Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

is it worth ? are they worthy ? Souls of Enemy Religion

robb

For reference
Guiding a Deceased Soul of Enemy Religion

I have guided approx 50 enemy religion souls.
Father SATAN himself came to Help them all happily.

The Issue

For survival they becomes parasites and feeds on lifeforce , do s*x with humans , eats body fat , skin (skin mass / density) , bones & blood of humans and animals.

Ps: when they bites they drinks real blood approx 1ml / bite. The 1ml/bite is from other sources.

But yes they make a person anemic & vitamin deficient.
I have experienced this and authenticate this all.

They don't stop doing all this feeding habbits and keep doing all this whenever they want
even with the one whome they are taking help from !

They backouts from their promises made on this feeding habbits.

Enemy souls are huge in numbers, those who follows enemy religion, their low level souls wanders on earth after the death of their physical body.

For survival they becomes paracites and feeds for survival.

We are in War with the enemy and calling Gods again & again is not good as our Gods are busy too.

And if i keep these parasites in a queue for few days they starts feeding.

UPDATE:

One should take help from your GD and shouldn't disturb Father Satan for guiding the soul. Your GD will take the deceased soul to Father Satan's Hell.

robb said:
UPDATE:

One should take help from your GD and shouldn't disturb Father Satan for guiding the soul. Your GD will take the deceased soul to Father Satan's Hell.
There is no such thing as disturbing Satan. Everyone is free to contact Him and He can relay the message for someone else to carry out the task.

I think it's not for us to judge that is up to the Gods to decide if they want to help them or not. Though I happen to know they won't some if they did really horrible things in this or a past life.

Many of them are innocent victims though. They won't stop any parasitism stuff even if asked mainly cause they need it to survive they are on a very low level of energy. Their spirits dissipate if they don't take in any energy so that may not be a really valid concern. If they elevate themselves in the next life if they are helped this won't happen.

Henu the Great said:
robb said:
UPDATE:

There is no such thing as disturbing Satan. Everyone is free to contact Him and He can relay the message for someone else to carry out the task.

My point was :
take help from your GD for guiding the deceased souls to hell.

I realized how much busy father was in helping fellow SS during recent interection. He was happy to help everyone with smile. But we should try to reduce some workload on him.

Indeed anyone can contact him. But my point is not to disturb him for all the minor issues. Which can be taken care by other demons of father Satan.

slyscorpion said:
I think it's not for us to judge that is up to the Gods to decide if they want to help them or not. Though I happen to know they won't some if they did really horrible things in this or a past life.

Many of them are innocent victims though. They won't stop any parasitism stuff even if asked mainly cause they need it to survive they are on a very low level of energy. Their spirits dissipate if they don't take in any energy so that may not be a really valid concern. If they elevate themselves in the next life if they are helped this won't happen.

Father gave some hint about this.

To best of my understanding i understood the following:

they will have to deal with the (enemy) curses. That they have thrown to others by following enemy religion.

robb said:
slyscorpion said:

Father gave some hint about this.

To best of my understanding i understood the following:

they will have to deal with the (enemy) curses. That they have thrown to others by following enemy religion.

Yeah I know a little more about this but I don't think I can say on here right now. Best thing ask the Gods. I will say they often have to be let known what they did in some way they understand sometimes involving suffering in the physical and/or astral so they can learn their lesson and become better people if they are savable.

slyscorpion said:
Many of them are innocent victims though......
felt the same
Yeah I know a little more about this but I don't think I can say on here right now. Best thing ask the Gods....savable.
will discuss this and update the outcome here.

robb said:
My point was :

I realized how much busy father was in helping fellow SS during recent interection. He was happy to help everyone with smile. But we should try to reduce some workload on him.

Indeed anyone can contact him. But my point is not to disturb him for all the minor issues. Which can be taken care by other demons of father Satan.
Alright, cool.

Henu the Great said:
robb said:
My point was :

Alright, cool.

These are the people we are trying to save. Our people.

Ya know I was so Brutal minded at one point. Part of it was 8 thought I had to be, that anything else was weakness. But since I have been cleaning, I just don't feel this meanness anymore. I don't like the thought of others being hurt. Even if they were jewish, I just don't want to see it.

I'm okay with this. I'm tired of trying to be the psychopath brutal guy anymore. It's just not me. Wah wah that makes me weak. I don't care, I will be the weak whatever then. Just things I've been dealing with.

Have a good day Brother!

Black Sun Light said:
Henu the Great said:
robb said:
My point was :

Alright, cool.

Ya know I was so Brutal minded at one point. Part of it was 8 thought I had to be, that anything else was weakness. But since I have been cleaning, I just don't feel this meanness anymore. I don't like the thought of others being hurt. Even if they were jewish, I just don't want to see it.

I'm okay with this. I'm tired of trying to be the psychopath brutal guy anymore. It's just not me. Wah wah that makes me weak. I don't care, I will be the weak whatever then. Just things I've been dealing with.

Have a good day Brother!

This is the human way of looking at things how people have been programmed here. Kindness and empathy is weakness. This was not how my gaurdian looked at things. I used to be really brutal in thinking about these people too. The enemy just sees them as disposable slaves and Cannon fodder and nothing else. Some of them actually can be helped yes. Weakness yes in some cases. You can't let them take over your life or destroy you or do all kinds of bad things to you out of empathy. The enemy wants you to do that. You can do destruction or curses or binding if need be and some cases this absolutely is required and would be weakness not too. However the goal is to save as many people as possible. Yes in the end they will be isolated from society for their own good and the good of others. However it's not some death work camp type thing like the enemy would want or wants to make people think we would do. It will be to help them if they can be helped.

The Jews they have no empathy for at all. No one is going to spare them. They don't deserve it. They will be dealt with. If anyone wants to be mean and brutal this is the place where it's good. Not enemy deluded gentiles.

slyscorpion said:
Black Sun Light said:
Henu the Great said:
Alright, cool.

Have a good day Brother!

This is the human way of looking at things how people have been programmed here. Kindness and empathy is weakness. This was not how my gaurdian looked at things. I used to be really brutal in thinking about these people too. The enemy just sees them as disposable slaves and Cannon fodder and nothing else. Some of them actually can be helped yes. Weakness yes in some cases. You can't let them take over your life or destroy you or do all kinds of bad things to you out of empathy. The enemy wants you to do that. You can do destruction or curses or binding if need be and some cases this absolutely is required and would be weakness not too. However the goal is to save as many people as possible. Yes in the end they will be isolated from society for their own good and the good of others. However it's not some death work camp type thing like the enemy would want or wants to make people think we would do. It will be to help them if they can be helped.

The Jews they have no empathy for at all. No one is going to spare them. They don't deserve it. They will be dealt with. If anyone wants to be mean and brutal this is the place where it's good. Not enemy deluded gentiles.

Absolutely! And I don't mean to have sympathy for a jew or anything. I hope no one took it like that! I just mean I don't want to see it. Like I just don't want to SEE anyone get hurt.

It feels so much better, my empathy has come way back. There was energy that masked over me, that fucked me up. And I feel so sad, that I didn't get rid of it a long time ago.

But I feel good now! Today is a great day! My mind is changing completely. I will work for our Father Satan, to destroy their energy, and do my best to keep cleaning, hopefully this turns into other stuff later. I hope you have a fantastic day Brother Sly.

The work and everything you do, is fantastic. You are a very valued person here. I wouldn't just say this to any random user name just because. I value you. Take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back