Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Raum

Veritá_666

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Some time ago I did an evocation ritual to ask the God Raum for help, and so I would like to speak briefly about my experience.

I followed the instructions for the evocation written on JoS and I had a great time, the most difficult part was to learn by heart the sigil in order to visualise it entirely with my eyes closed, but this step was fundamental to succeeding in connecting with Raum.

My intention was to provoke love in a person, but before moving on to the actual request, I told him about my situation and some plans for the future.

We talked and reasoned together on this subject, and he proved to be an extremely understanding, wise and well-disposed God. I could feel his passion on the subject of love as I spoke to him, his energy brought understanding and inspiration to deeper levels.

After talking and reasoning with him, I moved on to the actual request, we talked for a while longer until we reached an agreement.

During the request it is always good to specify all the details, and it is also good to give something in return, such as: "advertisement to the God, contributions to spiritual warfare, or advertising Spiritual Satanism (JoS).
These examples are fine, but other more creative ideas are also welcome.

As soon as the ritual was over, I bowed and thanked him and closed by saying:
"Hail Raum! Hail Satan!"
This gesture is appreciated, but remember we do not bow as slaves, we bow with honour and respect. This concept is profound and usually not understood by the people out there.

The next few days I could see his influence and support, but the story in time did not end well, somehow I self-sabotaged (as in all other relationship attempts I have had), in these deals the vector of failure is excusively human. I felt bad about that failure but after all it is not a complete defeat, this experience brought me closer to Raum, and that is more important than a human relationship.

Raum also told me that if any SS needs help, they can easily turn to him.
I can assure you that he is very kind and understanding, and has quite an interesting personality.

Obviously respect and good manners are essential if you want to approach any God/Goddess.

Another note is that the work will always be done by the person, you will not be given a partner out of thin air, for instance.

Raum does not only deal with generating love, he deals with many other things (see JoS).
For example, if someone wants to learn fire divination they can turn to Raum, the important thing is that you have the will to work and apply yourself.

Other details of our talks and our agreement I have kept hidden, in other words it is our business.
Even by omitting the details, I still hope to have given a general idea about Raum.

result-img-10.jpg

Hail Raum!!!
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back