Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hail The Great Satan! Happy 4th of July!

hailourtruegod

If the muslim world one has one thing right and only one thing is that they're correct to call the USA, The Great Satan!

Satanic principles and ideals that lead to the birth of the Joy of Satan!

The birthplace of the Great Maxine Dietrich!

I wish all my American SS Brothers and Sisters to enjoy this day and don't let both the pinko lefty faggots and the pissrael loving xian cuckservatives ruin it for you.

Hail Satan!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sPO5lbFnulE
- Real American by Rick Derringer

Grateful for what this country has offered me even if from a second class citizen life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Before it's time to go back to my beautiful Ancestral Homeland I will be here and (spiritually) fight as long as the Satanic fundamentals are held up.

Independance day. Celebrating the only war in this country that actually was worth a fuck, going against the kike bankers in Great Britain.

50 stars, a number of Beelzebul representing the 50 states.
13 stripes, a number of Satan representing the 13 colonies that gave the kiked parliament in Britain a big FU.

'Murica. Back when it was worth a damn. Let's make it so again.

Hail Satan!

I love this country at least what it was founded on. I visited Washington DC in 10th grade on a vacation. I loved being there despite all sorts of bad energy and Jew stuff in the atmosphere. I thought the founders think a lot like I do in many things I found that interesting.

I hope we get our country back. I absolutely hate what it turned into. The point of the old username I had indigo nation was that I was very frustrated with how lacking in spirituality and dumb most people were and how there was so much conflict. It's supposed to be a peaceful and spiritual color.

Anyways happy 4th of July.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back