Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is it even possible to curse someone that you don’t know?

The Outlaw Torn

What’s the point of this if you tried to curse someone from this forum you don’t even know their real name or identity just their screen name so there is no actual connection?

I saw someone say that they were going to curse hoodedcobra and “direct RTRs at him”. That doesn’t make sense. At least with Maxine you know her name so the identity is stronger but for all you HC is a name on the internet with no actual body that you can curse without knowing.

Am I wrong about this?

I believe it's the same concept as extracting information from the quintessence, if you are skilled enough you can pull out information and then curse them. Or through any form of divination ig

ramses13th said:
I believe it's the same concept as extracting information from the quintessence, if you are skilled enough you can pull out information and then curse them. Or through any form of divination ig

That and tuning into someone's energy then reading it. However this is kind of dumb and useless. I agree.

The Outlaw Torn said:
What’s the point of this if you tried to curse someone from this forum you don’t even know their real name or identity just their screen name so there is no actual connection?

I saw someone say that they were going to curse hoodedcobra and “direct RTRs at him”. That doesn’t make sense. At least with Maxine you know her name so the identity is stronger but for all you HC is a name on the internet with no actual body that you can curse without knowing.

Am I wrong about this?
Energy always finds a way. Everything leaves energy on the astral plane, so even a nickname would work. Now if anyone want to curse HP, try it and be destroyed by his protection and the God's lol

Suppose you see a message on the internet, then there is exists exactly one consciousness that has a recollection of writing it. You just have to find it. As the astral is not a 3D space but rather follows a rule of attraction, it happens to be extremely suited for such things. This is especially effective if the message is still fresh on the person's mind, for example one that was just written seconds ago.

Those clowns don't know a shit about Satanic ritualism and spirituality, otherwise they would also know that attempting to attack a powerful and advanced member like him would finish only into death and the ruin of all the people they care about. Black magic, even if it only a little thought, rebounds against the strongest Satanists. That is why the Jews try so much to destroy our history and our origins, trying to oppress our abilities and potentials: they know very well to be strong against the weakest ones and totally useless against the strongest ones!

Cursing is about intent / emotion. The RTR is a great example of this. I have found knowing the identity of the person useless for cursing [unless you are doing advanced, incredibly powerful stuff like binding rituals, which require specifics]. You can do it in a general sense and it still be powerful if you know what you are doing, have a good reason behind it, or if there is a group doing it.
I have done a few curses myself on anonymous people and it most certainly affected them. However these were individuals with basically no protection.
I do not wish to curse any fellow SS if I can help it, so I cannot say what it is like to do so. I would imagine it is much harder to affect them as the protection is there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back