Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Attack

Beelzebub_666 said:
How does the Enemy attack us , dedicated Satanists Spiritually ?

Basically, any way they can.

The most common attacks members report are:

- "Am I a jew? My face looks kind of jewish. Oh dear. What if Satan won't accept me."

- Sleep paralysis / enemy entities appearing.

- "I'm not advancing. I'm stuck. Maybe I should just give up."

- Random thoughts against the Gods.

- xian music on infinite repeat in your mind.

- If you're really doing a good job as a Satanist, sometimes enemy entities can actually hurt you physically, but only as much as your Guardian Demon lets them. The Gods expect us to defend ourselves, but they do protect us too.

-----

For the most part, a well-disciplined mind and a strong aura of protection will keep you safe from the classic attacks. And never hesitate to ask the Gods for help. Usually they will instantly obliterate whatever entity is bothering you. If they don't help, it means that you already have the power to protect yourself, and the Gods want you to learn how to do it.

Beelzebub_666 said:
How does the Enemy attack us , dedicated Satanists Spiritually ?

From personal experience, it's usually having fears of one being Jewish, especially those who don't have an immediate Jewish background (even though they're not Jewish).

Another is trying to persuade you that Jewsus is good and trying to lure you back into Xtianity, and gaslighting you into believing that they're right and you're wrong for dedicating to Satan. You may receive thoughts about Jesus or Yahweh bullshit.

Another is hearing blasphemous thoughts about the Gods, ideas, jokes and other insulting things, from making fun of their names, their being, etc. This is usually Jewish/enemy alien trolls and psychic attacks, since they have nothing to do other than hate and troll all their existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back