Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A gift for Astarte

Hello brothers and sisters.
I realized that I really love the Goddess Astarte very much. But when you really love someone, words are empty things, it's the actions that come spontaneously and not forced that count. This is why I would like with all my heart to give her a gift that can mean a lot to her.

I have thought of giving my energy to her daily with a sphere of sunlight and in it I will vibrate Surya 36 times. I know 36 may seem like a few, I have chosen to use a not too high number of repetitions to make sure I am seriously consistent and can do it every day for years and years. I hope it can really please Astarte, but more than that, I hope it can be really useful to Astarte. Before this I will do meditation 666 (VUVAVO) to empower myself before the ritual. What do you think of my idea? Obviously I would like this to be more useful than welcome to the wonderful Astarte, I would really like to do something that can sincerely serve Astarte.

PS The only obstacle is that my ability to visualize small "suns" of white gold light is not the best, but I will still do this daily gift with the best of my ability. And I know the ritual will be valid because I will do my best. Anyway, I would really like to be able to visualize the three-dimensional sphere of energy well...

*****I want to bring this important bit of info to the attention of all members.*****

Lastly- one of the most important things you can give the Powers of Hell is your energy. If you have energy to spare, ask for Satan to send a Demon/ess to take the energy and to deliver it where the Powers of Hell need it. This also includes if you are ever overcharged with energy. Establish a relationship with a Demon/ess and call upon him/her to take any excess energy and deliver it to the Powers of Hell. This is even more serious if you have a coven. Your Patron Demon/ess can take any energy that is left over and deliver it. This is a very important gesture of gratitude.
Excerpt from: Advanced Satanic Ritual
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html

An excellent method is to achieve and direct your orgasm to them.

1. Respectfully tell Astarte that you want to offer the energy from your orgasm to her- as a gesture of thanks/ appreciation. And if she could please collect it from you.
2.At the point of orgasm, visualize a bright stream of golden energy coming out and accumulating as a golden sphere of light in front of you.
3. Imagine this ball of light shooting its way to Astarte or simply ask her once more for this energy to be collected.

This is excellent to do if you have a high sex drive or are experiencing insomnia from a spike in energy after meditation.

HS.

Syt said:
*****I want to bring this important bit of info to the attention of all members.*****

Lastly- one of the most important things you can give the Powers of Hell is your energy. If you have energy to spare, ask for Satan to send a Demon/ess to take the energy and to deliver it where the Powers of Hell need it. This also includes if you are ever overcharged with energy. Establish a relationship with a Demon/ess and call upon him/her to take any excess energy and deliver it to the Powers of Hell. This is even more serious if you have a coven. Your Patron Demon/ess can take any energy that is left over and deliver it. This is a very important gesture of gratitude.
Excerpt from: Advanced Satanic Ritual
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html

An excellent method is to achieve and direct your orgasm to them.

1. Respectfully tell Astarte that you want to offer the energy from your orgasm to her- as a gesture of thanks/ appreciation. And if she could please collect it from you.
2.At the point of orgasm, visualize a bright stream of golden energy coming out and accumulating as a golden sphere of light in front of you.
3. Imagine this ball of light shooting its way to Astarte or simply ask her once more for this energy to be collected.

This is excellent to do if you have a high sex drive or are experiencing insomnia from a spike in energy after meditation.

HS.

I was really wondering how sexual energy could also be given. I read about many members who do this, and each time I wondered how they did it. Now I have the answer, thank you! It is also a very simple and not complicated process. I'm really happy!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
Yes, it is much appreciated as a gesture.

One tip is to use the orgasm energy and accumulate it in a sphere above the seventh chakra.
Pass the energy through the seven chakras and then create a sphere.
You can also continue to inhale energy into the sphere as long as you feel like it.

Then ask Astarte to take this energy.

You can also do the Shen Ring Ritual for Her. It's in one of the previous schedules, springtime if I recall?

ramses13th said:
You can also do the Shen Ring Ritual for Her. It's in one of the previous schedules, springtime if I recall?

Can I really also do the Egyptian Shen ring ritual for Astarte that High Priest HoodedCobra posted? I thought it could only be done on the days when HP HoodedCobra added it to the RTRs schedule. I didn't know it could be done whenever you wanted, otherwise I would have already put it in my daily work schedule for the Gods along with donating energy and performing RTRs (kill the alphabet + kill the Tetragrammation + Kill the protections).

SeguaceDiSatana said:
ramses13th said:

Can I really also do the Egyptian Shen ring ritual for Astarte that High Priest HoodedCobra posted? I thought it could only be done on the days when HP HoodedCobra added it to the RTRs schedule. I didn't know it could be done whenever you wanted, otherwise I would have already put it in my daily work schedule for the Gods along with donating energy and performing RTRs (kill the alphabet + kill the Tetragrammation + Kill the protections).
I was thinking exactly what you are thinking right now.
You look at to Henu's valuable response!It has helped me a lot.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:
ramses13th said:

Thank you so much!!!!!

SeguaceDiSatana said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
SeguaceDiSatana said:

Thank you so much!!!!!
You're very welcome.

By the way, I am also glad that you created this topic.
I have been thinking about similar things for a while now, how we should support the Gods.I hadn't really thought about Suryaye.I for example Sowilo in the vibration of Rune.For example 10x,20x,30x,etc.And to send this awakened energy to the God or Goddess, but also the Suryaye is an excellent idea.
This is what I can imagine Suryaye for cleaning.As it is written here
And for example, I have not seen Sowilo anywhere that it is suitable for cleaning only, but it is not inconceivable.Mostly it depends on who likes what.Some people prefer Runes and some people prefer Sanskrit mantras.Personally, I like Sanskrit mantras and Rune vibration equally.But if I had to send energy to a God or Goddess, I would use Runa (Sowilo).And for spiritual cleansing I would use Sanskrit mantras(Suryaye).
These are my own views.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back