Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Single-sex lavatories to be mandatory in all new public buildings

FancyMancy

New office buildings, schools, hospitals and entertainment venues must have separate male and female lavatories, ministers will declare this week, in a move to rein in the “forced sharing” of gender-neutral facilities.
mEoEiuE.png

The Telegraph understands that the Government will formally announce that it is acting to prevent non-residential buildings from being built solely with “universal” lavatories. The move will involve changes to building regulations and planning guidance.

The plans, being spearheaded by Kemi Badenoch, the equalities minister, were quietly approved by ministers last month after Mrs Badenoch was warned that some children were avoiding using lavatories at school because they only had access to gender-neutral facilities.

Mrs Badenoch has insisted that it is both legal and “important” to provide single-sex spaces for men and women.

It is likely to be billed by ministers as a “common sense” approach to help stymie a growing trend of gender-neutral lavatories becoming the default option in new buildings.

The move follows a review launched by Robert Jenrick, who was Housing Secretary until last year, which sources said had identified concerns held by women about the reduced privacy and longer queues resulting from gender-neutral facilities.

‘Dignity and privacy’
Women’s rights groups have warned that women are “disadvantaged” by gender-neutral facilities that contain a mixture of urinals and cubicles, “since they cannot use urinals, whereas men can use the cubicles”.

“Furthermore, many women and girls are unwilling to walk past the urinals to get to the cubicles in the former men’s facilities,” the Fair Play for Women campaign group said in one submission to the Government.

A Government source said: “It is vital that women feel safe and comfortable when using public facilities and that there is a greater emphasis on provision that is focused on dignity, privacy, tolerance and respect for all.

“These changes will stop the march of ‘universal’ and forced sharing of spaces - with a focus on guaranteeing privacy for all. This is a common sense approach that is inclusive for all.”

The guidance will apply to buildings over a certain size, which will be set following a technical consultation in the autumn.

Sources said that ministers and Downing Street want the changes to apply to all buildings that operate as business premises.

Government Property Agency guidance will also be updated to ensure that new or re-developed Government-owned buildings provide single-sex toilets.

Women’s safety
In 2019, the Old Vic Theatre in central London became the latest venue to face criticism when it converted all of its male and female lavatories to gender-neutral toilets, as part of a refurbishment.

The theatre doubled the number of lavatories in the building and said it would mark the new rooms with pictures of a cubicle or a urinal, “allowing people to make their own decision about which loo is suitable for them”.

Last year, responding to claims that the proposed changes were “transphobic”, Mr Jenrick told The Telegraph: “This was a simple matter of trying to protect the safety and privacy of women. Many women... would prefer there to be separate ladies and gents loos in public buildings.”

He added that a requirement for single-sex toilets would mean that “women who are using those facilities will have the confidence and security of knowing that if they want to, they can go to their own toilets, and they won’t find other people in them. I think that’s the right thing to do.”

zt7GjL6.png

https://archive.ph/qKssk

See all of these things? Idiots go along with it, and then there is a stop put to it ("put a stop to it"), and then those zidiots feel embarrassed for being so stupid. To make it worse, those retardiots don't realise that they are so retarded, nor do they realise that they are embarrassing both themselves and other people and their Race and Humanity as a whole.

Those "Womens' rights" groups obviously ignore the shewee or whatever it's called. Also it seems as if they are ignoring Nature. Perhaps when urinals first were made, people found them silly, so with that in-mind, using the shewee idea, someone could make a shewee urinal - it would be exactly like a Mens' urinal but have an extra, long bit, like a ramp thing, which can be adjusted, to stick under her sensitive bits so that she can stand-up while urinating. Sounds good. Eekwallytee, baybee!

Tolerance? So they want tolerance but not tolerating having mixed-sex toilets? No, that's not a contradiction at all.

It's inclusive by excluding Men from Womens' toilets and excluding Women from Mens' toilets. Loll - sorry, Uncle Ben, for a more inclusive world, you've been excluded from the packaging. PMSFL, lol.

What I am about to say will be deemed racist and discriminatory. "Last year, responding to claims that the proposed changes were “transphobic”" - that's exactly the same principle as having non-Whites come into my White country and crying like little bitches about the way we do things here. If someone wants to spend a few minutes, I invite you to edit this picture but in terms of the nonsense in this article -

5EwyIaV.png

"He added that a requirement for single-sex toilets would mean that “women who are using those facilities will have the confidence and security of knowing that if they want to, they can go to their own toilets, and they won’t find other people in them. I think that’s the right thing to do.”"
If it ain't broke, break it, wait for the Goyim to react, then institute thine own fixe. So they have to have confidence to go to their own toilet... which they've been doing forever already?...

I must admit, though, I do quite like this one -

SO1qG3A.jpg

That is all, y'all. Happy defaecating!

If they're going to spend all this money on public restrooms over politics then why not just have all three?

Male, female, universal. That should be the standard.

They can even put a sign that says "trans customers please use universal bathroom, thank you"

There will be oy veying no matter what you do so you may as well go with a real solution and put your foot down.

Flowers of Adonis said:
If they're going to spend all this money on public restrooms over politics then why not just have all three?

