Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why invest in crypto currencies?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello.
This is not a guide on why you should do that, this is a heartfelt question lol.

In the country I'm in right now, the banks have some... regulations when it comes to crypto currencies, and you basically need to inform them about every little bit that you buy, or that you return as a profit into the bank. Needless to say I'm furious as I don't know if I'll be free to donate to JoS. The law is also extremely strict here, so playing around with this could get me into serious trouble.

Other than donating to JoS though, I never considered investing into crypto. Why? Because I can't buy groceries with crypto. I can't buy bus tickets with crypto (etc). Moreover, the fact that its value may go up... it may also go down. It's like investing in the stock market. It's always a gamble and it can make you become obsessed with it (and from memes of people investing in crypto, they keep on checking whether the price has gone up or down).

And in the end, what do you do when the price has gone up? You either sell it (to get FIAT money), or you wait with the hopes that it will go even higher (and THEN you can sell it).

Is my understanding wrong about this?
Am I missing something?

do understand that crypto doesn't have any bank fees, can not be controlled by jews etc. But in the end, it's similar to the stock market in regards to the risks and the addiction. Okay, NOT like the stock market because the jews can't control it like this (although they can, apparently, cause a bit of chaos like they did some months ago - overbuying and making its value fall) and it's pretty much useless in the everyday world (buying essential needs).

I'm sorry if I sound ignorant about it. I've tried studying it before, but this is the conclusion I keep getting at - that its purpose is to be used like the stock market, wait for its value to go up and then sell it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back