Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talking about lucid dreaming vs astral projection.

ghost kid

In my experience it's always easier to talk to people about lucid dreaming vs astral projection.What about all of you? :)

ghost kid said:
In my experience it's always easier to talk to people about lucid dreaming vs astral projection.What about all of you? :)

Of course,because their dreams are already in their experience.

I m not talking about this stuff with people face to face,because it will afect my image :)

ghost kid said:

You are really young, best advice i can give you is stop wasting time on these, and work on your soul, apply Goddess Astaroth’s 8 fold path.

Demonic said:
ghost kid said:

You are really young, best advice i can give you is stop wasting time on these, and work on your soul, apply Goddess Astaroth’s 8 fold path.

By the way,which are the aplication for those two,or are just for fun?

WKM said:
Demonic said:
ghost kid said:

By the way,which are the aplication for those two,or are just for fun?

The application of lucid dreaming i can think of right now could be to meditate while you are asleep. When one is at certain level of advancement one can draw high amount of energies by just willing them.

For astral, talking to Gods,meeting them that sort of stuff, also you can meditate in astral.

These things will take a lot of time if one directly pursues them and does not work on other aspects of soul.

Demonic said:
ghost kid said:

If astral projection is a waste of time.What about this?: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

ghost kid said:
If astral projection is a waste of time.What about this?: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

Demonic said:
These things will take a lot of time if one directly pursues them and does not work on other aspects of soul.

??

And astral temple can be created without astral projection.

With deep trance and good visualisation.

ghost kid said:
Demonic said:
ghost kid said:

Im gonna go based on an assumption that you sadly dont work on your soul much with a good schedule.
No one said its a waste of time. What was meant in the reply was that stuff like astral projection and lucid dreaming takes a shit ton of time and hard work plus dedication on your part to master, it shouldnt be prioritized above your soul's advancement. Astral projection and lucid dreaming are great and hard to do but they dont exactly work on your soul that much. Astral projection is literally projecting your soul to travel the astral realm, while lucid dreaming only means having control of what happens in your dream. So spending your precious time on advanced stuff that needs a butt load of work to master instead of taking up the beginner meditations, would pretty much be wasting time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back