They can even put a sign that says "trans customers please use universal bathroom, thank you"

There will be oy veying no matter what you do so you may as well go with a real solution and put your foot down.
Catering for mental health issues and brainwashing is not a real solution. Real solution would be going after the root of the problem which at the very core is global Jewish problem and every piece of rotten doctrine that comes from them or is influenced by them. Cut those off and we have a solution.

Flowers of Adonis said:

Since common sense is often disregarded these days, and not so common at all anymore, there should be very simply written laws which state, a person born with XY chromosomes is a man, and a person born with XX chromosomes is a woman, and any form of gender change or transexuality is entirely forbidden by law for people with the aforementioned chromosomes.

As it appears presently, without someone telling the world how nature works for 99+% of people, there will be people who cannot understand it and will continue to let this mental illness influence them to butcher themselves or destroy their endocrine system and destroy the natural concept of gender duality.

For any person who is born with a different genetic makeup, or somehow is born with both sets of genitals, certain exceptions should perhaps be made, however before any of that can be done, the prevalence of true hermaphrodism and biological gender anomalies in the human population should first be established and understood.

Only when there is a clear answer and confusion is minimal around this subject, can clear guidelines and laws to protect or accommodate this genetic minority.

Any other cases are purely mental or due to spiritual blockages, or other forms of confusion, therefore there should be nothing available by which these confused or delusional or damaged souls and ill minds can find support for their delusions, or allow them to propagate this confusion within themselves.

If that were to be available, these individuals would never learn and their I carnation is entirely wasted, since they will spend their entire lives further enforcing their delusions which are destroying the harmony and their path to advancement from within.

Instead, these kinds of souls should have resources available which can help them understand how to break out of this delusion, and learn to understand who they really are, rather than their warped and mutilated idea of self.

Aiding and abetting the transsexual person who was born with a complete set of XY or XX chromosomes in their delusions is equal to abetting the self damning of these souls, no different from abetting their eventual dissipation and true death, something equally harmful to the aiding and abetting of suicide by a depressed person who needs serious help, rather than a quick self inflicted death.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Flowers of Adonis said:

Since common sense is often disregarded these days, and not so common at all anymore, there should be very simply written laws which state, a person born with XY chromosomes is a man, and a person born with XX chromosomes is a woman, and any form of gender change or transexuality is entirely forbidden by law for people with the aforementioned chromosomes.

As it appears presently, without someone telling the world how nature works for 99+% of people, there will be people who cannot understand it and will continue to let this mental illness influence them to butcher themselves or destroy their endocrine system and destroy the natural concept of gender duality.

For any person who is born with a different genetic makeup, or somehow is born with both sets of genitals, certain exceptions should perhaps be made, however before any of that can be done, the prevalence of true hermaphrodism and biological gender anomalies in the human population should first be established and understood.

Only when there is a clear answer and confusion is minimal around this subject, can clear guidelines and laws to protect or accommodate this genetic minority.

Any other cases are purely mental or due to spiritual blockages, or other forms of confusion, therefore there should be nothing available by which these confused or delusional or damaged souls and ill minds can find support for their delusions, or allow them to propagate this confusion within themselves.

If that were to be available, these individuals would never learn and their I carnation is entirely wasted, since they will spend their entire lives further enforcing their delusions which are destroying the harmony and their path to advancement from within.

Instead, these kinds of souls should have resources available which can help them understand how to break out of this delusion, and learn to understand who they really are, rather than their warped and mutilated idea of self.

Aiding and abetting the transsexual person who was born with a complete set of XY or XX chromosomes in their delusions is equal to abetting the self damning of these souls, no different from abetting their eventual dissipation and true death, something equally harmful to the aiding and abetting of suicide by a depressed person who needs serious help, rather than a quick self inflicted death.

Hail Satan!
When people dare to play "God", the warranty is void. Naturally, that is only worth it in the case of a severe malfunction that can't be fixed by normal means. To do so without good cause is reckless, to say the least.

My motto is: "If it works, it works; everything else is superstition." But even I know that superstition is often there for a reason. Those who choose to ignore it should be prepared to face horrors that were never meant to be known. But that also goes both ways. It would be delusional to avert one's eyes endlessly from obvious problems, and expect to somehow end up okay.

Cold-hard logic can show a path where intuition might show a dead end, but reveals nothing beyond what can be deduced ahead of time based on the visible parameters. And so in the end, to achieve anything when venturing into the unknown, a balance is essential, and may be the sole thing that keeps one alive.

Hail Satan!

Prisma said:
Cold-hard logic can show a path where intuition might show a dead end, but reveals nothing beyond what can be deduced ahead of time based on the visible parameters. And so in the end, to achieve anything when venturing into the unknown, a balance is essential, and may be the sole thing that keeps one alive.
Meteor did you really just say that transgenduh bathrooms are the sole thing keeping you alive?

The Outlaw Torn said:
Prisma said:
Meteor did you really just say that transgenduh bathrooms are the sole thing keeping you alive?
Is that the extent of your reading comprehension? I was replying to what VoE wrote, not the OP.
What even is a "transgenduh bathroom"? I assume you mean a unisex or disabled bathroom.
That could be useful for people who don't feel safe using the men's room, but don't want to use the women's either.

