Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Win US religulous leaders explain why faith in god hit lowest level ever

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-religious-leaders-explain-why-faith-in-god-hit-lowest-level-ever-say-covid-made-it-worse/ar-AAZ9sCK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=37a2888f54c4414c83946afa91f1059f

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

one day freedom will return :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Oy vey, the goy doesn't believe in the Jew anymore. This is really bad, faith at an all time low. Meanwhile goy is becoming self aware and likes it's nation without Rabbi Jeboo in it. Dis an emergency, oy vey"

81 percent is too high unless your talking about the bible belt. For me I live in the Midwest mostly have been in small towns and medium sized cities up north. A lot of people don't even go to church anymore and people will say they believe in God or a higher power but it's not a serious thing. They don't really follow it anymore it's more like a social thing. But 81 percent of people would not even say they believe it anywhere I have been it's more like 35 to 50 percent. That was my life experience.

slyscorpion said:
81 percent is too high unless your talking about the bible belt. For me I live in the Midwest mostly have been in small towns and medium sized cities up north. A lot of people don't even go to church anymore and people will say they believe in God or a higher power but it's not a serious thing. They don't really follow it anymore it's more like a social thing. But 81 percent of people would not even say they believe it anywhere I have been it's more like 35 to 50 percent. That was my life experience.

That's what I wanted to say there is no way 81% of the population together with the muslims and all related sects believe in the hebrew god, the percentage must be a lot lower. However there are several levels of belief. There are people who pray daily and go to church and donate shekels, there are people who only might pray from time to time, then there are people like you said who claim they believe in `god` but they don't actively take part in any christian practice, the `non-practicants` as they are sometimes called. Probably they make the vast majority in the christian population all over the West, not only in US.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-religious-leaders-explain-why-faith-in-god-hit-lowest-level-ever-say-covid-made-it-worse/ar-AAZ9sCK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=37a2888f54c4414c83946afa91f1059f

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the-filth-of-saruman-is-washing-away.jpg

Crystallized Mushroom said:

One small step towards Jewish destruction, one big step for the whole of humanity.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
"Oy vey, the goy doesn't believe in the Jew anymore. This is really bad, faith at an all time low. Meanwhile goy is becoming self aware and likes it's nation without Rabbi Jeboo in it. Dis an emergency, oy vey"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Today, early this morning, I had a short vision of how so people began to doubt in this Jewish god. Later this afternoon, I went to visit a family, and majority of them started speaking in doubt of this Jewish shit.
Seeing this today, I really feel there is going to be a great disability to the enemy, both spiritually and economically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

OYYYYYY VEYYYYY TAKE IT EASY HP AND DON'T MOCK US, GEVVVVVALTT!!

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

That's what I wanted to say there is no way 81% of the population together with the muslims and all related sects believe in the hebrew god, the percentage must be a lot lower. However there are several levels of belief. There are people who pray daily and go to church and donate shekels, there are people who only might pray from time to time, then there are people like you said who claim they believe in `god` but they don't actively take part in any christian practice, the `non-practicants` as they are sometimes called. Probably they make the vast majority in the christian population all over the West, not only in US.

Yes it seems a lot of the older people like in their 40s and above still very strongly believe in the xtian stuff whereas younger people not as much even if they claim to be xtian. The surveys have shown this as well. So at least I know they are being truthful about the trends. I just can't imagine that they are not making the numbers way higher than they actually are. City Data site showed the number of religious people in certain areas way lower than what is claimed on the surveys on any area I checked out in the us even the south. I think that place is more accurate. It's the same in the places I have been. Hard to find anyone in the older group who isn't xtian and serious about it but younger people it would be hard to find someone who is xtian and cares about it. I know there are a few out there but nowhere near as much. Most churches I have been in growing up there really barley were any younger people.

I think this has something to do with our spiritual work

slyscorpion said:
The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes it seems a lot of the older people like in their 40s and above still very strongly believe in the xtian stuff whereas younger people not as much even if they claim to be xtian. The surveys have shown this as well. So at least I know they are being truthful about the trends. I just can't imagine that they are not making the numbers way higher than they actually are. City Data site showed the number of religious people in certain areas way lower than what is claimed on the surveys on any area I checked out in the us even the south. I think that place is more accurate. It's the same in the places I have been. Hard to find anyone in the older group who isn't xtian and serious about it but younger people it would be hard to find someone who is xtian and cares about it. I know there are a few out there but nowhere near as much. Most churches I have been in growing up there really barley were any younger people.

