Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Question For My Satanic Brothers and Sisters Who Read My Books

Greetings, Satanic Family.

My next question to you is: how long should my books be? You probably know the the Quintessence Of Existence, the Spiritual Philosophy and the Black Book Of Moral. What length of books would you like to read? Should the book be shorter, or a little longer, or long? I ask because the books I publish will then be written to a length that is just right for you.

About the Forum - I may not be active lately, but I'd like to take some time for myself. I want to accept myself and do some related situational awareness work.

I don't want to write books of a length that you can't read all the way through. The Spiritual Philosophy, if I remember correctly, is about 80 pages long, but the Black Book of Moral is about 40 pages long, roughly. Which length would you prefer to read, because then I will adjust my works to that. I also ask how much time you have, because I often wonder if it's too long, you won't have time for it.

Thank you for your attention.

BrightSpace666

I suggest you write the books in a quality content of at least 60 to 100 estimation pages , not too voluminous.. Like one of your books, the quintessence of existence❤️❤️ makes a lot sense because it's very short and straight to the point.
Please you can connect to me through my email [email protected]. if you are interested to gathered some facts, I Did philosophy in high school, law and political science in the university..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back