However, based on the article FancyMancy shared here, it appears some public buildings provided only single-sex lavatories, lessening the safety of girls and women. I'm glad they're making it mandatory for there to be separate ones for men and women. I'm rather surprised that wasn't the case already, but perhaps it was such common sense that no one thought of legally enforcing it until now.

I'll clarify what I meant by the paragraph you quoted.

When one disregards common sense and focuses entirely in practical terms on what is practical or feasible, that may seem liberating at first, but it exposes one to numerous pitfalls that the common sense was there to protect one from. Even so, when people find themselves at a dead end already, the only way forward may be to think out of the box. Ingenuity saves one from stagnation, but intuition can save one's life. That's why it's so important to maintain a healthy balance between the two.

I say that as someone who has previously forsaken common sense in pursuit of power, and barely survived with little more than my life remaining. I'm fine now, as I've spent the past two years rebuilding everything I lost, and I've regained almost all of it in that time. Never shall I forget the blessings I received to put me back on track. I will make absolutely certain to squander none of it.

As for why I considered this relevant: I perceive many transgender people to feel as though they are at a dead end. Many resigned themselves to notions such as that they won't live past 30 as they "don't have a future", that they can never be a functioning member of society, that they will never be loved by anyone, that they can't detransition either as they would simply want to retransition.

Their situation is a result of them either disregarding common sense to the point of being far too reckless and suffering the consequences of poor decisions, or them failing to make any practical efforts to improve their situation as they let themselves be deceived by a gut feeling that falsely tells them there is no point in trying anyway.

They are missing the balance I described, and it leads them down a path of self-destruction and suicidality that could easily be avoided.
I hope my point is more clear now.

Hail Satan!

all it will take is lawsuits then the reptilian jewish plan will come to an end,make sure the useful idiots who want this are sued into oblivion, an im sure they will be willing to drop some reptilian jewish names,

Prisma said:
When people dare to play "God", the warranty is void. Naturally, that is only worth it in the case of a severe malfunction that can't be fixed by normal means. To do so without good cause is reckless, to say the least.

My motto is: "If it works, it works; everything else is superstition." But even I know that superstition is often there for a reason. Those who choose to ignore it should be prepared to face horrors that were never meant to be known. But that also goes both ways. It would be delusional to avert one's eyes endlessly from obvious problems, and expect to somehow end up okay.

Hail Satan!
In English, please?

FancyMancy said:
Prisma said:

Hail Satan!
In English, please?
Sorry, English isn't my first language.

More importantly, I based my point on the assumption that transgender people transition for rational reasons, but on second thought, based on what I've seen, I think most of them do it for irrational reasons.

And in the first place, I realised that doing something like that for rational reasons alone is a terrible idea; since transition has such immense repercussions not only for the person's circumstances, but also their own self, it has to be something that simply feels right. Otherwise they would regret it no matter how much their circumstances improve, as it would feel deeply wrong.

But I suppose in a way, that ties back into the point I was trying to make. If someone were to transition only because it feels right as a concept, without any rational concerns about the repercussions, they would surely invite disaster with their naivety.

Facts don't care about feelings, and feelings don't care about facts. But when they align, it's like everything just goes right, you know?

I was thinking that VoE's feelings are in the right place, but his words make it obvious how little he knows about the exceptions. There are several genetic factors that are correlated with people experiencing varying degrees of what is called "gender incongruence", even besides just the sex chromosomes. That isn't really something anyone can change, in the same sense that you can't just pray autism or schizophrenia away. But gender dysphoria, the suffering that usually results from gender incongruence, is preventable and treatable.

What I meant is that it makes sense for the tiny minority of people like that to make practical efforts to improve their situation, and apply ways to feel less distressed about their gender. But when they take on a practical mindset like that, it may be tempting for them to say stuff like "gender doesn't matter, I'm just doing what I like". But the truth is that it does matter, in so many ways. And if they lose sight of that, then I worry that they will make reckless decisions, only to realise when it's too late how deeply wrong it feels to them.

People shouldn't let norms hold them back from doing what leads to the best outcome for them, nor should they believe everything will go their way just because they believe in their feelings, nor should they expect to end up happy just because they did what seemed logical and everything went exactly as they expected. Reason should be used to calculate in advance what the outcomes of one's decisions will be, but intuition should be used to discern how those outcomes will actually affect oneself in reality.

Since it's such a rare thing, the affected individuals should be cautious and use every means they have to make an informed decision.

FancyMancy said:
In English, please?
LOL! Even fancy-mancy one of the biggest and most confusing Jive talkers on ancient-forums has no clue what this transgenduh word salad means :lol:

The Outlaw Torn said:
FancyMancy said:
In English, please?
LOL! Even fancy-mancy one of the biggest and most confusing Jive talkers on ancient-forums has no clue what this transgenduh word salad means :lol:
FancyMancy*
I speak only nonsense? :cry:

Some time ago I saw in a video a pizzeria in France fully automated and robotised, unfortunately not yet with humanoid robots. However, it worked very well. This is how public toilets should be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back