I think this has something to do with our spiritual work

I also notice all these surveys are done by xtian groups. If you read the original article put out with this they try to give advice on how to make church more relevant to people or convert them to Jewsus etc.

So I just wanted to add that. They have reason to make the numbers way higher than they are. They probably can't fully hide the trends though is the issue.

I'd hardly consider it a win. So they don't believe in Jewsis any longer great! but what use is an atheist? Their just as blind as the misdirected faithful. I'd say worse even. Science is amazing but without taking in regard we have souls is far too dangerous a thing to be trifled with. A world of atheists would be too easy to a technocratic Jew too manipulate. one step closer to becoming Borg.
If I myself didn't fear what might that vaccine do to my soul beyond this flesh I'd have taken it. if I die I die. Without spirituality there is no sense in protecting ourselves. Cautionless and meaningless existence. I hate Christian conspiracy theorists but at least even they know some of what might try and bring them harm. As long as they keep searching for a deeper truth and keep faith in anything that isn't nothingness then maybe.. just maaaaybe they'll shed Xnity for a superior system of beliefs. All it'd take is a little bit of proof their god ain't as holy as they've been taught.

SerenaMousse said:
I'd hardly consider it a win. So they don't believe in Jewsis any longer great! but what use is an atheist? Their just as blind as the misdirected faithful. I'd say worse even. Science is amazing but without taking in regard we have souls is far too dangerous a thing to be trifled with. A world of atheists would be too easy to a technocratic Jew too manipulate. one step closer to becoming Borg.
If I myself didn't fear what might that vaccine do to my soul beyond this flesh I'd have taken it. if I die I die. Without spirituality there is no sense in protecting ourselves. Cautionless and meaningless existence. I hate Christian conspiracy theorists but at least even they know some of what might try and bring them harm. As long as they keep searching for a deeper truth and keep faith in anything that isn't nothingness then maybe.. just maaaaybe they'll shed Xnity for a superior system of beliefs. All it'd take is a little bit of proof their god ain't as holy as they've been taught.
It's a step in the right direction. Everything happens in phases when going towards something, like metamorphosis.

Henu the Great said:
SerenaMousse said:
It's a step in the right direction. Everything happens in phases when going towards something, like metamorphosis.

"The universe is transformation: life is an opinion."

We can sit here all day speculating whether this is good or bad news, good enough or not good enough but the FACT IS that things are changing because of our efforts here.

The Alchemist7 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yesss, and no matter their comatose soldiers, it's mostly 2% of population that has to go down. The rest will be easier.

SerenaMousse said:

Better to be an atheist than a christian or a muslim. An atheist only believes in material or physical reality, he does not believe in spiritual reality because he does not know.

81% of people believe in god in your country screw that for a joke i think most Australians are atheists or spiritual or other the only christians i know are over 50 most of the young people who go to christian school dont end up going to church when they get older and show little interest i think they believe in spiritual but they just dont believe all that crap in the bible type thing mind you though your nation was formed on the back of Christianity and mine was formed on the back of slaves convicts and foreigners i guess we learned to accept differences in culture and such and so we have a relaxed view on many things which is good in some ways and bad in others.

still better then 87% nice job

Sunny said:
SerenaMousse said:

Better to be an atheist than a christian or a muslim. An atheist only believes in material or physical reality, he does not believe in spiritual reality because he does not know.

An atheist wouldn't rape you or cut your throat if they could, upon being presented with SS.

Something to keep in mind at all times, kikes have a lot of influence when it comes to the flow of information, and as a method of demoralization they like to create the illusion that they have full control and have already won, and there's nothing that can be done.

Kikes have influence, not control. And influence can sway one way or the other and fail completely at times. They will gloat over their little victories to demoralize us but will downplay and try to cover up their many failures. Covid almost spiraled into the great reset and would have been game over and I'm certain they are still tremendously butt hurt that the world stopped giving a shit about covid before this was finalized and the killing blow was dealt. They were so close.

