Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Jerusalem Project - Plan to empty Ukraine of Gentiles and Replace them with "god's chosen race"

I feel like this is a Death to Communism-worthy subject, and a gold-mine for the Russian forums.

It'd be good idea to first read HPHC's post: Next Steps In This Russia/Ukraine War: THE LIKELY OUTCOMES OF THIS WAR

This following article seems to expose and further detail what HPHC warned in his post, but please read with a Satanic eye, it's from a Canadian whistleblower group (assumably Christian), but is a literal treasure trove of info:
https://www.civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2022/03/12/synagogue-of-satan-the-chabad-lubavitch-khazarian-mafia-nazi-jews-of-ukraine/

They pretty much have already posted everything that I wanted, including all the videos of Russian Jews, via Soviet Jew general Igor Berkut, admitting that they want to "reclaim their so-called homeland".

It'd be overkill for me to re-post everything - however I will mention some points to clear up any possible confusion on some of the topics or additional info not mentioned in the article.

Plus, in spite of being a Christian site, the article gets straight to the point and the info, instead of filling every single line with "GET SAVED GET SAVED" BS.

Now for those who don't wanna read the article (I discourage this)

As you read the title, the Jews want to make Ukraine Israel 2.0. The reason for this is Israel's foundings by Soviet Jews, and for some reason they now want to partake in a yerida back to Ukraine/southern Russia. It started in 2014, but became "in-your-face" when Comedian Kike Zelensky became president. By the time Petro Poroshenko stepped down, Ukrainian nationalists had very low approvals of him. So they replaced one Jew with another.

Next step, continue the chess game with Russian Jews and seize all of the ancient ley lines hidden within all of the ancient Orthodox cathedrals, as well as the Golden Gate. The particular Jewish sect that controls the Eastern European nations are the Chabadi-Lubavitches. Use fake white nationalist groups (Right Sector/Azov Battalion), get Gentile Ukrainians and Russians to kill each other off, replace the land with :!: "god's chosen race" :!:. They specifically seem to aiming for the lands along the Dneiper River, since at the southern end of it, there is an ancient portal and Ukraine is a ley-line rich haven. Along with all the others, they must be siezed in order to manifest Yahwisheewashee's ugly face, along with the negative energy produced by the Gentile vs. Gentile game.

FNLF2ZJWUAI0w75

Addressing the lies about the "Jewish Khazarian connection"
Also, another misconception is this lie that the Jews are the ancient Khazarians that used to inhabit Ukraine and southern Russia, Christian whistleblower groups often refer to them as the "Khazarian mafia". They also same the same about the ancient Babylonians, that Jews are the :twisted: evil gentile Babylonians :twisted:. Some of the more deluded Christians also claim that Jews are Turkic or whatever. This has been addressed briefly in Common disinformation themes.

No - the ancient Khazarians were a true Pagan and Turkic-speaking civilization. When King Bulan adopted Judaism, this began their downfall, and the Jews destroyed the Khazarian race by foricbly interbreeding with the Khazarians, and creating the so-called "Khazarian mafia" of today as whistleblowers coin them. Or "the cabal".
image-18.png

When King Sviatoslav, and the Pagan East Slavs arrived, the Khazarians had already descended into a state of depravity. The Khazarian Jews did not like the Slavs, and began to carry forth a number of attacks, taking Slavic women as sex slaves. The Jews also destroyed the Old Turkic Khazarian language, by forcing Hebrew alef-bet on it.

In the ensuing Khazarian-Slavic wars, Sviatoslav and the Slavs, under the direction of Lord Baal or Perun, vanquished the Khazarian Kingdom. So the descendants of these Khazarian-Jewish mixture eventually spread out into others parts of what would eventually, become the Tsardom of Russia/Russian Empire. They no longer speak Khazarian.

Here's the videos from the OG article (it says I can't use media BB codes), where Kike warlord ("Soviet ex-general") Igor Berkut admits it, it's in Russian.

Part 1: ЗЕЛЕНСКИЙ – ИЕРУСАЛИМСКИЙ ЛЕВ. ГАРРИ БЕР-КУТ. 24.05.2019 #РАССВЕТ
Part 2: Игорь Беркут. Часть II. Украина-Израиль: один народ, одна судьба. 07.03.2017 [РАССВЕТ]

Gee....they must REALLY be "chosen" if they have that many "homelands"....Palestine, Babylon, Egypt and now Ukraine/South Russia....oh vey, Yahwisheewashee, please forgive me and all of the JoS Gentiles for the horrendous act of trying to reclaim this that you SOOOOOO hate (James 4:4, 1 John 2:15)....we BETTER repent and feed the Reptilians/Greys their energy before it's............
:roll: :!: too late! :!: :roll:

I never felt that Ukraine was going to win,more than likely Putin oh sorry jewtin,will take Ukraine an one reptilian jew will be pronounced..... well,but in all truth he will flee to pissreal an be welcomed as a hero an the jewish owned media will say the reptilian jew is a hero,an no one will know.

But always with the RTRs they fail

Sooner or later according to their hopes, and commands of jewhova of borg, the whole globe for that matter will be "greater israel." Not on our watch. Let 'em try. Disgusting rats.
cat-965971-640.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back