Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Verboten discussion on 4chan

Dhruv11

The mods there hate it when you tell people that CERN's purpose is to remove parallel dimensions through apelike particle collisions. They hope that they are accelerating an eschatological event that will put them in control.

They have a fucking statue of Shiva performing Tandava on their campus like no one can figure it out. Tandava is what Shiva performs to undo reality and even the existence of souls. The reasoning is because the so called "final judgment" when the Demon Vishnu takes his form of Kalki. Kalki's true existence is in the mind of all people. I suppose Kalki is Satan. Hail Satan.

Kalki's purpose, so I've heard, is to bring all of us to face ourselves....

Aaaannnnnnddd of course, the Demon Mahavira also did perfectly explain the Lower Lokas of punishment already in the texts and yes these scum do know they are not going to have their undoing of what they worked nice and hard for.

Punishment-in-Hells.jpg

Hail Satan

party-popper-joypixels.gif
https://youtu.be/CoE6vuZ983g
party-popper-joypixels.gif

They keep 404'ing all my threads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back