The point is they want you to believe they are in control. That everything that happens is in their plan, that it is all as they have planned and dictated. This is not the truth at all. Many of their plots fail and all their grander schemes such as covid fail and only serve to damage them more and more. They have tried to deal the killing blow countless times and as much as they try to downplay these failures as "part of the plan" the truth is they are desperately flailing around trying to finish off humanity but they simply cannot.

They do not have the control that they pretend they do, and their influence dwindles and weakens every time someone performs a final RTR. They try to pass off demoralizing statistics often especially in terms of their programs to try to hide the truth that their programs are dying and a very small percentage of the people associated are actually actively a part of their agenda.

This is how the kikes influence things. By acting as if they are in control. As if their god is omnipotent. As if they have already won. Like the dagger is at our throats.

But things are not as bad as they want to make it seem. We are winning. I look at meme apps on my breaks at work and see countless comments calling out the kikes and their crimes. I'm running into this constantly even when I'm not looking for it and just browsing.

We're doing it. We're actually fucking doing it.

Also, I wonder if others can feel it.

I get this uneasy feel that something huge is coming, it gets worse every day. Like a tremendous, unimaginable pressure about to break all constraints and being released in a brutal and cataclysmic fashion.

Their attempts to pretend they are in control, that they are safe and gloating that they have already won, is the cries of someone in denial, doing mental exercises to try to escape reality. The reality that they can no longer contain this pressure that is now only a matter of time until it is released.

This must be what Maxine mentioned when it came to what she saw of what's coming. A cataclysmic orgy of unhinged impulse and collective rage, the full rot and unhinged depravity they have created in the gentile races reaching it's climax and erupting like a volcano upon them. And their plan always was to have this blow on ourselves, and destroy ourselves in this, but with their spiritual protections stripped away this will all collapse upon them.

The circle is almost complete. All that they have given, will be returned to them.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Sunny said:
SerenaMousse said:

An atheist wouldn't rape you or cut your throat if they could, upon being presented with SS.

It depends on the policy, a communist would do it. It is another thing to know little and it is another thing to be fooled like a chicken.

Dahaarkan said:

I get this uneasy feel that something huge is coming, it gets worse every day. Like a tremendous, unimaginable pressure about to break all constraints and being released in a brutal and cataclysmic fashion.

Their attempts to pretend they are in control, that they are safe and gloating that they have already won, is the cries of someone in denial, doing mental exercises to try to escape reality. The reality that they can no longer contain this pressure that is now only a matter of time until it is released.

This must be what Maxine mentioned when it came to what she saw of what's coming. A cataclysmic orgy of unhinged impulse and collective rage, the full rot and unhinged depravity they have created in the gentile races reaching it's climax and erupting like a volcano upon them. And their plan always was to have this blow on ourselves, and destroy ourselves in this, but with their spiritual protections stripped away this will all collapse upon them.

The circle is almost complete. All that they have given, will be returned to them.
My expierence has shown me that we win, and the question now stands: By how much? In other words how fast, how well, how many people can we uplift and how much do we evolve in the process. All it takes to hammer on every day and our assured victory closes bit by bit.

Henu the Great said:
Dahaarkan said:

My expierence has shown me that we win, and the question now stands: By how much? In other words how fast, how well, how many people can we uplift and how much do we evolve in the process. All it takes to hammer on every day and our assured victory closes bit by bit.

The Karma and curses on the Jews will probably get them long before a huge amount of people are practicing spirituality and evolving to be honest.
Looking at Israel in particular there will be some scary shit go down there maybe not even that long from now. But yes we are going to win this and we are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :cool:

Due to this Christards are coming to Asia and propounding their filthy doctrine and desperately trying to convert the Asian gentiles into Xtianity.I hope people in India and other Asian countries reject this filth and exterminate it once and for all.It is sickening how they have increased in numbers.

CeceliaRiddle said:
In my opinion, people's faith has weakened because people are distracted by earthly pleasures rather than trying to think about something higher and spiritual. It is also greatly influenced by the cruelty and evil in all of us. To protect ourselves from such evil, we must spend more time knowing ourselves and turning to God for answers. So if you are also concerned that you are losing faith or it has weakened, then https://firstchurchlove.com can help you. We need the assurance that we are doing everything right and striving for an important goal. For the believer, the goal becomes spiritual self-improvement based on fulfilling religious injunctions.

Lol wut? Do you know where you are, lady? Everyone here hates your Semitic desert god and your Jewish religion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back