too every time i walk into a public place/building.
It is like Satan enters the place and every eye is focused on me, jewish and npc non-jewish.

The energy from the npc's feels more annoying though,
kinda like hatred/jealousy mix and because they are more in numbers (and i am not ugly either).
The jew doesn't always get the idea, because it is serpentine energy and he could mistake you for one of them.
(which can be beneficial aswell)

I kinda like the idea, but i feel like my energy is giving me away in those places and could get me into trouble.
Is there a way to suppress it in those circumstances, to hide our energy signature/emitment?

Temporarily close your chakras. They will not sense you.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Any chance of getting parasitic link from enemy? If we do these type of things for fun?
Is it better to do detachment working at the end of the day?

What's npc ?

robb said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Any chance of getting parasitic link from enemy? If we do these type of things for fun?
Is it better to do detachment working at the end of the day?

What's npc ?

NPC is Non-Player Character. It's the people in video games that do not do anything or just say the same thing all the time. That you are not controlling. It also means people who basically don't have a soul and don't have any consciousness and don't have any thoughts.

Do not do anything like this for fun. It is not fun, it is disgusting. The energy is feeling very dark, cloudy, depressed, and sick in all of these kinds of places and this will have a bad effect on most people who go there. This is something that should only be done if it is required, like if it is your job to go do something there. But it is not a game.

robb said:
An Encounter with Enemy Mage.

I was able to feel his protection energy level that was trying to deflecting me when i stand closer to him.
I was comfortable to kick back his protection and stands next to him.

Does it mean that he was weaker than me ?

After this encounter i was feeling like i haven't took the shower today, an effect of shitty energy of enemy.

How they (enemy) reacts when a SS stands next to them ? What happens to them ?
Any idea?

I had to deal with mages in the past 12 years and longer, since I was became a new spiritual Satanist back in 2010.

I don't know if they were enemy mages, but they were surely nosy ones.

They would astral project their astral body, or simply PLOP into me and I could hear their thoughts because they had less control over them. My mind was still and quiet and I caught everything they wondered at about me.

Their voice was male, and I am female and advanced enough to discern between others' voices and my own thoughts and internal voice.

They would also attach an astral cord and tune into me. I pulled it out. They attached it again. I burned it back to them and I heard them go, "oh shit! What was that," the incompetent goofs.

I actually saw one woman stretch an astral cord that was reaching to me. My Guardian told her to back off if she didn't want to deal with the negative consequences. This was on the subway platform downtown.

How did I deal with them? I was alone every time this happened and all I did was give them a hard, long stare. I knew what they were doing and I drew strength from my anger and annoyance. They were in bookstores, on the train, in the train station.

I'm minding my own business and they pull this shit?

No, I'm smaller than these fools and I will follow them for a time physically if they try this on me.

I have done so and one guy who astral projected into me, felt around and then went back to his own body. I was reading a book at the time, but he kept watching me.

I was getting off at the same stop as me (on the train) and he took his long spidery legs and ran off so I wouldn't catch up.

NPC is ....

The energy is feeling very dark, cloudy, depressed, and sick in all of these kinds of places and this will have a bad effect on most people who go there. This is something that should only be done if it is required, like if it is your job to go do something there. But it is not a game.

that's the reason i felt like i haven't took the shower and have to do the aura cleaning. is this sufficient or you do something extra at the end of the day as you said you job requires to visit these type of places. you may have some valuable suggestions on this topic.

magus.immortalis said:
I had to ... I don't know if they were enemy mages, but they were surely nosy ones.

i have faced them too. that's why i asked here Detecting a Psy Spy ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back